• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa's Training Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
At Angelina's command, two heavily muscled male slaves wheeled a huge platform table out onto the stage. Easily 10 foot square, it had padded cushions surrounding a Mahogany swooden area that was 4 by 7 foot. At each corner of this square could be seen fur lined shackles.

Releasing Melissa from the stocks, the two had to carry her over to the table as her knees were still too wobbly to support her. They easily lifted the still shuddering blonde doctor up onto the table and bound her down to the shackles, leaving her splayed wide open in a very severe spread eagle. Her still glistening mound completely exposed for all to see.

"Now my dear, as to your punishment. You've been a naughty hostess, you know. Why you're guests haven't even eaten yet! Kelly, help Slave Melissa clean up for dinner would you?"

In the dark recesses of her mind, what little remained of Missy's sanity cringed in a small ball cackling hysterically; her mental defenses stripped from her by Humiliation and her inhibitions chased away by Shame. Worse still, she knew that Kelly knew just how sinfully ticklish she was and what it did to her; and Kelly knew every hyperticklish spot on her tender narrow feet!

Blinking back tears, Missy watched as Kelly brought a large bowl of soapy water and laid down at her bare right foot. A small fluffy shoe brush soon had a good deal of soapy foam on it and Kelly started "bathing" Melissa's bare right foot!

"NYEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" she cackled as the soft brush and warm suds tickled her now over-sensitive bare sole! Within minutes, Kelly had tickle-brushed her into silent laughter – her toned body vibrating fiercely with uncontrollable laughter. After 10 minutes, Kelly moved from a now very pink foot to her as yet unscrubbed left one.

Once again Melissa exploded with laughter, only this time she began to lewdly grind her hips as she was tickle-tortured. She truly was a tickle-slut as the more her cute feet were tickled, the more aroused she became. Finally she lay gasping desperately for breath with both of her feet a nice rosy shade of pink.

Angelina handed Kelly a bowl of strawberries and she began to place one between each of Missy's toes.

"Don't you dare crush them with your toes Slave!" she warned as she handed Kelly a can of whipped cream. Eagerly Kelly sprayed liberal amounts of whipped cream atop the strawberries between her toes! Finaly, Angelina sprayed great mounds of whipped cream atop Melissa's rock hard nipples!

"Who wants dessert ?" she asked the crowd of women. Six women in their 30's came to the table and took up positions laying down on the padded leather. They kicked their feet up behind them in a classic pose; two at each foot and one on either side of her whip cream adorned boobs. Melissa hadn't noticed till just now that all of women in the room were barefoot and the sight of so many cute barefeet being displayed for her was erotic in its own right.

The women began to feast on the helpless blonde doctor. One would trace her tongue from her heel to her toes while the other kissed and licked the tanned top of her foot. Their rough tongues tickled her tender feet and they would each snake their tongues in between Missy's toes to claim a strawberry. Melissa was rapidly becoming wet with desire once again – especially when the two ladies started licking the whipped cream from her rigid nipples! Through her giggling and squealing, she once again began to writhe her hips in a shameless display of arousal. Just then Angelina slapped her noticeably hard clit with her riding crop.. forcing back the orgasm that was starting to build.

Kelly laid down by her head and kissed her as she whispered into her ear. "This is how Mistress broke me. She'll let you come so close to orgasm, then spank it away and make you start over! She did this to me 10 times before I finally submitted to be her tickle slave."

It was even harder to control her white hot lust when the women at her feet began to suckle her toes.. eagerly lapping up the whipped cream and slithering their tongues in between her tender toes.

"FWAP!" Angelina spanked her clit again – she was so close to orgasm that time. Melissa giggled and moaned and whined her frustration. She needed to cum so bad! But each time she got close, Angelina spanked her back and made her start over.

Finally, after 8 spanks, Melissa was laughing, crying and yearning for release. "Beg Mistress to tickle your feet! It's the only way she'll let you cum" Kelly whispered.

"UNNNNNNNHHHHHPLEEEEEEEEZE MISTRESS!" Melissa whiningly begged.

"Please what Tickle-Slave?"

"PLEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEZE TICKLE MY FEET PLEEEEEEAZE!!!!!" Missy blurted out loud enough for the entire crowd to hear.

The crowd applauded raucously!

