• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The L tickling Part 1

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Okay, we try not to take this show seriously because to us, it's just make believe soap opera. But you can't beat the hot chicks!

Jenny was undergone a common theme in her life: being unable to choose. Between the exotic and gorgeous Marina and the dependable and friendly Tim. She loved Tim for his simplicity, but loved Marina for her beauty, brains, the many common thing between them and her kind nature and sophistication. As she went outside to clear her, a gale of laughter erupted upon her aural senses. When she went to look over the fence at her neighbour, she saw the beautiful blonde Tina howling her guts out as her sexy brown haired goddess Bette tickling her ribs merciless. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" bellowed Tina. Intrigued and indulging in the same voyeurism with which she observed playgirl Shayne and her then latest fling, she watched as Tina squealed like a piglet as Bette delivered punishment to her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "gasp" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried the ravishing blonde. Bette stopped and thanked God for this woman. They fought often, mostly because Tina quit her job for their baby. Since Tina became pregnant and still wasn't showing, Bette has lessened her tickling of Tina. She decided that the tickling would end now, since she wanted to take no risks with their unborn child (we assure you it's late here so be grateful for what you have!). As the enrapt Jenny watched the brief exhibition to its climax, her head filled with an idea reserved for beautiful Marina.
To be continued
Expect more parts. We have only seen 5 episodes. So we will write more when we have seen more!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Jenny watched Marina as she slept and could not resist grinning. MArina would not sleep much longer. Stealthily she quickly tied up the beautiful Italian. For a moment she felt pangs of guilt, she loved this woman and this was completely unfair. Still it would be fun! Jenny gently put her finger in MArina's left underarm, causing a jolt from the sleeping babe. "let's see how much you love me!" she thought.

Meanwhile
Shane awoke to find herself tied to the bed, nude as she often is. She prayed it was a chick who did this. Her prayer was answered but not in the way she hoped. It was Angie (hot evil blonde cheerleader Nicole from that show with Leslie Bibb, Popular). “Hello Shane!” said Angie. “What is this?” replied Shane. “Just letting you know you’re in my thoughts. WE had two fabulous nights together Shane, so now I want to move on.” Answered Angie. “Okay. Good! So let me go!” followed up Shane, remaining calm for now. “When I’m ready!” replied Angie.
Late, next time more!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back