• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 12

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in the ongoing WOW series. thanks again for being fans of this type of fiction, and i hope you enjoy this one as well. just a FYI, i was browsing thru Heather Lee Millard's website (Terri Gold) and i saw a photo of her and some other WOW characters and the caption was that it was at a WOW press party. it looks like WOW will be returning soon. that would be so cool. if it does, we will have a different view on their characters, hoping that they get tickled. i will post more info when it becomes available. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

Julie Day was scurrying along to catch up to the trio of Mystery, the Disciplinarian and Poison. she spotted them walking thru the corridors, laughing and celebrating over what they just done to poor Ice Cold. she caught up to them and tried to do an interview.

"Well looks who's here! that meddling reporter, Julie Day!!" the Disciplinarian laughed.

"Poison, the world is shocked at what you just did! why did you turn your back on your best friend? why did you join the tWo??" Julie asked.

Poison looked at Julie, then her new friends, then back to Julie with an annoyed look on her face. "so, you want an explanation huh? well first of all, Ice Cold was NEVER my best friend. after what she did, how can i even think about her being a best friend!" Poison replied.

"w-what do you mean? what did Ice Cold do?" Julie followed up.

"Julie, ever wonder what happened to me so long ago?" Poison asked.

"you said the tWo attacked you off camera." Julie answered.

"i lied. i underwent surgery for my back. it was a possiblity that i would never walk again." Poison told her.

"oh Poison, we didnt know..." Julie tried to say.

"THAT'S RIGHT! you didnt know! but Ice Cold did! wouldnt you think that your 'best friend' would come visit you? wouldnt you think your 'best friend' would call or send a card of something? well my 'best friend' forgot about me to deal with her own career. Ice Cold is soft now. before she was a feared competitor, now she is just a ticklish little girl. she likes the fans now. i HATE the fans! that's why i decided to join a REAL group of women. the tWo!! now i am a part of it 4 LIFE!!!! Ice Cold, your misery has just begun! when we are done with you, Ice Cold will be a broken down, sniveling giggling little BITCH! interview is over Julie, unless you want to become a victim......" Poison threatened.

Julie dropped the microphone and ran off. she knew if she hung around, the tWo wouldnt hesitate to torment her precious feet. Poison, the Disciplinarian and Mystery laughed as they watched Julie run away.

BEACH PATROL vs FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

the music from "Baywatch" played and the crowd stood to it's feet. at the top of the stage appeared Summer and Sandy, the Beach Patrol. the crowd cheered as they saw the two beauties walking down the aisle. both women had one red one piece bathing suits, sheer tanned nylons and their red boots. Summer and Sandy had smiles on their faces, but were very focused for this match. they were embarrassed the last time they encountered the tWo and were determined to not let it happen this time. they made it to the ring, anxious to get a little revenge on the women who tormented them. they hi-fived one another and awaited their opponents.

the music of the NWO blared on the PA System and the crowd began to boo as Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka of the tWo appeared on top of the stage. with cocky smiles they turned their attention to the ring and began to walk down the ramp. Francesca wore a one piece black bathing suit, with the letters T.W.O. in white across her chest, with black boots. her partner Col. Ninotchka wore a black top, with a white sash going across her torso with the letters "T.W.O." in black on the sash, black tights and black boots with white laces. both women couldnt wait for this match as they wanted to humiliate the Beach Patrol again. they were still upset over the fact that the Beach Patrol cost them a chance to regain their WOW tag team titles against Asian Invasion. they got a little retribution in when they attacked them in the ring, but now it was an actual match. they wanted to humiliate these women to a higher degree. they made it to the ring and started to yell at Beach Patrol. the bell rang and the match was underway.

