• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

latest tickling experience (true) part 2

anonymous

Thank you for enjoy the story here is the second part.

The most beautiful girl told us to grab the girl who was on the floor, so when she realized what was going on, I was holding her arms above her head, and the other was holding her ankles. The most beautiful girl went next to her armpits and said "Now it's your turn". "No please i'm very ticklish myself", "Too late", and she started tickling her sweet armpits, she was screaming really hard "STOOHAHAHAHAP", "Ticklish huh?, let's see if you're ticklish in your sides", she went down to her sides and started to tickle her sides, I hold with one arm her arms and tickle her armpits, and the other sat on her ankles and tickled her legs. The girl was mad, she was laughing really hard, and screamed "PLEEEEEEAAAASEEEE STOOHAHAHAP", "In a few minutes" I said. So we tickled her for about half an hour, then we stopped and let her breath, when she recovered herself. The girl with bare feet said "ok we hadfun already let's continue studying". The girl who we just tickled said "Oh no now it's your turn". The eyes of the girl were wide and said "No not me". "Yes you". The girl started running but I caught her, and put her in the floor and hold her arms, the other girl hold her ankles, while the most beautiful girl went to her feet and said "ok, let's see if you're ticklish in your feet". "Not there!!!". "Oh yes", and she started tickling her feet she went wild. "NOOOHAHAHAHAOOO", the most beautiful girl, continued for about half and hour too. She finished and released her, she breathed and then recover herself. I said "I have to go". "Oh no we all have been tickled, now it's your turn"....
TO BE CONTINUED
What do you think it could happen to me?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back