• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode XI: The Calvary Arrives (*/F,M/F)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

11: The Calvary Arrives

"NOOOOHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Padmé Amidala's shrieking laughter had become a common sound aboard Count Dooku's ship. Today the senator was back on the edge of the table. Her ankles bound to the same poles where Nute Gunray had tickled her feet the night before. This time, her blouse and slippers had been removed, leaving her barefoot in her pajama pants and bra. Her hands her bound to the far end of the table so that she lay on her back with her arms held high above her head.

Yesterday the Reh'taef mostly tickled her bare legs before Dooku took her slippers off and let Gunray have her feet. Today it was the Reh'taef's turn at the senator's bare soles.

Amidala's eyes were squeezed tight in screaming laughter her head shook from side to side. She thought Nute Gunray had tickled her feet bad, but it was nothing compared to this. The long, delicate fingers of the Reh'taef glided up and down and around her soles, wriggling occasionally in place when they found a particularly ticklish spot.

"OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The creatures were relentless, never pausing, wringing a continuous gale of laugher from their victim.

"Enough," commanded Dooku, and the Reh'taef ceased their torture. Padmé gasped and giggled, chest heaving as though she had just run a marathon. "We wouldn't want our guess to pass out like she did last night."

"Oh, thank you ... thank you...," panted Amidala. Even a brief respite from the tickling was worth something. That foot tickling had easily been the most ticklish stretch of her imprisonment here. "Please ... I can't take anymore..."

"I am a compassionate man," replied the Count with mock charity, "I suppose we can give your feet a rest." He nodded to the two Reh'taef, who left the senator's feet and took positions on either side of her outstretched form on the table.

Amidala sighed, resigned to her ticklish fate, and grimaced as the tickle monsters lowered their horrible fingers toward her helpless sides.

Dooku watched with satisfaction as the creatures applied their skill once again to Padmé's upper body. A steady stream of high-pitched laughter filled the room. Her reaction to this tickling was somewhat less intense that of the foot tickling, but the count was quite satisfied that it was quite unbearable, nonetheless.

His plan was indeed working. He reached out with the Force to a nearby presence. A sinister grin crept across his face.

Aniken Skywalker had arrived unnoticed on Dooku's ship. The Jedi were skilled at using the Force to approach other ships without being noticed. He easily dispatched the few guards he encountered in the hangar and felt out with the Force to find his wife.

He found her. She was in agony, though it was of a type he didn't recognize. He also sensed another familiar presence.

"Dooku," he said under his breath. He owed the count for the loss of his arm during the battle on Geonosis. His duty bound him at that time to pursue Dooku, even at the price of loosing Padmé. The former Jedi had escaped, and Aniken lost his arm, but at least Padmé had been OK.

That fiend once more stood between him and his wife. He had her somewhere on this ship and was doing something terrible to her. Aniken knew that it was probably a trap, but he didn't care. If Dooku was hurting Padmé, he was going down. He hadn't been able to save his mother, and he was determined not to fail a second time.

Still, Aniken didn't quite know exactly what he was dealing with. What sort of army might Count Dooku have laying in wait for him? He decided uncharacteristically that stealth was the best move for now, so he hoisted himself into an air duct and followed his senses to the woman he loved.

Aniken honed in on Padmé and sensed that she was in the room at the far end of the shaft he was in. He draw his lightsaber but did not ignite it; he did not want to reveal his location until he was good and ready.

As he moved closer to the end of the tunnel, he heard a scream. His heart skipped a beat and his stomach dropped. That was Padmé. Moving even closer, he discovered the the screams were constant, as if they were continually torturing her. His anger boiled and he resisted the nearly overwhelming urge to explode out of the vent, saber ablaze.

Rage yielded -- reluctantly -- to curiosity as he reached the vent. She wasn't screaming in pain; she was ... laughing? He peeked through the vent.

There was Amidala, bound as if for torture, and there were two very strange creatures, one on either side of her. But they weren't beating her or burning her, they were ... tickling her.

"What the...?" he said, almost aloud. He sensed that she was in distress, but was unable to tell what kind of distress. She was laughing her beautiful little head off, but they didn't seem to be hurting her. He had seen Padmé's sister do this to her on a couple occasions, though not to this extent of course. She seemed to enjoy those little tickle fights. Was she enjoying this?

He was intrigued, and if he were honest, something dark inside of him kind of enjoyed seeing his wife "tortured" in this way. He decided to watch for a while, and wait to make his move.

Dooku could sense his prey, and the conflict within him. The count decided to further confuse the young Jedi.

"Enough," he commanded, walking over to the senator. He leaned down close to her ear.

"Please, no more," she breathlessly half-laughed, half-begged.

"I'll give you a choice, my dear," he said queitly, "The Reh'taef can continue to tickle you up here," he wiggled a finger in under her arm, eliciting a squeal, "or Mr. Gunray can tickle your feet. Which will it be?"

Padmé nearly wanted to cry at this wicked proposition. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body, but the Reh'taef were much better ticklers than Gunray. She couldn't decide which would be worse, and it was definitely a lose-lose situation.

"Well?" proddded Dooku.

"Gunray ... let Gunray tickle my feet..." she said, still breathing heavily. Maybe it was a mistake to give up her feet, but she needed a break from those creatures.

Dooku stepped away from the table. "What was that?"

"Gunray can tickle my feet," she said a little louder. The Niemodian was already relishing a second shot at tormenting the former queen of Naboo.

"I still can't hear you," replied Dooku, "if you don't choose, I'll have everyone tickle you everywhere."

"I WANT GUNRAY TO TICKLE MY FEET!" yelled Amidala in frustration. She was in no mood for games.

The only part of the conversation Aniken had heard was Padmé's request for that Trade Federation goon to tickle her feet. What was going on here? Did she want Dooku to be doing this to her?

He watched as the Niemodian approached her right foot. He placed one hand across her toes and bent them back. He began stroking his fingers up and down the outstretched sole with the other hand. Padmé went nuts! Her reaction startled him and almost caused him to fall through the vent. Man, was she ticklish!

The villain was now skittering his fingers up and down both of her feet, and she was absolutely hysterical. Aniken wondered what it must feel like. At any rate, he was enjoying this scene more and more the longer he watched it. He would remember this the next time the two of them were alone.

Amidala was absolutely beside herself. All she felt was tickling, and all she wanted was for it to stop. She had decided as she rested the night before that it really wasn't so bad, at least not after the tickling stopped. She would definitely survive this.

But right now, with those fingers running all over her feet, her world was a ticklish hell.

[to be continued ... next: "Jail Break"]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back