• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an excerpt from Love's Blind Faith

crydun

Verified
Greetings, As most of you know, I am writing a novel set in Germany. I have decided to post part of the chapter here. The scene where Phillip is recalling his last date with Esther. I will not post the whole chapter for copyright reasons. Enjoy! Feedback is welcome. Thanks to Haltickling for his help.

Phillip’s heart raced with fear at Charles’s words. If the wall was not removed, when would he see Esther? His mind flashed back to their last date. He had picked her up in his Land Rover. When he rang the doorbell, she had opened the door quickly. She was wearing a taupe and cream polka dot dress and taupe pumps. Her hair crowned her head in auburn waves that fell just past her shoulders. Pearl earrings decorated her earlobes. Her lips were ruby red and her green eyes were accented with subtle makeup. She smiled brightly, lighting up his world. “Hello Phillip, she said, tenderness in her voice.
“Hello dearest. You look simply ravishing tonight.”
She blushed deeply. “Thank you, Phillip. You look great yourself.”
“Shall we get going?”
“Sure. Let me get my purse and I’ll be right out.” She dashed inside and dashed back out with a small purse in her hand.
He took her hand and led her to the car. He opened the door to her side and motioned for her to get in. As she bent over to put her purse on the seat, he stood behind her, lightly tracing her sides. She jumped and let out a yelp. Spinning around to face him, she said coyly “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist that.” He grinned as she got settled in the car and shut the door behind her. He walked around the car and got in the driver’s seat. “Ready to roll?”
“Anytime.” And they were off.
They drove into town and dined at a little dive across the street from the hospital where they both worked. They ate a quiet dinner and had pleasant conversation. After dinner, the sun was still shining. Phillip decided to take her to his “sacred spot.” He drove them to an out of the way park on the outskirts of town. There they took in the beauty that surrounded them. A gurgling stream ran through the park making it feel alive. Bullfrogs leaped on the lily pads that floated in the stream. This was all hidden out of sight by tall trees that surrounded the park in a big circle. Birds flew in and out of these, bidding their mates to stay or follow. In silence, Phillip and Esther took it all in. ‘Oh Phillip, it’s beautiful!” Ginger finally responded in awestruck tones.
Phillip led Esther over to a tree in the corner of the park. “Have a seat, he bade her. She acquiesced and gingerly sat down on the grass, which acted as a blanket. Phillip sat down across from her and gently removed her shoes. At first, she was slightly surprised but she merely smiled at him. She ran her foot slowly across the grass, it’s velvety texture both surprised and titillated her. She giggled softly as each blade of grass stroked her foot in a different direction. Phillip noticed this and gently lifted the other foot into his lap. Her eyes widened in surprise but she did not stop him. He grinned at her and slowly ran his finger along her sole. She giggled in surprise, the wind gently running through her hair.
Phillip watched in admiration as she communed with nature. He lazily ran a finger along the side of her foot. She squealed in reply. “Phillip, she protested as giggles overcame her. He grinned wickedly then and ran five fingers up her sole. She fell back on the grass, succumbing to the waves of laughter that erupted out of her body. He pounced on her then, attacking her sides playfully. She curled up like a pretzel on the grass “No Phillip, she protested. He saw the grin on her face and continued. He was quick and nimble. Despite her protests, Phillip sensed that she was enjoying it every bit as much as he was. They continued until dusk, when breathless, Phillip looked up at Esther who was shivering and stated. “Let’s head to the car, dearest.” Esther acquiesced and walked briskly toward the car. “Wait for me, called Phillip, mirth in his voice.
Once inside, Phillip turned the radio on. A sultry blues tune came pouring out of the speakers. “Come, sit next to me, Phillip bade Esther. She smiled and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his strong arms around her petite frame. She rested her head on his chest. He reached over and tilted her chin up towards him and kissed her lips firmly but tenderly. She moaned and returned the kiss and they kissed for what seemed like years. When they finished, he drove her home. When they got there, he kissed her once again, this time, softly and lingering. “Did you enjoy yourself tonight, dearest?”
“Yes Phillip. I had a great time. Thanks for showing me your “sacred place.”
“I thought you would enjoy viewing it with me. Good- night, dearest. See you soon.”
“See you soon. Good-night. As he drove off, he could see her watching him in the window.

Well done, good story

Well done Crydun, a little masterpiece in writing. Unfortunately enough, there are only a very few female writers onto this forum. But people like you are such a good example of those few.

Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it.

Greetings,
Elena G.
xxx

I really enjoyed reading this excerpt. Thanks for posting it - it's a beautiful piece of writing. Hopefully someday soon we'll all be able to read the whole novel.

Crydun, you're very talented, keep it up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back