Summer started the match against Francesca and the two quickly locked up. Francesca then raked Summer's eyes and Summer yelped in pain. Francesca took advantage and scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then pulled Summer up by the hair again, scooped her up and slammed her again. Summer rolled on the mat in pain. Francesca laughed at Summer, then tagged in Ninotchka. Ninotchka got into the ring and she and her partner then threw Summer against the ropes and then nailed Summer with a double clothesline. Summer hit the mat hard and moaned in pain. Ninotchka then began to stomp on her belly and Summer cried out in pain. Ninotchka laughed to herself, pulled Summer up by her hair, then went behind her to do a German Suplex. Summer's head bounced off the canvas and Ninotchka went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT. Ninotchka smiled after Summer kicked out. she wanted to inflict more punishment. she then put Summer in an armbar and Summer laid on the mat yelping pain. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up, but Summer screamed negatively. Ninotchka had a bored look on her face, then looked down at Summer. she noticed that Summer's armpit was exposed. she smiled at her partner Francesca, then stroked her fingers into the smooth hollow. Summer giggled a little then a worried look appeared on her face. they were trying to tickle her now. Summer began to wiggle a little more as she felt Ninotchka's fingers stroking her sensitive armpit. Ninotchka then released her armbar and grabbed Summer by her hair and dragged her to a corner. she then rammed Summer's head into the turnbuckles a few times. Summer slumped forward into the corner of the ring, leaving her back exposed to Ninotchka. Ninotchka then began to tickle Summer's sides from behind.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!" Summer screamed.

Ninotchka continued her tickling until the referee forced them out of the corner. Summer was still giggling, but then she was spun around, kicked in her stomach, then DDT by Ninotchka. Summer was on the mat in pain. Ninotchka laughed as she saw Summer laying on the mat. Ninotchka tagged in her partner Francesca and Francesca straddled Summer's back. she then began to dig her fingers into Summer's armpits, causing the blond to laugh hysterically. Summer's legs were kicking wildly as Francesca continued her armpit torture. Sandy watched her partner laugh and knew if she didnt something soon, Summer was going to submit. Sandy ran into the ring and dropkicked Francesca off her partner. Sandy then got back to her corner and encouraged her partner to come make the tag. Francesca held her jaw after being kicked and crawled to her corner. Summer began to crawl to her corner. Francesca made the tag, then as Ninotchka went charging towards Summer, Summer tagged in Sandy. Sandy came in fired up and began to chop away at Ninotchka's chest. Ninotchka reeled from the chops, then Sandy scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Francesca ran back into the ring, but Sandy dropkicked her out of the ring. Sandy then threw Ninotchka against the ropes and did a back body drop, sending Ninotchka high into the air, then crashing on the mat. Sandy then dropped a leg and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Sandy then smiled. a wicked thought went through her mind. she grabbed Ninotchka's ankle, then put her in a figure four leglock. Ninotchka screamed in pain as Sandy applied pressure.

"scream Ninotchka, scream!!! on second thought, you look uncomfortable! you should relax! in fact, let me help you relax by taking off your boot....." Sandy teased.

"NIET!!! LEAVE MY BOOT ALONE!!!" Ninotchka screamed.

Sandy began to unlace the white laces and enjoyed listening to Ninotchka scream. after plucking out the laces, she then pulled off the boot, exposing the long black sock of Ninotchka.

"please Sandy....dont do this to me....." Ninotchka pleaded.

Sandy laughed then tugged at the toe of the sock, pulling it off the Russian's foot. she saw Ninotchka's pink heel become exposed, then the pale arch. she then pulled the rest of the sock off, exposing Ninotchka's toes and threw the sock onto Ninotchka's face. she then raked her nails on the Russians' tender sole.

"NIET!!! NIET!!!! NIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIET!!!!!" Ninotchka laughed.

