• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Er 4/22/04

donturtelli

Pratt was checking out this good-looking woman (prob in her mid to late 20s) who was complaining of back pain. He lifted up her arm and started pressing areas on her back, then we he got to her armpit, she kinda squealed and he was like, "You ok?" and she replied, kinda sheepishly, "I'm ticklish..." Pratt, being the good doctor he is, responded with, "I'll be sure to make a note of it."

I think Pratt's got it in his blood or something, because he definitely goosed Abbey (Maura Tierney) in an episode earlier this season. She wasn't vocal about it, but she squirmed. If you ask me, there are a couple more girls on the show he needs to check off his list sometime soon...

Dang, I missed this one...and I was watching this episode off an on too...figures:sowrong:

I almost posted this one....

Last night (thurs. 4/22) was a pretty good night for tickle sightings. Of course, the fact that the woman later accuses Pratt of sexual harrassment (because she thought he "enjoyed" giving her the breast exam too much) kind of takes that "playful" tone away from the scene. lol. Oh well, it was still a good one.

I can relate to this scene (the tickling, not the sexual harrassment charge. lol) ....as I'm sure many of the TMF girls can. The obgyn (who usually does my breast exams) does have to feel around the armpit area for any lumps. I've jumped a time or two myself!

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back