• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will & Grace

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I know that most of you guys aren't into M/M tickling, so you might want to skip over this one.....

Jack was sleeping over Will's place on his couch (I don't know why). Will told Jack to get up, but Jack didn't respond. Will walks over to the couch where Jack is "sleeping" and he says (in a voice that you would use on a three year old) "Oh-o....I think there's a tickle bug in the blanket!" and he begins to tickle Jack around the ribs and belly. Jack responds with giggles saying "no, not the tickle bug!"

I thought it was kinda cute.

Maggie

Aw, I just love Will and Grace. And not just because they have like 6 episodes with tickling. I just love it. Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

I'm not a fan of this show, but the writers seem to throw in quite a few tickle references. Are there any W&G fans out there who would like to list them all? I would do it if I was a regular viewer of the show.

I saw a good one where Grace was sitting on the couch with Jack eating popcorn, and getting it all over. Will came by with a hand-held vacumm and used it on Grace's abdomen because she had popcorn all over herself. Grace laughed hysterically for a few seconds. That scene made me think that Debra Messing would be a terrific tickle partner! :D

Ok. These are some that I know of. I haven't actually seen the popcorn episode. I wish I knew which ep it was. Oh well.

In the episode "New Will City" from Season 3, Grace rubs Jack's Belly like he's a dogg and he laughs like it tickles.

Season 2: "I Never Promised You an Olive Garden" - - Karen tickles Jack and calls him a Tickle Bunny for a few seconds.

Season 1: "Secrets and Lays" Karen tickles Grace in the kitchen of a cabin in the woods. Grace doesn't laugh, she just seems horrified. I, however, don't care about the lee. I'd rather get tickled, so I think it's great, hehe.

Season 4: "Crouching Father, Hidden Husband" Will tickled an FBI agent for a good amount of time.

Season 4: "Grace in the Hole" - not actually tickling, but Karen suggests that she and Jack tickle Rosario, and they pounce, but are stopped.

Season 5: "Women and Children First" Demi Moore plays Jack's old babysitter and tickles him.

And then there's the one mentioned in this thread. Season 6. Missed it. Don't know the title of the ep. So that makes at least 7 or 8 (depending on your opinion) episodes involving tickling at all. Yay for Will and Grace!

Wow. I sound like I have much more time on my hands than I actually do! Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

in this episode
Season 4: "Crouching Father, Hidden Husband"
will tickle male or female fbi agent

you haven't a clip about this scene?
on Kazaa and Ares there is only 94 mb on this episode (first 17 min)
I presume the tickle scene is next
I download the 94 mb but there isn't tickle scene

can you help me?

I don't know how to help. Sorry. I've just seen in on tv. And season 4 isn't out on dvd yet.

i find the clip on the web but is too short scene unfortunately...
but nice reaction :))

bye darval

Let's hope these writers find steady work when this show bows out. Maybe on "The O.C." or some other piece of nonsense boasting lots of hotties

I think there is also one when Grace (Debra Messing) gets her tummy blown on by her date! Is this ture? Anyone?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back