Sandy continued to tickle the bottom of Ninotchka's foot and enjoyed watching the foot wiggling wildly in her grasp. she then began to play with the toes and she saw Ninotchka's eyes bulge out. Sandy was enjoying herself as she watched Ninotchka plead like a little girl. the crowd was cheering wildly as they saw Ninotchka being tormented. Sandy knew she had her in the middle of the ring and there was no escape. she wanted Ninotchka to submit from the foot tickling. Francesca then got into the ring and kicked Sandy in the back of the head. Sandy released her figure four leglock and grabbed her hurting head. Ninotchka tried to catch her breath and then tried to crawl to her corner. Sandy rolled over to her corner and tagged in Summer. Summer ran in and grabbed Ninotchka's bare ankle and tried to tickle the soft barefoot. Nintochka mule kicked her, then tagged in Francesca. Francesca then got into the ring and speared Summer. she then threw an elbow into Sandy's face, causing Sandy to fall to the arena floor. Francesca then saw a moaning Summer and decided to act now. she grabbed Summer's ankle and did a step over toe hold. Summer moaned in pain as Francesca began to unlace the red boot. Francesca managed to get the laces undone, then slipped off the red boot, exposing Summer's nylon clad foot. she looked at Summer's toes and then pulled each one. Summer's eyes popped open and she knew she was in trouble.

"NO FRANCESCA!!!!!! DONT!!! DONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT MY TOES!!!!!" Summer screamed.

Francesca went to work on Summer's nyloned toes and tickled each tender digit. Summer exploded in laughter and begged Francesca to stop tickling her. the nylons made her feet even more ticklish and she exploded with more laughter as Francesca raked her nails along her arch.

"awww!!! is poor Summer ticklish?!!! laugh little Summer, LAUGH!!! you have such tickly toes!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Francesca taunted.

Sandy watched her partner squeal in laughter and got into the ring. Ninotchka then also got into the ring to intercept her, but the referee was forcing Ninotchka back out. Sandy then did a sharp kick to Francesca's neck, causing her to fall to the mat. Sandy got out of the ring as the referee turned around and he saw Summer going for the cover. 1..........2..........3!!!!!! the bell rang and Ninotchka ran into the ring as Summer crawled out quickly. Ninotchka couldnt believe it! Francesca rubbed her neck in pain as she heard the "Baywatch" music. Summer and Sandy celebrated on the outside of the ring and laughed at Francesca and Ninotchka as they made their way back up the ramp. Francesca and Ninotchka had angry looks on their faces and they were going to make it a point to make the Beach patrol pay!

************************COMMERCIAL********************

Terri Gold, Beckie and Bronco Billie were sitting in their dressing room talking when they heard a knock at the door. Billie went to open the door and in the doorway stood Ice Cold. she walked in slowly, holding one of her silver boots, barefoot and had tears in her eyes.

"Ice Cold!! are you okay?" Terri asked.

Ice Cold sat down on a couch and put her head down as she began to cry again. Beckie and Billie sat next to her, putting their arms around her. Terri pulled up a chair in front of her and sat down.

"I......I........dont know anymore......" Ice Cold cried.

"dont know what?" Terri asked.

"i dont have....any.......anymore *sob* friends......" Ice Cold continued to cry.

Terri looked at Beckie and Billie with a shocked look. "Ice Cold, dont worry, we're still your friends. you should know that. ever since the tWo invaded, you have been a big help."

"i'm so alone.......i....i cant believe what Poison did." Ice Cold cried.

"we cant believe it either.....you two were a fearsome tandem. dont worry Ice Cold, you'll get her back." Terri told her.

"can i *sob* ask a favor?" Ice Cold asked.

Terri looked at Beckie and Billie again who shrugged their shoulders. "what is it?"

"will you please be my friends......." Ice Cold sobbed.

"yeah.....yeah, we'll be your friends...." Terri told her.

