• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Ticklee Seeks Tickler

Ticklishguy4u

My name is Andy... I am Submissive... 32...single.....6' tall, 180 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular, very ticklish. I live in W. Michigan, Ludington to be precise. I would introduce myself and see if there might be a tickler interested in dominating me....I am a lover of the outdoors!! I am very athletic and love to spend time being tied down and tickled, teased, tortured.. I enjoy erotic encounters from mild to wild, as well as simple walks along the Lake Michigan shore under a Moonlit night. Making romance under the stars in the dunes...hearing nothing but the crashing surf..Mmmmmmm

I love the white sand beaches here at Ludington. There is nothing better than feeling the rays of the Sun on my tan shoulders. I am a hopeless, ticklish Submissive...I enjoy writing poetry and erotic stories. I am a very easy going, down to Earth type of guy. As you can tell from my screename, yes I enjoy being tickled very much...hehe If I just happened to be tied down helpless..even better...lol

Hope to hear back from you...

Andy

where are you ticklish

Hey I heard you are looking to get tickled. I can't say that I can tickle you in person but if you would like to feel me tickle you though the web I can do that. I am really exsperienced in tickling and I can't wait to hear from you. I am 24 5"2 and green eyed copper hair I would love to chat...:tickle:

Andy you may want to look under gatherings for the Motown Tickle Party there you can get tickled as much as you like and meet others. I was there once before and I will say the gathering was great, the people there are all so friendly and the host and hostess will make you feel right at home. I think they have one coming up in april and if you like more info contact [email protected]

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back