• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode VIII: Finding Neebo

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

8: FINDING NEEBO
----------------
Kara's head was pounding as she came to. She tried to move, but she could not. Binders had been secured around her at the chest, waist, thighs, and ankles. Her arms were pinned to her sides and her legs held tightly together. She turned her head to see Tora laying beside her, similarly bound.

The ship that docked with theirs must have filled the compartment with some sort of knock-out agent. She saw her lightsaber on the edge of a nearby table, but was unable to summon it.

"Don't works, do it?" mocked a raspy voice from somewhere to her left. A man walked into her view. He was humanoid, but not human. His eyes were enlarged and deep black. A large stubby nose, almost like a pig's filled most of the rest of his face.

"These ares the most amazings critters," said the man, pointing to a strange, caterpillar-like creature on his shoulder. "I forgets what's they called, but they's blocks Jedi powers. You just twos normals girl, now."

Oh, great, thought Kara. Knocked out, tied up, and no Force.

"What's going on?! Why can't I move?!" Tora was now awake and not the least bit happy with her predicament.

"Shuts it!" commanded the strange man, glaring at the padawan.

"Who are you, and what do you want with us?" asked the elder Jedi as politely as she could.

"I ams Neebo," declared the man with some pride. "I ams pirate."

Well, that at least told the Jedi what kind of person she was dealing with. Wars always had a knack for producing people who hoped to profit from it, and the Clone Wars were no exception. She could hear the sound of people rummaging through

"I wants informations," he added. "Informations worth much moneys."

"What kind of information?" Tora insisted, drawing a glare from Master Luun. With no Force powers, diplomacy was their only hope of surviving this situation.

"What kinds you gots?" Neebo asked, eyeing his two captives. "Twos Jedis on important missions must haves important informations. Tells Neebo what is so importants."

"You know I cannot do that," said Kara, calmly. "Perhaps if you release us we can reach some sort of arrangement that will profit both of us." What she wouldn't give for a good ol' Jedi mind trick right about now.

"Nos tricks!" their captor shot back, "Yous tells Neebo, then Neebo releases."

Raucous laugher erupted from a nearby part of the ship. A hairy humanoid in a blue flight suit entered the room and showed what appeared to be a data card to Neebo. Neebo laughed and slapped his henchman on the back. Neebo turned to face his captives.

"Is this whats so importants?" Neebo said mockingly, "Yous hunting Reh'taefs?"

Tora must have left a data card out on the table while she was reviewing the mission. at least they had not yet found out about Senator Amidala.

The two pirates approached the women. Neebo spoke. "Theres no tickly monters here..." Neebo paused and thought for a second. A nasty grin crept across his face. "...or are theres."

"I haves an ideas." Neebo knelt between the women. They both already guessed what he was going to say next; they did not need the Force to see this future. "I wants informations, and yous wants tickly monsters. I think we boths gets what we wants."

The Jedi and her padawan exchanged nervous glances. Both knew that tickling was a very real danger on this mission, but neither thought it would become a reality so soon, and certainly not at the hands of some pirate. Their minds raced in search of solutions to this predicament even as Neebo and his henchman removed their boots and socks.

"Oh, no, not my feet!" thought the padawan, remembering how bad it had been when Sari tickled them the other night. She looked over and saw the anxiety in Kara's eyes. As scared as Tora was, she was a little excited about seeing her master get it. Tora looked down to her masters now bare feet. Like her own, they were slender and smooth with high arches. She wondered if Kara's feet were as ticklish as hers.

Kara saw the hairy man sit on Tora's ankles with her feet at his knees. She didn't think that she could bear to watch Tora get tickled, but she was paralyzed by her fear. She just watched as the man began scribbling his fingers up and down Tora's soles.

"NO! NO! NO! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Tora bucked and twisted, but her bonds kept her in place. The man's fingers danced all across her feet and between her toes. The man's fingers had a rough texture, and Tora couldn't decide if this tickled worse than Sari's nails, but it really didn't matter. Nothing mattered but her feet and the electric sensations they were sending to her brain.

Kara watched in horror as her young padawan shrieked and writhed under the ticklish torture, and was petrified.

Neebo motioned for the tickling to stop. Tora continued to giggle and rub her feet together as the sensation wore off.

"Gives me informations, or the ticklys continues."

Kara tried to muster a response, but Tora abruptly interrupted her.

"Bring it on, you Nerfherder! That didn't even tickle!" she yelled at her captor.

"We'll sees about thats," snarled Neebo. He nodded to his accomplice who renewed his tickling attack on her bare feet. Tora's head flew back and she flopped from side to side as gales of laughter rushed out of her.

"AAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! IS THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT ALL YOU GAHAHAHAHATEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Kara couldn't believe her ears. They were tickling the crap out of her and she was egging them on. Either Tora was a lot braver than she thought ... or a lot dumber.

[to be continued ... next: "Best Foot Forward"]

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back