• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode V: Set a Course

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
This is the fifth installment in my first attempt at a story. Read previous installments if you're interested in the plot -- as thin as it may be. ;^)

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

5: SET A COURSE
---------------
Tora had indeed slept well that night. Her friend Sari -- at Tora's request -- had given her the worst tickling she had ever received. She made a mental note that she would have to get Sari back after her mission.

Kara was waiting on the landing platform by a Corellian freighter. They did not always have a choice, but both preferred to travel in ships made on their home world. Being Jedi did not remove the twinge of pride they felt at the craftsmanship of their kinsmen.

"Good morning, Master." Tora bowed and greeted Kara, "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Not really," replied the elder Jedi, "but I'll bet you did." Kara shot her padawan a knowing glance.

Tora blushed. Kara must have sensed her little experiment last night. She wasn't sure whether leave the subject alone or to ask her master about the experience. She decided for the former. There would be plenty of time to discuss this on during the trip.

"Indeed I did," was her reply, and the padawan and the Jedi boarded their ship.

"NO! NOT THERE! NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Senator Amidala had definitely not slept well that night. Dooku's guards had suspended her by the wrist to a chain coming down from the ceiling, removed her blouse, and the tickling creatures had their way with her nearly-naked torso. Count Dooku allowed the Reh'taef to tickle her senseless on and off long into the night.

The Reh'taef were expert ticklers, able to administer unimaginably intense tickling, but skillful enough to keep their victims conscious and -- mostly -- sane. For hours they traded off, one tickling, and then the other, and then together. Sometimes they focused their attention on a single ticklish area, and sometimes they tickled all over her helpless upper body. They seemed to know just how much and how hard they could tickle before giving her a rest.

"AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Only one of the creatures was currently working on her, but it was more than enough. It stood in front of her and wriggled it's long spidery fingers in the hollows under her arms. Amidala's head hung back and released a solid stream of coarse laughter. She had long since given up struggling and now focused her energy on simply enduring the tickling ... and laughing.

No one would have faulted Amidala for not noticing that Count Dooku had recently been joined by another of the senators ... admirers. Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation watched partly in fascination and partly in confusion. He certainly enjoyed anything that brought Senator Amidala discomfort, but he was unfamiliar with these methods.

"What ah they doing to her?" he asked Dooku.

"They are torturing her," he replied.

"It looks to me like they ah just tickling her."

"That, they are, my friend."

The Neimodian frowned. "Thaht's all well and good, but you said I would see her suffah!"

"NONONONONO! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The second Reh'taef had now taken over for the first and was stroking his tickling fingers up and down the senator's bare back and along her sides.

"I assure you, she is," replied the Count.

Nute Gunray watched the spectacle in front of him with interest. As long as the senator was being tormented, he didn't really care how.

The first Reh'taef rejoined his partner and resumed his tickling assault, mirroring the other creatures pattern on Amidala's exposed front. His fingers skittered up the senator's sides and then trailed across her collar bone, down across her nearly naked breasts and across her tummy. He dwelt for a few moments on the skin of her lower abdomen just above her pajama pants, and then repeated the pattern.

Amidala dangled from her wrists and kicked weakly at nothing in particular with her legs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHNOOHNOOHNO! AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!..."

The Count watched the senator with satisfaction. He closed his eyes and reached out with the Force to see if his plan was working.

Across the galaxy a space battle raged. Countless starfighters swarmed around a handful of capital star cruisers amidst a blinding array of laser fire. Just one more battle in the Clone Wars that had engulfed the entire galaxy.

Three droid fighters singled in on a lone Jedi starfighter. The Jedi ship darted up and down and side to side, avoiding a barrage of cannon fire. The Jedi pilot flew straight for one of the large Republic cruisers, reaching out with the Force. Continuing to evade the laser fire from the three droid ships behind him, the Jedi skimmed past the edge of the enormous cruiser until exiting on the other side of the ship. The three droids matched his maneuvers, but they past the edge of the cruiser only to slam into a passing Trade Federation gun ship.

The Jedi pilot righted his fighter and began to scan his display for new enemies to engage, when he was struck with a tremor in the Force. Without so much as a thought, the Jedi pointed his fighter in the opposite direction of the battle and disappeared into hyperspace.

[to be continued...next: Construction Zone]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back