• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f Heavy Part 3 Oh Yes!!!

CheRoy

TMF Poster
hey guys, part 3. enjoy.

Scrawled on the post-it, in terrified hand-writing, was written:

"THE TICKLING...THE TICKLING...SHE NEVER STOPS...THAT ENDLESS TICKLING..."

"Oh my god..." mumbled Stephanie.

Stephanie had grown so used to her tied position that she didn't even notice that Hannah was sitting on her legs again. Hannah grabbed the baby oil and began rubbing it into Stephanie's soles again.

"There's something I didn't tell you about that poor girl," said Hannah, gently rubbing oil into Stephanie's feet. "When I finally let her out of my basement that time, it wasn't the last time l saw her. I actually saw her quite a few more times, much to her horror. I visited her at the asylum, Stephanie. And guess what I would do to her every time?"

"Oh god...you didn't..."

"I requested that she be put in a straitjacket, strapped down to a bed, with her feet in stocks. Haha, you should have seen the look on her face whenever I showed up. She would go absolutely nuts! It would take about five or six attendants to strap her down, and when they left, I would just tickle her feet, taunting her, telling her that I would be back every day to tickle her to tears. She would scream, and beg, tell me how cruel I was for coming to the asylum to tickle her...I didn't care, I just kept tickling, of course. And the rooms are soundproof, so no one heard her screams. Then one day, I went on my daily visit just to be informed that she had, tragically, hung herself. None of them knew why, but they gave me that post-it, assuming that I was her closest friend and would somehow know what it meant. Ironic, eh?"

"You are sick, you know that? You are seriously fucked up!"

"Haha, you say these things like you think they're gonna get you out of the tickling!"

Hannah stopped rubbing Stephanie's soles and started scribbling all ten of her fingernails all over them again.

"OOHAHHAHGGAAAAAAWWDD!!!! NOT AGAINHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU EVER STOOAHAP?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAPLEEASAAAA!!!!!"

"No! I never stop tickling! Doesn't it drive you crazy?! Aren't I just the worst?!"

With her right hand, Hannah quickly grabbed an electric toothbrush from on the floor next to her, turned it on high, and applied it to Stephanie's toes. Her left hand was still tickling the soles with fingernails. Stephanie went berserk.

"OOHAHAGAWDD!! WHAT IS THATHAHAHA?????!?!?! WHAT THE FUCKHAHAHAIS THAT??!!!?!?! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's an electric toothbrush, darling! Do you like it?"

"NOOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! STOOHAHAAPP ITHAHAHA!!!!!!! PLEEEAHHAHAA NOOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You know, Stephanie, I think you're one of the more ticklish girls I've had tied down here. Don't you feel lucky?"

"HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGAAWDDHAHAHAHHAAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stephanie couldn't even beg anymore. She was completely gone. Hannah had tickled her into another world.

Hannah dropped the electric toothbrush and resumed tickling both soles with both hands.

"Tickle tickle tickle! Hang in there, Stephanie, I'm not done with you yet!"

"HAHAHANOOHAHAHAA I CAN'T TAKE ITHAHAHAH!!!!!!! I CAN'T!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well you're gonna take it! Come on, Stephanie, you're a strong girl, you can take a little tickling! Also if you pass out again, I'm gonna tie you in another position. And trust me, you do not want to be in that position. Haha...wow...you'll hate me for it...I'll really put you through hell."

But Stephanie simply couldn't handle Hannah's tickling. She passed out again. When she woke up...she almost cried.

Hannah had really taken full advantage of Stephanie's incredible flexibility. Stephanie was in a straitjacket, strapped down to a bed, but she was bent at the waist, so that instead of her feet being in stocks at the bottom of the bed, they were in stocks at the top. The stocks were wide, too, so that her feet were about four feet apart. Her toes were tied back as well.

"Oh no...Oh god no..."

"What's the matter, Stephanie? Can't move much? Afraid I might tickle the bottoms of your feet while you're all tied up like that?"

Hannah came up to the head of the bed and squatted right in between Stephanie's feet, peering over the stocks.

"Go ahead, I want to see you try and move. Move!"

Stephanie struggled but couldn't move an inch. Not even her feet could budge. It was hopeless.

"God, please...PLEASE don't do this!! I'm begging you, I'll do anything! You can have anything! I'll give you my car, my wallet...ANYTHING!! If you tickle me like this, I'll die! DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I'LL DIE!!"

"Poor Stephanie...poor, poor Stephanie...would do anything to get out of a tickling. You know what, though, I think I'll make you a deal, because I like you. Give me your ATM password...and...I'll let you go. Is that a deal?"

"Oh..God..umm....okay...fine, it's a deal."

"Okay, but I'm gonna keep you tied up like this until I come back from the bank, just in case you lie to me. If you lie to me, Stephanie...if you give me the wrong password...wow...I'll come back down here and I'll tickle you so fucking bad you'll be the next inmate at the insane asylum. And then I'll visit you every day just like I visited the last girl, have you strapped down, and tickle you more. Do you understand me? Do you even know what it's like to get tickled in this position?"

To illustrate her point, Hannah simply placed her two pointing fingers right in the center of Stephanie's soles, and softly wriggled for a few seconds.

"OHOHAHAHOKAY OKAY HAHAHA!!! God...hah..oh..hah...God okay...I get it..."

Stephanie gave Hannah her ATM password.

"Thanks honey...remember, if this doesn't work...brutal tickling."

Hannah gagged Stephanie, then left, grabbing Stephanie's debit card on the way out.

