• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The FantasyIsland: Jennifer O Dell and Hunter Reno tickled ....

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Fantasy Island: Jennifer O Dell and Hunter Reno tickled

This story contains explicit sex

Jennifer O Dell was really exited, her new friend the beautiful TV hostess Hunter Reno had invited her to join an experience at the Fantasy Island. Jennifer admired the former supermodel and loved to share a fantastic experience in that incredible paradise.

Hunter is almost 40 years old, she loved Jennifer s sexy body and attitude, and the most important of all: in a private conversation, Jennifer told her she was very very ticklish, and would die if someone tickle tortured her.

She had planned to take Jennifer to Fantasy Island, where thy were to be kidnapped and her friend was to be tickled till madness………..

They were both wearing tight shorts tops and sandals, the weather was really hot, the sand was almost burning, they were sweating: - “ OK Hunter, tell about our fantasy, I am so anxious…..”

-“ Sure Jennifer, during this weekend we are going to be treated as queens by a whole tribe of savages, we will be worshiped and caressed” said Hunter lying.

-“OHH Great!!!” was Jennifer s answer.

Two hours later they were exhausted, half a dozen men tattooed as warriors surrounded the women and led them to a huge hut where they sat in front of a beautiful Hawaiian woman.

-“ OH but you are Tia Carrere” said Jennifer recognizing the actress. “ How are…”

-“ Shut up you bitch” was the rude answer “ both of you have no permission to be in my territory and will be punished….”

-“ Hey, Hunter, What is she talking about? Didn’t you told me we were going to be treated like queens?

-“ I have no idea what is going on” said Hunter faking surprise “lets obey”

-“ You ll be the victim” said Tia Carrere pointing to Jennifer “Take her to the X frame and strip her naked”

Two men grabbed the surprised and frightened Jennifer where a X shaped bench, and stripped her. Feeling embarrassed in her nakedness Jennifer begged:-“ Please Tia don’t hurt me, please”

-“ Tia? What Tia? “ “ Tie her!!, stretched her hard, really hard”

Her beautiful bare body was stretched at the bench, her legs were wide apart so her sex was completely exposed. Hunter observed delighted, everything was running as planned, in short she will be “forced” to tickle torture her friend, and much more….

-“ You” said Tia pointing to Hunter, “You ll be the one who punishes Jennifer”.

-“ Me? Why me?”

-“ Because its the law!! If you disobey you ll both die” was Tia s solemn answer” Tickle her….until she faints”

-“TICKLE ME? OH NOOOOOO DON’T , PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME”

-“I am sorry Jennifer, but it’s the law” answered Hunter.

Exited, the “torturer” sat in front of Jennifer s beautiful feet and slowly ran one fingernail all over one exposed ticklish sole, the victim screamed: -“ NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Stimulated by the reaction, Hunter continued the torture tickling the small, soft and delicious feet, she used her nails and tongue accomplishing a very careful exploration of her prisoner s ticklishness, she was so excited by her friend s pleas for mercy that the latter recognized her lustful smile and yelled:-“ You bitch!! You are enjoying torturing me, you bastard!!!”

-“ Of course Jennifer, I ve got you exactly where I wanted, I ll tickle you forever….” And continued working, sucking the toes, tickling the arches, merciless, relentlessly.

-“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA STOOOOOOOPPLEEEEEEASE HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After 20 minutes of working on Jennifer s ticklish feet, Hunter decided to go “upstairs”, she tickled the inner thighs and eventually touched the open sex, the reaction was incredible:-“NOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHI CANT ICANT NOOPLEASE ICANTSTAND IIIIIIT PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!”

Now the torturer demanded :-“Bring me the oil” and they brought her a big bowl of coconut oil. She poured it over the sexy tummy and began the “special massage”. She tickled the belly, the navel, the ribcage, merciless, sadistically.

-“ STOOOOOOPLEEEEEASE HUUNTER I BEEEEG YOUUUUUUUU!!!”

But she didn’t stop, she went where her most desired target : the wonderful breasts. Hunter loved those sexy breasts, she caressed them, tickling the nipples, licking them sucking them……….the reaction was still of suffering…but mixed with pleasure:-“Pleeease Hunter HAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEEEEEeeeeeeeease AAAAAhhhhhhhhaAAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOooooh!!”

