• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perceptions and facts on Islam culture and Terrorism

Sandman

TMF Expert
Islam categorically bans any destruction or murder. These terrorists are rogues who are using Islam to win over other Mulsims and achieve their objectives at any cost.
There is a clear dividing line between the 99% of Muslims that are peaceful and the other 1% who are using Islam (all convoluted and reiterpreted) to achieve their goal.

This, I believe is the truth.

Whatever this provokes, is just meant to be.
But I believe that this is the truth, based on everything I know, and I also have many Muslim friends and acquiantances who
categorically are opposed to terrorism.

For example, Atta got drunk at a local pub in Florida the night before slamming the first plane into the WTC Tower II.

In Islamic law he would be punished by God for 14 days after drinking. It is actually prohibited to drink alcohol.

These people are not Muslims, but are deranged derelicts brainwashed from an early age, often against their parents' and their own wishes, and trained (psychologically and phisically) to become the imhuman and mentally deranged subhumans that they have become.

In fact when we refernce them as "Muslims" we are defacing Islam by the connotation that all muslims are terrorists or support terrorism. These are cold hard facts, but
provide a base from which to form a picture of why this has been happenning, produced a disaster of epic proportions in NY and DC and is still happening.

IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear that 99% of muslims are peaceful..have you actually polled them? And can you further explain why Muslim states are some of the most poverty stricken areas of despair in the world. People are oppresses, starving, sleeping in mud shacks, women are treated like property...this is what you call peaceful and civilized?? Great....

Oddly enough, when I traveled to Morocco and Istanbul, I didn't see anyone living in a mud shack, nor did the women I saw behave as if they were property. (And before you say it: I was traveling on my own, not as part of some package tour that might have steered me away from unpleasantness.) And after a bit of research, I don't get the impression that Saudi Arabia, the UAR, Kuwait, or Qatar, for instance, are particularly poverty-stricken. And then there's Brunei and its famous sultan...

Sounds to me as if you're assuming that the entire Islamic world is the same as Afghanistan. Regarding which, I'd say that nearly 20 years of war has more to do with Afghanistan's current state than being Islamic. Though Goddess knows the Taliban aren't doing anything to improve the country.

Afghanistan/Pakistan/Southern ex Russian provinces/Iran/Iraq are all sh**holes which oppress their people.

Are you serious about the oil producing states??? Yes they have their sultans and royalty but what about the rest of the population? Go check them out..they're probably at the public execution of a woman who wore her hair down or got raped and accused of adultery. Please...I've been to Turkey and yes its civilized but otherwise Islamic states have a long way to go...

naval

Hey naval I said they were peaceful not civilized, and no they do not go hand in hand. I believe the Islamic people make up about 18% of the world population. Are you telling me that they are all terrorists and bad people?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back