Stephanie just lay there, glad to have a break...when she realized...

"Oh god...NO!!" She had given the ATM password for the wrong debit card! She had two debit cards...and she just gave Hannah the password for the wrong one!

Stephanie went crazy trying to break free from her bondage, but it was hopeless. She went even crazier when she heard Hannah's car pull up the driveway ten minutes later.

The car door closed, house door opened, and Hannah's footsteps came slowly down the basement stairs.

Stephanie screamed under her gag, trying to tell Hannah what had happened. Without even a word, Hannah walked straight to Stephanie's feet, squatted down...and started tickling.

And being tickled in the position that Stephanie was in...

"After all that tickling, you fucking lie to me, Stephanie? After all that tickling? I am going to tickle you so ruthlessly now it's not even funny. Enjoy."

Stephanie screamed and struggled, but it was completely futile.

"Go on, try and move, Stephanie! You're not going anywhere!!"

Stephanie was in an indescribable hell.

"No more of that 'coochie-coochie-coo' shit, Stephanie! This is hard tickling! Just my fingernails all over the bottoms of your feet!"

Hannah's fingernails were all over Stephanie's soles. She scribbled them in the crease of the center of feet, under the toes, over the heels, on the edges, grazing the instep, then centering in on the middle of the soles, never staying still, driving Stephanie to madness.

"This is what I do to liars, Stephanie."

Hannah kept dancing her fingernails all over Stephanie's soles.

"You know, Stephanie, I was thinking...I really am cruel. I bring ticklish people down here, strap them down, expose and immobilize their most ticklish spots, and tickle them until they're offering me their cars, houses, wallets if I'll only stop tickling...then I take whatever they give me, but I usually keep them tied down and tickle them more, just 'cause they're so ticklish."

"MMPPHPPHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNMMPPHHMMMM!!!!!!!!"

"I mean, it's a living. Actually, most of the equipment in my basement I bought from the money I tickled out of this one girl. Haha...poor girl was insanely ticklish on her butt and under her arms...You know what I did to her when she begged me not to tickle her in those places?"

"MMPPPHMMMNNNNN!!!!!! NNMPHHHAHNNNMMMPPPPHHHPHH!!!!"

"I tied her down in a full leg split. Her ankles were strapped to the ground, and her arms were above her head tied to the ceiling rafters. I covered her butt cheeks in milk - good thing she was wearing a thong, she had the greatest, fullest ass - and set my two little kittens on her to lick her butt cheeks. All the while I sat in front of her and tickled her armpits. Wow...haha...you should have seen how she reacted. Those kittens' soft tongues on her butt cheeks drove her fucking insane. Combined with me relentlessly tickling her armpits and taunting her, she was ready to give me anything to stop. I finally did...but after a long, long time. I put her through absolute hell before I stopped. I even covered her feet in milk and set my kittens to lick them, while I tickled her ass cheeks with my fingernails and licked her armpits. That's when she cracked."

Stephanie could only listen and scream in horror at Hannah's account. Hannah hadn't stopped tickling.

"Okay, I think I want to hear you beg."

Hannah reached over and undid Stephanie's gag, throwing it aside. She immediately began tickling Stephanie's soles again.

"HAHAHANOOOHAHAHAH!!!!!! PPLLEEEAHAHAHA!!!!! GGAAWWDDHAHAHAH!! I HATE YOUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! IHAAATE HHAHYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, I know you do, sweetheart. I know you hate me. But there's nothing you can do about it, is there?"

TO BE CONTINUED

FEEDBACK!

hey guys, i want serious FEEDBACK on this one! thanks to those bodacious few who already did, but please...give me your comments, suggestions, criticisms, or feel free to just sing my praises!

love,
che

this story is getting more and more cruel......JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT! keep it going....

I must say that I love this story. Your description of hannah's ruthless nature is quite good. She really appears to be loving the suffering she is inflicting.

It seems that Hannah enjoys the psychological terror of changing bondage positions in order to focus on Stephanie's incredibly ticklish feet.

Suggestions: How about isolating Stephanie from her feet in order to enhance her feelings of immobility and also remove any hope she may have of communicating with her tormentor. I would suggest some sort of tickle box, or cabinet where just her feet stick out, or maybe placing her feet through holes in a wall that protrude into another room.

I would also love to see you expound more on how hannah either explains how she's tortured others, or perhaps forces Stephanie to watch more excerpts from Hannah's extensive video catalogue of tickle torture. This comes off as a great way to prepare Stephanie psychologically for the torture to follow.

Great story. Can't wait to read more.

Great cruel streak!!
I almost thought you were going to let Steph out...silly me.
Keep up the good work and continue with those extreme position of the "other" girls while you are working on Steph!!

LOL

Naughty, naughty boy Che~another good one...

XOXO

YES

haha...great idea shadow. consider it done.

tommytikl- i'll keep up those stories of other girls. i have to make them crueler, somehow...

keep it comin, ladies. suggestions.

-che

I must say that I certainly look forward to each chapter in your series. The psychological torment is what really stands out for me. This aspect is all too often overlooked in tickling fiction.

Keep them coming:D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Judging by the small bit of Part 2 that I read a minute ago and the great deal of positive responese your getting this is one hell of a story. However if you could dig up part one or direct me to its present location so I can read all three parts in order, that would be fabulous. Cheers.:D

mantis

hey, it should be on the 4th page of this forum. it's labelled "my first story F/F HEAVY"

if you go by dates, it was posted on 4/13

glad you like it!

che

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back