• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 6

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"And we're back, at The Tickling Awards!!!'
The crowd goes wild, the lights flash, and then the camera focuses back to the glowing stage, as two lovely ladies stand at the podium. They turn out to be Heidi Klum... and Jessica Alba!
They both looked great this evening. Heidi had on a long sand colored sweater, which went to her feet. It was opened in the front to show off a striking blue/black tube top, showing off an inch of her flat tummy. She also had on a black mini-skirt with a white lightning streak on it. This was all topped off with fancy black boots.
Jessica looked just as good, but she dressed much more simpler. She doned skin-tight jeans, with leather studded cowboy boots, and on her upperbody was a small desinger t-shirt, with a weird japanese logo on the left breast.
"Hello everyone!" Jessica shouted into the mic.
The crowd roared in applause. They seemed to enjoy these two ladies.
"Tonight, Jessica and i are up here to present the Most Ticklish Country Star Award, so take it away BigScreen!" Heidi said as she held up the Golden Ticklee, soon to be awarded to one lucky lady.
As Heidi announced, the huge screen did once again come out, and fill with dazzling colors, and show pictures of the 5 nominees, and got started.
"Presenting the award for... Most Ticklish Country Star! The nominees are.... Faith Hill...Dolly Parton...Martina McBride....Shania Twain...and LeAnne Rimes!"
The screen then went back to the ceiling, as Jessica slowly opened the white envelope.
"And the winner is...w-what heyy!!" Jessica screamed as she and Heidi were suddenly pulled off stage by two females wearing skin-tight leather all over their bodies. They also had brown leather straps across their breasts, waists and thighs.
"Hey! What the he-!" Heidi yelled as the woman covered her mouth with a hand, with 6 inch long nails, painted in black.
Both girls were soon dragged offstage, as the lights went out all in the oprey house, and strange wild beat started up.
The crowd was still confused, what had happened to Jessica and Heidi, who won the award, and all the questions were about to be answered in two words............
WILLA FORD!
The beat got stronger, louder, a pulsating rhythm you couldn't force out of your mind, as the whole place was pitch black. Then some lighter strings came attached to the hard beat, as it turned into funky music. The beats were still loud and hard on the dot, but the softer music between the beats gave it a nice sound.
All of a sudden the lights came back on, well atleast the stage lights, which were now tainted purple and white. The audience then saw more women dancing onstage like the ones that dragged Jessica and Heidi off. There were about 12 all together, dancing solo with the funky music. Then it all came alive, as Willa Ford herself was sprung up from under the stage by a secret trap door. She looked more exotic and dominatrix-like then her dancers.
Tight black leather filled her entire curvy body, going on her round hip and full breasts. She had on black gloves with long fake black fingernails attached to them. On her feet were black leather metal-toed boots. She let her long blonde hair flow freely, which gave little color to this leather mystery, also her pearly blue eyes, and her beautiful face.
She stood in center stage while her 10 or so dancers around her continued their strange moves. A few even pulled out long black feathers, which they trailed along their curvy bodies.
Bright red lights pulsated on and off as low steam arose calf-high across the stage, adding to the dark look. Then two dominatrix dancers came out pushing black vertical tables with black leather cuffs. These were clearly meant for tickling. They were both behind Willa now, as 2 more dominatrix dancers came out dragging who else... Jessica Alba and Heidi Klum! Except instead of their stylish clothing, they both wore black leather bra and panties, with spikes alining the bra and and panties. They also both wore black choke collars, completing the victim look. They were both forcefully strapped into the vertical tables, so they were in spread-eagle style, standing up. They were then left there, very vulnerable, as Willa still had her back to them. She walked backwards between both tables, pulled out a veeeery long blach feather from each hand, and started the song with a sweet angelic voice, with a very naughty little she-devil body.
"Your are now my 'lee,
your tied so perfect-ly,
just you wait and see,
how. i'll. get. YOU!"
Willa sung the song softly, as she seducitvely climbed up and down jessica and Heidi's tied bodies, almost like she was singing to them, as she stroked their tight bodies with the feathers, sending them laughing crazily.
"You know you want it bad,
i can see it in your curves,
you think your getting mad,
but i'm just seducing your nerves, ooooooohhhhhhh..."
Willa sang so seductively, as she dragged the feather down Heidi's flat, bare tummy, and stroking the other in Jessica's outstretched underarm. Both beauties were laughing their heads off, shaking in their bonds wildly. Willa's sexy movements and singing only added to their high level laughing.
"You armpits stretched out tight,
while your skin the feather does bombard,
don't worry hunny i don't bite,
atleast not. too. HARD!"
As Willa sung "HARD", she softly bit down on Jessica's curvy side, causing her to squael in ticklishness. She then circled one of the feather's around Heidi's oval navel, while nibbling on Jessica's toned tummy.
"So your asking the question why,
do i toy with your body so,
until your limits reach the sky,
i'm not gonna let gooooooooooo! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh..."
As Willa moaned that time she inserted her tongue in Heidi's bellybutton, sending the model screaming hysterically, tugging insanely at her cuffs. Willa also rakedthe fake black nails up and down heidi's quivering tummy, sending the brunette into even more laughter.
"I'm your tickler,
your my ticklee,
your a pretty good laugher,
just let your tickle spots be freeeeeeeeee..."
Willa then suddenly dropped her seducing/tickling body to the floor, dropping her feathers. The music paused, as silence filled the air. High-pitched laughter soon broke the laughter as Willa stroked four beautiful bare feet with the long fake nails. Raking them up and down, even toying with the cutw wiggling toes every now and then.
"hehehahahahahhehehehehhahahahhehehehhahahahheeeeeee!!!!!!!!"
"hahahahhehehahahahahhahhhahahahahahhehehehehehehhaa!!!!!!!!"
Willa suddenly rose, the song froze as she maoned, and arched her back, causing her full breasts to push through the tight leather, showing off quite detailed.
"oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"
She froze in that posiion, her blonde hair swaying slightly, her blue eyes closed tightly as her lips were locked. And as soon as the music blasted back on, her body blasted back into motion, as she turned back to heidi and Jessica, squeezing and pinching Heidi's sides with one hand while stroking Jessica's taunt tummy with the other hand. Both tied girls screamed into ticklishness loudly, thrashing their limbs madly.
Willa continued tormenting their bare midriffs for the whole guitar solo of the song, then quickly spun back around, did sudden dance moves in sync with the last couple powerful beats, and the song finally ended, with shocked and wildly loving applause from the audience.
The lights turned back to normal, and jessica and Heidi were rolled offstage, and Willa's dancers left.
Willa then grabbed the mic.
"Thank you everyone, i'm sure you all realize that i....(then her hit song came on)
"I wanna be bad!"
"And now for a commercial break!"

OUTSTANDING!

Just OUTSTANDING!

Finally my Heidi (remember tongue firmly in cheek here....) gets it! Finally she's getting the recognition she deserves. Finally the most beautiful supermodel.....no most beautiful WOMAN in the world is making her presence felt in the tickle community. Now if I could get somebody to concentrate on those feet!.....

Really great story/concept here. Really enjoying it. This is becoming an epic in the vain of the "the Road series".

Giantfan

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back