• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode VI: Construciton Zone

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
This is the sixth installment of my continuing story, and the last to be posted today. This one is more story than tickling; sometimes you just have to move the story along if you want to keep tickling people. ;^) I promise a return to action for the next several installments.

More tomorrow. ~clean_kitchen

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

6: CONSTRUCTION ZONE
---------------------
Tora Lundo listened intently as her master, Kara Luun told her of the Reh'taef, of her previous encounter with the creatures, and of the dangers into which they were almost certainly heading. Neither said it, but shivers went up each of their backs when they thought about what must be happening to Senator Amidala even as they spoke.

Yet, despite the seriousness of the situation, Tora couldn't help but be a little bemused at the idea of her wise and dignified Maser Luun reduced to ticklish hysteria. Maybe it would be worth getting tickled herself just to see that?

Kara could sense the lighthearted wonder in her padawan. "I sensed your little session last night. Was that Sari?"

"Yes, it was," Tora blushed again, "That was ... just an experiment."

"I see," replied Kara, "and the results?"

"The results are that I got the snot tickled out of me," admitted the young padawan.

"I know," replied her master. "It's probably best that your first taste of that was with Sari. There's a good chance that we'll both get it worse than that before this mission is complete."

"Really?"

"I'm afraid so. Yoda said we would."

Tora wasn't quite sure what to think of that. Yoda was never wrong. It looked like she would get her wish of seeing Kara get it, but it seemed that she was in for it, as well.

"Be careful what you wish for..." said Tora, absentmindedly.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing, I just..."

A sharp jolt rocked their ship, bringing it to an abrupt halt in space. Kara rushed to the cockpit. They were not due to reach their destination for several hours. A flashing light on the console told Kara Luun that their ship was caught in a tractor beam. Outside she saw a newly constructed spaceport, with a number of utility droids working to complete the structure.

Apparently, the Jedi's vessel had stumbled upon an uncharted construction area. The wartime galaxy was dotted with such outposts, and most employed tractor beams and hyperspace inhibitors to protect themselves from starships speeding by. The problem was that there was no way of telling whether this installation was friendly to or hostile towards the Republic.

A voice crackled over the communicator. "Republic craft, lower your shields and prepare to be boarded."

Kara replied, "We are Jedi in the service of the Republic, and we are on an important mission. Allow us to pass immediately."

There was some hesitation from the outpost, and then a reply. "You will not pass from here until you are boarded and inspected."

"Very well," Kara conceded. Sometimes it was faster to comply than to argue.

Kara and Tora, who had joined her in the cockpit heard the sound of another vessel docking with theirs. This was followed by a hissing sound that neither of them noticed until it was too late. The Jedi and the padawan slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Amidala groaned and sat up on the bed. She was in what seemed to be a small cell in which Dooku had allowed her to sleep after enduring several hours of tickle torture. She was able to sleep in spite of herself, so exhausted we she from her encounter with Dooku's torturers.

The guards had given back the blouse to her pajamas, and she was now dressed as she was when she was kidnapped. She wrapped her arms tight around herself, remembering the feeling of those horrible fingers on her skin. She guessed that she would get more of the same today. She didn't know if she could take it, but she knew she would have to.

Amidala had solved Dooku's riddle at some point during her torture. He said that he kidnapped her so that she could bring him something. She realized that it was not something, but someone. He wanted Aniken, and he was going to use her to get to him. Dooku must think that Aniken can sense her suffering and will come to her aid. It was pretty ingenious, she had to admit -- in a sick and twisted kind of way. By using tickling, he could torture her indefinitely, where with other torture she would eventually die from her wounds.

This left the senator between a rock and a hard place. She hoped that Aniken would either be unable to sense her tickling, or that he would be smart enough to sense a trap. If he came, she might be rescued, but he might be captured. The Republic could ill afford that. However, if he didn't come, she would be tickled until they tired of it. Who knew how long that would be?

A key rustled in the lock on her cell door, and it opened. Two armed guards entered the room.

"On your feet," commanded the first guard into the room, and they led her for another meeting with Count Dooku and his friends.

[to be continued...next: "Lots of Laughs"]

Nice story stick to */f please caus Natalie rocks! ANd please no revenge against Doora or Anakin!
LOve,
Anna and Heather

...and yes, Natalie does in fact rock.

Anna Donnison said:
Nice story stick to */f please caus Natalie rocks! ANd please no revenge against Doora or Anakin!
LOve,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back