• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daria: Three for the Money - Part 3 /f

pseudonym

TMF Regular
Finally Jane emerged.

"Oh, my God!" said Quinn when she saw Jane's costume. It was the skimpy costume worn by Princess Leia in "Return of the Jedi" when she was Jabba the Hut's slave. A brief faux-metallic bra was all Jane wore above the waist. The bottom part consisted of two faux-metal bikini pieces with skirting that fell almost to her ankles, but which were so narrow they didn't cover the outer half of her thighs.

Daria wanted to laugh, but realized she hadn't seen her own costume yet.

"Does this really count as costume?" Jane said to Paul.

"Sure does," said Paul. "A lot of customers request it."

"I'll bet they do," mumbled Jane, avoiding Quinn's eye. She knew Quinn would be furious after her own tickling.

"OK, Jane, sit on the mat," said Paul. Jane sat down, not quite sure what was coming, thought she saw some chains hanging from the ceiling.

"OK, raise your arms," said Paul. He snapped manacles around Jane's wrists, raising them high above her head, but only if continued to sit.

"OK, now for the other bit," said Paul, pulling down another set of manacles on chains. He attached them to Jane's ankles, raising her feet almost to shoulder level. Now only her rear end was touching the mat. The long skirts fell between her legs, now covering nothing.

"Lovely position," said Jane sarcastically.

"I like it," giggled Quinn. Jane still didn't look at Quinn, but heard the hard edge of revenge-lust behind the giggle.

But Daria, too, was determined that Jane would get the tickle-torture of her life. She resented being pushed into doing this video, resented Jane's part in tickling her back in the apartment, resented being part of this whole tawdry thing. Jane Lane was going to pay.

------------------

Jane gulped as Paul got ready to tape again. She had finally taken a look at Quinn and seen the look of sadistic anticipation in her eyes. Worse yet, Daria had a similar look.

Jane had expected to be tied down in some position similar to Quinn's, or with her feet in the stocks, or something similar. Instead she was in this awkward position, arms and feet raised, butt on the mat. It didn't help that she was next-to-naked in this slave-girl getup.

"OK. let's start," said Paul.

Jane watched warily as the two sisters approached her. She wanted to protect herself, but she was completely exposed and vulnerable.

Both Daria and Quinn carried feathers, but Quinn set her feather on the floor and raked her fingernails over Jane's soles.

Jane screamed and pulled herself straight so her butt was raised off the floor. Then she fell back to the mat, only her arms and ankles raised. She hadn't counted on fingernails. Damn, that tickled!

"Well, get going, Daria," said Quinn. "I think I've found a good spot already," she giggled, looking at Jane.

Jane called on her runner's-leg muscles, trying to draw her feet together against the pull of the chains, which were set about three feet apart. If she could just get her feet together ...

But again Quinn's deadly fingernails scaped her soles, causing her to straighten and fall back again.

Meanwhile, Daria's feather had found Jane's belly-button, one of her worst spots. Jane gasped and belly-laughed and now fought the pull of the chains again, trying to draw her knees to her chest and protect her midsection.

But she fell limp again as Quinn, abandoning the fingernails for a moment, pulled the feather between two of her toes. Jane was now fighting for every breath, tears running down her face.

Jane tried to twist away as Daria's feather now took slow strokes from Jane's hip, up her side, through her armpit and up her underarm. She screamed and gasped and fought the chains, but her awkward position made her unable to avoid anything they tried.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Quinn, bringing the feather up in front of Jane.

Quinn tried tickling the exposed part of Jane's breasts.

Jane giggled slightly.

"Hmmm," said Quinn. "Not one of her worst spots. Oh, well ..."

Jane quickly regretted she hadn't faked being ticklish on her breasts. Maybe Quinn would have spent the rest of the time focusing on them.

But now Quinn was running her feather over Jane's ribs, sending Jane into convulsions of laughing and gasping once again. Damn it, thought Jane, Quinn's costume had covered her ribs! This costume covered nothing!

Now Daria had taken her turn at Jane's feet. Daria didn't have long fingernails, but Jane felt the feather on her soles, screamed, and tried again to bring her legs together while simultaneously drawing her knees up to protect her ribs.

But she collapsed limp again as Quinn's feather was twisted slowly into her belly-button. Jane gasped deeply, trying to breathe against the ticklish convulsions.

Finally, with a mighty effort, Jane turned herself over, her belly now touching the mat, her arms and feet raised awkwardly above her.

"You think that's going to stop us?" said Quinn derisively.

Again Jane felt Quinn's fingernails torturing her feet. Quinn seemed to be concentrating on Jane's arches now. Jane screamed and again tried to protect her feet, which were now together due to the twisting of the chains when she flipped over.

It was no use. Especially when Daria went back to running the feather the length of Jane's side, hips, arms and all. Jane was now too colvulsed in laughter to fight anymore. She struggled for each breath until Paul ended the session.

----------------------

Daria gulped as she now realized it was her turn. There would be some time to wait for Jane to cool down and catch her breath.

It was too late to back down now. Jane and Quinn would never let her forget it if she did. But it sucked to go last. Jane and Quinn would both be out to do their worst to her.

She went into the bedroom Paul had shown her. She looked around for her costume, but saw only a small box sitting on the bed. Fearing the worst, she opened it to find her costume.

She stared at the brief piece of red cloth for moment before looking at the inside of the box. She was going to be Vampirella!

Oh, God, thought Daria, this is less of a costume than Jane wore!

She put it on. It covered less than a bikini. There was a white collar, but then two thin strips of material which almost covered her breasts, then a bikini-bit that was almost a thong.

She could protest. Jane and Quinn would still laugh at her, call her a baby if she didn't go through with it.

Damn it!

Nobody better see this damn video, she thought. Nobody I know or ever meet!

-------------------

Full body tickling, pussy, ass, tits, underarms, feet, ribs, belly, navel, hips and thighs, Let Daria get it everywhere! Allow Jane to make her scream and Quinn make her squeal!
Make Daria laugh!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great story, pseudonym. I love the consentually-nonconsentual thing. I hope you give it to Daria good in the next segment.

Keep it up!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back