• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode IX: Best Foot Forward

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

9: BEST FOOT FORWARD
---------------------
"OHNOOOOOHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHGAWDOHGAWD! AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Neebo's henchman had been tickling Tora's feet for nearly half an hour, and had attracted quite a crowd. All of Neebo's pirate crew had gathered to watch the strange spectacle. all of them -- including Neebo -- had forgotten why they were even tickling this poor girl in the first place.

Kara Luun was both impressed by her padawan's courage and endurance, and ashamed of her own fear. Tora showed no signs of giving in, continuing to shout insults at her tickler through screams of laughter and gasps for breath. She couldn't stand to watch her student tortured in her place.

"Stop!" cried Kara. "Leave the girl alone! Tickle me instead!" Kara could hardly believe her ears, but she knew what she had to do.

Neebo was quite agreeable. In fact, the gang had got so into tickling Tora that they forgot there was another woman just waiting to be tickled. He ordered his henchman to take a break and decided that he would attend to this one personally.

As Neebo straddled Kara's ankles, she looked over to Tora. Tora chest was heaving and there was a tired smile on her face. She whispered, "You don't have to do this."

"I do now," was the reply just moments before Neebos fingers began to fly across her naked feet.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!..."

Kara let loose a blood-curdling scream that dissolved into breathless laugher. The tickling was as bad as she remembered -- worse perhaps, and these weren't even the Reh'taef!

Tora watched almost with glee as her teacher was reduced to a pile of laughter and incoherent pleas. Her master most certainly was as ticklish as she was, and Neebo was really letting her have it. She found herself hoping that Kara would hold out for some time so that she could continue to watch.

Tora wouldn't get that chance. Without letting up on his victim, Neebo nodded for his henchman to get back to work on Tora. The entire ship was filled with the laugher the Jedi and her padawan as the pirates tickled their feet.

"OH, PLEASE! OH, PLEASE! OH, PLEASE!..." Amidala panted as she enjoyed a brief respite from the leg tickling she had endured for the past several hours.

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE! NOT THAT! OH, PLEASE!..."

The guards were unbuttoning the senator's blouse and tucking it behind her still bound arms, exposing her torso to the Reh'taef. The creatures moved toward her once again. Rest time was over.

"NONONONONO! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

One Reh'taef positioned himself between Amidala's legs and danced his fingers up and down her legs. The other stood beside her at the edge of the table, and began tickling her tummy and sides.

Amidala just laughed and laughed, rolling back and forth on the table as best she could. Nothing could be worse than this.

The tickling stopped.

"Nothing, huh?" asked Count Dooku. He had been monitoring her thoughts, enjoying the ticklish anguish his new friends were causing the beautiful senator. He heard her think that nothing could be worse.

"Oh, I think there may be something worse, and I think we both know what it is."

Amidala's mind raced. "Oh, no. You wouldn't. Tickle my legs, my tummy, under my arms, just don't do that. Not today. I can't handle that."

"My dear," replied Count Dooku, "you have had been tickled all over your body the past two days, and every inch of it had been extremely ticklish. But we both know that your shoes are still on." He walked over to the poles holding her ankles. "Perhaps it's time we rectify the situation."

"No, please," she begged as Dooku delicately removed her slippers.

"And perhaps your Neimodian friend would like to do the honors?" Dooku looked at Nute Gunray, who was caught off guard by the suggestion.

"But ... I don't know how," responded the hesitant Gunray.

"You'll figure it out," Dooku reassured him and nodded to the senator's smooth little feet.

Nute Gunray hesitated for a moment, but then approached the troublesome senator with confidence.

"I should have done this on Naboo, your highness," sneered Gunray, "you will now beg me to let you sign the treaty." There was no treaty, but that didn't matter; it was the principle of the thing.

Amidala mustered what strength remained. She really could not handle a serious foot tickling, especially after the insane leg tickling she had just endured, but she would not beg this low life. It looked like she was going to have to take some foot tickling and she was going to have to like it.

She lifted herself to a sitting position and looked Gunray straight in the eye, still panting from her most recent torture.

"I ... will sign ... no ... treaty!"

[to be continued ... next: "Back to Square One"]

sequel

Any chance this will get it's sequel? A magnificent series... would be a shame to let it end unfinished.

Well its almost finished! Just haven't found out how Kara will deal with the betrayal of Tora! ANyway, Dark Vegeta. Walloon is French Belgium right? And Flanders, Flemish? Also Brabant is the province with Brussels as its capital right?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back