Ice Cold then dropped her head an continued to cry. Terri, Beckie and Billie looked at each other and felt bad for Ice Cold. they still couldnt believe that one of WOW's toughest women was sitting in their dressing room crying and asking them to be her friend. they hugged her again trying to console her.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo) vs JUNGLE GRRL

WOW CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

the windowguy64 was in the ring, ready for the next match. as the referee, he was thrilled to be a part of this return title match from VENDETTA. helooked at the top of the ramp and heard the music "Welcome to the Jungle" blare on the loudspeakers and Jungle Grrl made her appearance at the top of the ramp. the crowd cheered wildly as Jungle Grrl made her way down the ramp. dressed in her leopard print wrestling dress, with brown shorts underneath and barefoot, Jungle Grrl had a look of determination on her face. this was another chance at championship gold in WOW and didnt want to blow it. plus she was going to get another shot at Gorgeous George who humiliated her at VENDETTA by forcing her to pass out from being tickled. Jungle Grrl made it to the ring and acknowledged the cheering crowd. she then focused a cold stare at the top of the stage, awaiting her prey.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the WOW Continental Champion, Gorgeous George, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white one piece bathing suit, with white boots with tassles, George walked down the ramp. the blue strapped Continental title belt was wrapped around her waist and she had a cocky smile. George knew this was going to be a tough match and was still upset at the new General Manager, Debra, for making this match. but George wanted another opportunity to make one of WOW's toughest women submit. George made it to the ring and handed her title belt to thewindowguy64. he then held it up for all to see that this match was for this title. George and Jungle Grrl then met in the middle of the ring with a staredown.

the bell rang and the two women continued their staredown. George then slapped Jungle Grrl across the face, then Jungle Grrl began to chase George around the ring. George tried to get out of the ring, but Jungle Grrl grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back in the ring. Jungle Grrl then proceeded to slap the champion across the cheeks a few times, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. George got back to her feet and Jungle Grrl suplexed her. George moaned in pain as Jungle Grrl then straddled her and began to choke her. thewindowguy64 began to use his count, forcing Jungle Grrl to break her choke hold. Jungle Grrl growled at him, then pulled George up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. she then did a back body drop, sending George high into the air, then crashing down onto the mat. the crowd cheered wildly as Jungle Grrl pumped her fist. she grabbed George by the hair again and suplexed her again. Jungle Grrl then pinned George by placing her barefoot on George's chest. thewindowguy64 made the count. 1.......2........KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl laughed as she reached down to pull George up by the hair again. George then gave her a lowblow and Jungle Grrl hunched over. thewindowguy64 warned George, but she ignored him and suplexed Jungle Grrl. she then began to stomp away at Jungle Grrl.

Jungle Grrl felt George stomping away at her, then grabbed George's ankle. Jungle Grrl then stood up, still holding George's ankle as George was hopping on one foot. Jungle Grrl began to tug at the laces and George tried to kick Jungle Grrl with her other foot. Jungle Grrl ducked and George fell to the mat again. Jungle Grrl then quickly folded George's legs against her own rear end and sat on the shins.

"what's wrong George? you dont want me to see your feet?" Jungle Grrl laughed.

George began to panic as she felt Jungle Grrl unlacing her boots. her feet wiggled helplessly as the laces were undone. George screamed as she felt her boot being removed, then the other boot. George began to beg as she saw her boots being thrown outside of the ring. she felt Jungle Grrl's strong fingers peeling off her black socks, then a look of horror was on her face when she saw her socks being thrown out of the ring. she knew her tender barefeet were at Jungle Grrl's mercy, and there was sure to be none.

"now George, let's make this simple for you. you can submit now, or you can be stupid and refuse. that will make me tickle your feet, then you will have to submit from that. what do you say? the easy way, or the hard way?" Jungle Grrl taunted.

"GO TO HELL BITCH!!!! DONT TOUCH MY FFFFEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!" George roared.

Jungle Grrl began to stroke George's feet with her strong fingers, enjoying the feeling of George's tender soles. she looked at George's wiggling toes as her nails scratched at the arches. George laughed even harder. thewindowguy64 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Jungle Grrl then bent her toes backward and stroked her fingers up the now taut sole. this sent George into more hysterical laughter.

"you thought it was funny making me pass out at VENDETTA huh? well Georgy Porgy, i am going to tickle you until you pass out or sumbit! there is no escape!!! laugh bitch, LAUGH!!!!!!!!!" Jungle Grrl yelled.

