• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Calls, April 2004

daryl

TMF Master
Another tickle scene on Night Calls. At the very tail end of the show, a caller asked Julie to tickle Tiffany to recreate an experience he had with a stripper. As usual, unfortunately, they made fun of the caller and Tiffany is completely not ticklish. Anyone who wants to try to get involved on the playboy interactive programs would be better off with Private Calls or Night Calls 411 (Nikki Nova!), or trying to get one of the fax girls tickled. THe hostesses just aren't ticklish and aren't even understanding of it.

Yes that was my attempt to do something for the comunity..right down to the intense acting that it would ultimatly get me off if they did it (which if it was actualy done right I woulda later on watching the tape back LOL). I fucking waited on hold the whole show to get shoved on last min:mad: I was hoping to come over here and make a post saying "present for all"..but my plans backfired as you saw. I tried to go on Private Calls right after and see if I could get it goin but non the less..waited on hold and didnt make it. I will defenatly not try "Night Calls" again as I see they are very close minded. Who knows if it will work on Private Calls or not...maybe next time it airs i'll try again for that. Sorry guys..i tried:(

PS It wasnt a stripper, was some chick at the disco I used to go to back when..also, my very first "real" release of my tickle fetish:D If ya'll wanna know the full story let me know and i'll tell it.

Thanx!:D I will be giving Private Calls a try though till I at least get on once. Whenever that day comes it will either be another close minded piece o crap or it will be the best mainstream type foot tickling on TV;)

Hey, great effort, man. I think we need to specify the fax girls.

or 411 with Nikki Nova. that went well last time.

Ok, what is the fax girls? And when does it air live? With "Night Calls" (any of em), before you even get put on hold to get on the air, this dude answers and asks you whats your story regarding the subject to talk to the girls. Basicly, to attempt Night Calls 411, i'd have to probably come up with a B.S. story or something to even relate to foot tickling. I just got lucky with the last show subject that I had a true story..but unfortunatly, those hosts suck LOL. Let me know more info on fax girls.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back