• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode I

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
"The Reh'taef" episode I: Strange Markings

Hi, all. Clean_Kitchen here. Long time lurker, first time contributor. Here are the first three parts of a story that I wrote this morning.

The overall story features two female Jedi and Senator Amidala from the Star Wars Universe. You can imagine what the main plots points will be. the story is set some time between the Episode II and Episode III movies. Yes, I know the title is corny, but we can't all be clever. ;^)

These first few parts are heavy on backstory, for those of us who are into that kind of thing. Those of you who want to get right into the meat of it should just wait for the next installment.

This is a rough draft, so kindly ignore any typos. I'll try to post the next installment later today if I have time.

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

1: STRANGE MARKINGS
--------------------
Jedi Padawan Tora Lundo knelt in the middle of the now empty room. Upended furniture and violently arranged clothes and bed coverings told the story of a recent struggle. Torn curtains billowed in the breeze blowing through a broken window. Tora's eyes traced the path of the intruders from the window to the bed ... there had been a violent struggle ... one of the assailants had been injured ... but the intruders had prevailed. Senator Amidala was now their prisoner.

Tora's attention shifted to the strange markings left by the intruders. It was a very windy day on Coruscant, and the broken window had allowed a significant amount of dust and debris to enter the senator's bedroom. The only footprints, however, were the petite slippered prints left by Amidala. Even these disappeared near the window. The senator must have been carried out of the room.

The only other markings in the dust were strange wispy traces that looked more as if someone had lightly trailed some string along the floor. Tora had never seen anything like it.

"Greetings, Master," said Tora without turning to look. She knew the presence of Jedi Master Kara Luun well.

"Greetings, Padawan." Replied the elder Jedi, removing her hood. "What have you found."

Kara could sense the confusion in her padawan, which only added to the strangeness of this situation. Tora was exceptionally bright and not easily bewildered. In fact, Kara knew that Tora would soon be ready for the trials, and it saddened her. Jedi are not supposed to have familial ties, but Kara considered Tora more like as daughter than an apprentice. Both were Corellian, and more than one stranger who saw the similarity in their dark hair, athletic builds and pretty features had thought them to be mother and daughter. This indeed had served them well on more than one occasion...

Kara knelt beside her student, masking her somewhat conflicted emotions.

"The situation is quite clear," offered the young padawan, "except for these."

Tora pointed to the markings and immediately sensed a change in her master's demeanor. The suddenness and depth of the change in her master alarmed the young Jedi. She had never known her master to be flustered by even the most dire of circumstances. If Tara was scared, the padawan knew that she should be, as well.

"The Reh'taef," wispered Kara.

"The what?" Tora turned to look at the now solemn face of her master.

"Senator Amidala has been taken by the Ret'heaf."

"I thought they were just a legend invented to scare schoolgirls into behaving." Kara was familiar with the stories of creatures who kidnapped naughty little girls and tickled them silly. She never really thought the stories to be all that scary, and certainly didn't think they were true.

"I assure you that they are quite real," replied her master, quietly.

Kara rose and pulled her hood over her head as she turned to leave the room. "Return to your quarters. There is nothing more to be done here. I will send instructions about what is to be done next."

"Where are you going, Master?"

"I must speak with Master Yoda."

Tora found herself once more in the middle of a now empty room, and with no more answers than she had before. Tora knew from experience that answers would present themselves with time, but right now she wasn't sure she wanted them.

[to be continued...next: "Old Friends"]

Last edited:
Good job so far clean_kitchen!!

Good stuff so far and welcome!!!

Continue on, you integrate the tickling and the "Star Wars Universe" very well!!

Now if only I could get my Roman Numerals correct:sowrong:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back