George laughed even harder. she heard what Jungle Grrl said and knew she was in trouble. her eyes began to fill with tears as her precious feet were tickled. she felt fingers probing between her delicate toes which only made her squeal louder. George knew she had to do something. she looked at the ropes and they werent far away. she tried to reach for them but her hand shot back to her body as she felt Jungle Grrl lean forward on her and tickle under her armpits. George laughed like a maniac as Jungle Grrl alternated between her armpits and her feet. George couldnt stop laughing. it was bad enough her feet were tormented, but her armpits too? she began to get dizzy from the tickling and struggled to keep her consciousness. Jungle Grrl noticed this and continued her brutal foot tickling. she was enjoying this moment. she stared at the champion's toes, with their white polish feebly wiggling. she knew it was almost over. she saw George's head lay on the mat. she then tickled the undersides of the toes and George giggled uncontrollably.

the crowd rose to their feet as a figure began to walk down the ramp towards the ring. they were all shocked to see that the figure was dressed in pink! it was Lana Star!!! Lana walked to the ring and stood on the ring apron. thewindowguy64 immediately went over to her to prevent her from entering the ring. George began to tap the mat, but there was no referee. Jungle Grrl saw George tappping and looked for thewindowguy64. she saw him holding back Lana Star. enraged, Jungle Grrl got up off of George and went to Lana Star. she dropkicked Lana off the ring apron and Lana hit the arena floor. the crowd cheered as Jungle Grrl spat at Lana then turned her attention to a worn out George. she rolled George over and went for the cover. 1.............2..............kickout. George had barely kicked out. Jungle Grrl smiled. it was time finish George. she scooped George up and slammed her to the mat. Jungle Grrl pointed to a turnbuckle and the crowd went nuts. George writhed in pain, then grabbed thewindowguy64's leg and tried to pick herself up. as Jungle Grrl climbed to the top rope, Lana Star appeared again and this time she had her vanity mirror. she whacked Jungle Grrl over the head with the mirror and Jungle Grrl fell from the top rope unconscious on the mat. George had climbed up thewindowguy64's body and staggered on her feet. meanwhile Lana Star began to walk back up the ramp with a huge smile on her face. George saw a laid out Jungle Grrl and fell on top of her. thewindowguy64 knew something happened, but couldnt make a call because he didnt see anything. he made the count. 1.........2............3!!!!!!

the bell rang and Gorgeous George was pronounced the winner. thewindowguy64 handed the belt to George and the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers. then the music stopped and the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin played. the crowd went wild as the new General Manager, Debra, appeared at the top of the stage. she held a microphone up and began to address the arena.

"oh no! not on my show! i saw everything that happened and this will not stand. Lana Star hit Jungle Grrl with her mirror, so i am nullifying the referee's decision. the winner of this match is JUNGLE GRRL!!!!!!" Debra announced.

the capacity crowd went nuts as thewindowguy64 raised Jungle Grrl's hand. George was beside herself. Jungle Grrl had a smile on her face, but the crowd noticed Debra wasnt smiling anymore.

"HOWEVER, and i hate to deliver the bad news, Jungle Grrl may be the winner, but she wins on a DISQUALIFICATION, which means, Gorgeous George is still the WOW Continental champion....." Debra told the audience.

the crowd booed as George held up her title belt. Jungle Grrl knew it was the correct call but on her mind, someone was going to pay. visions of pink filled her head and she left the ringside area. Lana Star was now going to be her prey!!!!

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Terri and Riot face Chyna and Daffney, plus David Mclane returns with his announcement!!!!!!

okay fans, how was this episode? the next chapters are going to be real interesting as there will be a huge storyline taking place. feedback is always welcomed.

Great job, man... It's good to see Col. Ninotchka getting it again. I would guess her feet are probably just as ticklish as Chyna's. I'm looking forward to the big fight with Riot and Daffney. Hopefully, Daffney will get what's been coming to her....

great story!!!

jungle girl and lana star (awesome baby!!!) also i have a question? was there ever an episode were julie day got tickled if it was could you post the link?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back