"If I tickle your feet, will you cum for me Tickle-Slut?" Angelina asked wickedly.

"oHH YESSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSS MISTRESS!!!!!!" Melissa moaned.

Angelina waved the ladies away and ordered the shackles holding her ankles removed. At a wave of her hand, one of her muscled slaves approached – only now he was completely nude – his huge manhood rigidly stiff.

"I'll tickle those soft pretty feet... just as soon as you please this male slave!"

The slave lay comfortably back as Melissa eagerly grabbed his manhood between her soft pale arches! She could feel every pulse of his veins as she slowly worked him between her bare feet. She used her toes to play with the head of his shaft, then slid her feet back down to the base. Again and again she worked up and down, driving her own lust even higher!

Just as she thought she'd explode from sexual frustration, the male slave did, spewing his hot seed all over her tanned bare feet!

Melissa's loins started to throb painfully with the need for release; she began to whimper and giggle insanely, begging for Her Mistress to let her cum!

Angelina ordered Kelly to clean her slave's feet before she laid down on the table top and stretched her long legs towards Melissa's humping hips.

"Laugh for me now Tickle-Slave" she ordered as her toes sought Melissa's throbbingly wet pussy and her long fingernails stroked up and down Missy's tender bare sole!

Melissa exploded with renewed laughter and hiked her hips up high as Angelina's toes softly stroked her hard throbbing clit!

Squealing and grunting madly, Melissa began to cum like she never had before! Muscles wrenching violently, she shamelessly humped up and down as Angelina slid her unpolished toes deep within the blonde's incredibly wet pussy! Angelina knew just how to break in a new slave as she firmly held Melissa's ankle and tickled her bare foot while toe fucking her new slave into hysterical apoplexy!

Kelly kissed Melissa as she shuddered and warned her "You'll have to clean Mistresses' feet after your done cumming all over them" she said with a giggle.

Melissa couldn't even move after the orgasm had ripped through her body. Slaves released her wrists and carried her over to her Mistress who sat in a huge padded throne.

"Now, clean my feet Tickle-Slave" she orderd.

Melissa was bound to the floor with her wrists tied to her knees; her shapely tanned ass pointing high in the air for thousands of eyes to see, bringing applause from the leering crowd.

Eagerly, Melissa began sucking on Angelina's toes, but that evidently wasn't good enough.

"Ladies" she announced, "...This slave is doing a terrible job of cleaning my sweet little toes! I believe she requires a little motivation !"

Five Ladies sprang from their seats and approached Melissa's shamelessly pronounced ass. With fiendish glee they spanked and tickled the subservient blonde on her bare ass and her wriggling bare feet! Melissa hungrily devoured her Mistress's toes while yipping and giggling. One of the Ladies wickedly stroked a feather up and down Missy's bald wet pussy and pushed her closer and closer to the brink of total orgasmic ecstasy!

Melissa had never been spanked or tickled so much in her entire life and she had long since lost any sembelance of sanity. Her shapely white buns with their bikini tan line were now a bright pink and her narrow tender feet where nearly as pink as they wriggled frantically to avoid this insidious torture!

"Mistress..." Kelly whispered into Angelina's ear, "...Do you think she can take much more ?"

Angelina kissed Kelly and stroked her pronounced breasts, "Mmmmmm don't worry my little slave, she'll be able to stand much much more !"

The look in Angelina's eyes told Kelly that Melissa would have many more torments to endure before her night of slavery was over!

man, good to see you writing again! this is a wonderful story. let Dr. G receive even more humiliation. hell, she is asking for it!

wow

:wow:

Excellent finish to an excellent story. Nicely Done!
I have to go wipe the sweat from my brow now :D

NOBEL PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve the NOBEL PRIZE!!!!!!!

Thanks for a PERFECT Story!! (both parts)

The description, the torture, the details!!! Simply Unique

Thanks again

Diego

Oh yeah ! The pics !

Sorry Barefoot Girl ! (Forgot to tell ya that you have to be cookied at Tickle theater in order for the link to work ! OOOOPS!!!)

The photos I saw looked very nice. Although Iam a tickle theater member, for some reason when I clicked the link, the photos of the blond girl came up blurry on the screen. Oh well! I still liked what I saw. Nice pics guys!

Mitch

I usually prefer f/m and m/m, but this is just SOOOOO Hot!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back