• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode II

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
"The Reh'taef" episode II: Old Friends

Here is the second installment of a story I wrote this morning. Still mostly backstory.

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

2: OLD FRIENDS
-------------
Senator Amidala was led down the dark metallic hallway of what she supposed was a starship. The turbodoors gave their usual "swish" as two guards brought her what seemed to be a large empty room. A blind fold kept her from being certain. The fact that she still wore the silken blouse and pants of her bed clothes made her all the more uncomfortable. It was difficult to negotiate from a position of strength while wearing pajamas. She wasn't certain that negotiation was the purpose for her "visit," but she knew that was the only real weapon in her possession.

"Ah, it's good to see you again, Senator," came a deep and distinguished voice from somewhere in the room.

"Forgive me if I don't return the sentiment, Count Dooku." Amidala remembered that voice from their last meeting. She had attempted to negotiate with Dooku and his allies, but the result was an order to execute herself and Aniken and ultimately the first conflict of the Clone Wars.

"I have a bad feeling about this," she said to herself under her breath.

"You are undoubtedly wondering why I have invited you to join us," Dooku continued as Amidala was led to the center of the room.

"The thought had crossed my mind."

"It turns out that you have something I want, and I have invited you here so that you can bring it to me."

Amidala's mind searched for anything she thought the deranged count might want. And what did he mean that she would bring it to him? She couldn't very well bring him something if she were here with him, and she had nothing with her but the clothes on her back.

"What is it that you want?" asked the puzzled senator.

"That is none of your concern." Dooku could sense the confusion in his captive. All the better, he thought. Not knowing her fate would make her experience only more intense, and that would work to his favor.

"Prepare her," commanded Dooku, and the guards began their work.

"I cannot face them again," Kara confessed to the diminutive Jedi Master standing before her.

"Can, and must," Yoda replied. "Know I do your fear, but face the Reh'taef once more you must."

"It seems silly to be afraid, but I am. I just can't describe how bad it was."

Yoda could sense the conflict in Kara, and he understood why. He closed his eyes and reached back in the Force to when Kara had stumbled across a Reh'taef hiding place. The vision was blurry, but the content was clear. Yoda saw flashes of Kara unclothed and restrained, face contorted in screaming laughter as the Ret'haef expertly administered their special form of torture. Yoda remembered when Kara was at last found and rescued. It had taken months of counseling before she could return to her duties.

"Very real your fears are, but conquered fears must be."

Kara nodded. She knew that Yoda was right.

"And Tora?"

"Accompany you she must."

Kara's heart sank even more. It was one thing for her to anticipate facing the Reh'taef, but another thing to imagine her padawan falling into their clutches. But she knew, as always, that Yoda was right. Tora could not be expected to overcome fears she may have if her master was unable to overcome her own.

"Master... will we be..." Kara could not bring herself to finish the thought.

Yoda furrowed his brow in concentration and reached out with the Force.

"Yes."

[to be continued...next: "She Who Laughs First"]

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back