• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

USA Movie

Masked stranger

This tickle I saw in the USA mini series/movie "Sparticus." It was weird, because I was never expecting tickling in that sort of movie. Anyway, the movie itself was divided into two parts, each two hours long and this tickle takes place in the first part. In the first two minutes there are two women walking through the woods tending to their flock of sheep, and talking about one of the woman's love affairs. The woman jokes with her companion about her love, and her companion tackles her to the ground and tickles her ribs for about five minutes, before the invading Roman soldiers interrupt the scene.

Wow! Thanks for posting! That does sound like a good scene.....but I have to ask....five minutes? That's pretty long for a mainstream scene...do you just mean she tickles her for a long time and then the soliders come or do you literally mean approx. five minutes of tickling (I'd imagine there'd be dialogue through it)? Either way, sounds great and thanks alot for posting it, Masked Stranger!

Next Tuesday, April 27th, the USA network will be rerunning "Sparticus".

Drew

Drew--thanks for the notice. Gotta catch that one, even though it CAN'T be 5 minutes...could it???

ddd

Iluv2Btickled said:
Somebody tape it and be prepared to post:D

That's also something I wanted to ask! ;)
Can you even tell us more about the scene? But a clip would be better! :D

Dear non--

Yes, I saw it. It's a nice little scene, closer to 12 seconds total than 5 minutes, but nice. The female -ler and -lee are both very cute. The only unfortunate bit is that through most of the tickling the camera is only showing the girl on top, the -ler, and you cannot see the "victim" struggling beneath her (although you hear her pretty laughter).

Good to see you, non. All the best,

dig dug

The female ler in sparticus is beautiful Rhona MITRA currently staring in TNT,s the last ship

I don't know if this is the entire scene or not, but I found part of it at least on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJw68p9mZbE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back