The oiled body was rubbed, and tickled literally from head to toes, Hunter was so exited that she climbed over Jennifer and sat on her face:-“Lick my pussy” she ordered.

-“ Fuck you bitch” was the angry answer.

-“ We ll see!!!!!” and continued the tickling. She went to the feet, and then to the underarms, and then to the breasts, and back to the feet………. :-“HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEEEEASSEEAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHNNNOOOOOOOO”

Finally she was broken : -“ Okay Hunter!! You Win!! ILL do what you want but stop this torture PLEASE!!!!”

Jennifer licked and licked Hunters wet sex till she came to a great orgasm, then The torturer went where her victims vagina and licked and kissed and caressed her sweetly lovingly, she used her expert fingers and massaged the clit, the lips… until they both reached an orgasm….

Jennifer was freed from her bounds, she rested for half an hour and ordered:- “OK, Now its her turn”

Hunter laughed sarcastically: -“ My Turn? My dear this is MY FANTASY not yours” but soon she discovered it was not.

Hunter laid stretched naked at the bench, she was absolutely terrorized, she enjoyed tickling, she loved to tickle torture her victim but hated to be tickled, for her TICKLING IS REAL TORTURE.

Tia Carrere was smiling and told Hunter: -“ At the beginning this was your fantasy, but I agree with Jennifer, YOU ARE A BITCH and you deserve to experience the torture by yourself, and I swear it will last longer and WE will tickle you till madness”.

Jennifer sat over Hunter s belly, her knees at the her sides and began the teasing :-“ Ooooohh Hunter this will last forever, We ll explore your beautiful athletic body, inch by inch searching your tickles and screams”

In that position the underarms were a very easy and convenient target, so she began, running her fingers on her underarms…..

-“ PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEE HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!”

Now the tickles went to the breasts, Jennifer was excited in caressing this woman, she loved to hear her screams, she felt so powerful breaking her, tickle by tickle.

-“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHPLEEEEEASE!!”

After 20 minutes of upperbody torture Jennifer went to one of her favorite s spots: The feet. She stared the beautiful feet of her friend, they were quite large but slender and perfect, the long, tanned toes, the high arches…. The white soles were used to going barefoot on the sand so although tender they had harder spots ideal for biting….

She began tickling the balls of the feet, then she continued down through the arches …to the heels.

-“AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOSTOOOOOPPPLEEEEEASE NOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!”

Jennifer showed no mercy, how sweet the revenge she thought, she loved to tickle and tickle, she was delighted with those ticklish soles, then Tia Carrere joined her on the torment, she was an expert and licked between the toes tasting the salt of her sweat and the sand.

Hunter was exhausted and broken and Tia stood over her and put her bare sexy foot on the prisoner s mouth and said :-“ Remember the movie From dusk till dawn? MMMmmm Salma Hayeck did this to a guy I loved that scene…LICK and Suck, slowly!!!!”.

Hunter obeyed, but after 10 minutes her tongue was dry, she was exhausted and felt betrayed, she bitted Tia s foot. That was a mistake: Both women went back to the tickling, they worked on the breasts and the feet relentlessly.

-“So you are STILL fighting’” asked Jennifer and continued the tickling.

“SOOOOOOORYYYYYYHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHSTOOOOOPPPPPLEEEEEEEAEEEEAEEEEEEEASE!!!!”

A very angry Tia, began to pinch the soles with her nails, then she used her sharp teeth nibbling and bitting, she tickled and bitted with no mercy:-“ HAHAHAHHAHAOUCHOUCHHAHAHAHHAHAHOUCHSTOOOOP OKAY YOU WIN YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIN MERCYYYYYY!!!!!!!”

When they realized she was broken, Jennifer went to her sex, she discovered the victim was wet and began to tickle the pink sweet lips, she tickled and caressed, introducing her index in the warm vagina,,,in and out making her come…………

excellent

one more great story added to your resumé!!!!
I think the stories are getting longer (which is great)
I think we should call you the "DON" of tickling!!
Eh!! Don Diego

Re: excellent

Ravis60 said:
one more great story added to your resumé!!!!
I think the stories are getting longer (which is great)
I think we should call you the "DON" of tickling!!
Eh!! Don Diego

Thank you very much for your comments!!! Its really nice.

I am traveling for a couple of weeks so I would be posting again by October 13 th

I ll miss all of you

Regards,

Diego

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back