• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soul Sisters Part II

Docsoul

TMF Master
Advanced Etiquette

"Ahhh! It Burns... Take my Shoes Off Please!.....OOOOOOOOOh! Take My Shoes Off Please!" Foxy and Lil Kim's prayers would soon be answered. Captain Lewis returns about thirty minutes later. "Take your shoes off? The lesson that you ladies were supposed to learn is that shoes are meant to be worn. Now you beg for the opposite. It looks like I've got more teaching to do." She uses some scissors to cut the duct securing the boots to Foxy's ankles. Clunk....Clunk Almost instantly the boots are kicked off and Captain Lewis can see the burning toes wriggling and soles flexing. Lil Kim does the same thing. The Captain takes a brush soaked in warm water and starts to scrub Lil Kim's bare soles. "Ha..ha ha...That tickles." The Captain ignores Lil Kim and scrubs even harder. "Ha ha haa ha haa ha ....take it easy." The Captain switches and begins to scrub Foxy's sole. "Oooooh ..ha ha....." The Ill Na Na starts to laugh.Clink. She tries to pull her feet back but runs into the restraint from the ankle chain links. The Captain then picks up a towel and begins to vigorously rub the Ill Na Na's feet. "...........Haaaa!............" Foxy Brown begins to laugh silently and thrash about. "Whew!!" sighs the Ill Na Na as the Captain switches to Lil Kim's feet. Foxy's long weave now hangs partially across her face as she catches her breath. "Ha....ha...Ha" laughs Lil Kim as Captain Lewis dries her bare soles with the towel. " Now are you ladies ready to learn you're lesson ?" asks Captain Lewis as she drops the towel and pulls out her black gloves. "B@$ch it's still on! So just keep testin' us" states Lil Kim. "Oh you wanna test....I've got a test!" states the Captain now with both gloves on. She seizes Kim's left barefoot and begins to tickle the sole. "Ahhh ...Oh...stop ..Stop! ha..ha..ha..ha" laughs the Queen B. "Oh No...You haven't been properly tested yet!" Foxy stares in disbelief while Lil Kim takes the worst tickling of her life."Ha Ha ha....Ah Oh God stop...Stop..ha..ha...ha.." begs the Queen B. Clink! Clink. bang the chain links as she tries in vain to escape the Captain's angry fingers. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ...cough....cough" Lil Kim's bare toes fan as tries to catch her breath. Captain Lewis intensifies the tickling and Kim's laughter increases...."Ahhhhhh! Ha Ha ! Ha ! ha"

Foxy Brown is in a trance as she watches Kim laugh and struggle against the restraints. "Now it's your turn...." the Captain coolly states as she turns to Foxy Brown. Kim slumps forward. Her hair is all over her head and her mascara has run from tears. Clink...Clink Foxy's stockinged soles twist as she tries to free her ankles. "No No No...She's the one who wanted the test!" exclaims Foxy Brown. "Oooh that's low Ms. Brown. You'll get an extra good lesson for selling out your rap girlfriend" "Oh No...no...I didn't me.....ooooh ha ha..ha" It is too late. Foxy's petite stockinged soles are now in Captain Lewis's hands. She vigorously assaults the soles of the Ill Na Na. Captain Lewis makes circles on her soles. "Oh Stop...Stop................gasp.........haha ha...gasp" Foxy's silent laughs had resumed. She jerks violently to either the right or the left almost every ten seconds. Lil Kim remains slumped over trying to catch her breath. "Ha ha ha ha ha .........gasp...... No no more....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screams Foxy as Captain Lewis changes her focus to the Ill Na Na's toes. Captain Lewis glances at the exhausted Queen B who remains slumped over. "Ahh...ha ha ha ha !" laughs Lil Kim as Captain Lewis briefly tickles her left foot. "Wake Up.....Pay Attention!" exclaims Captain Lewis before turning all of attention back to Foxy Brown's stockinged feet. Lil Kim is now attentive to Foxy's suffering. "Oh..please....ha.ha..ha...ha....ha...pleee...... plee..." begs a tearful Foxy Brown as she writhes and twists.Her pleas fall upon deaf ears and Captain Lewis starts to tickle to the tops of her stockinged feet. Foxy leans back as if she could escape. Its useless.

Tired of tickling one diva...Captain Lewis begins to tickle each of them at the same time. Her right hand's fingers dig into Foxy's soles while her left hand's fingers dig in Lil Kim's barefeet. The rap duo thrash and laugh as the tickling continues. Their mascara has run...mixed with tears and perspiration. Their weaves are messed up. Foxy's shiny hose are losing their luster as a few runs start and beads begin to form around the toe line.Yet Captain Lewis continues. "It's Still On Uh?" asks Captain Lewis as she looks at Kim."Cough...cough...no....no.....Ha...ha...Ha....mercy.....No more" begs Lil Kim. This time her pleas are heard. Captain Lewis's fingers have grown weary. She stops tickling them. "Alright ladies that's all from me." states the Captain as she looks at the two exhausted rappers. She then picks up her walkie talkie..."Harris...I'm done....they're all yours. Give them a few minutes to rest...you know how you love to tickle feet....." Too exhausted to move....The rap divas stayed slumped over knowing that there was a lot more to come before Monday.

The End

Hey Doc, great story.........maybe the title should have been "sole sisters". LOL.........Love Li'l Kim and Foxy........I would love to see Tyra Banks and Brandy Norwood in the same predicament. Have a good one.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back