• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling on long island

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
i looking for a female(s) from L.I. who want to talk about tickling and perhaps meet

Howdy...

What side of the Island are you on drunkenmstr13? I'm in Suffolk, North Shore..... not female, but just curious how many Islanders are in the TMF... Q

Wow...close

Damn...I grew up in Port Jefferson! Obviously we're local....think there's any more of us on this shore? Q

i`m sure there are a few ticklephiles lurking around here...

there are definetely more people into tickling lurking around...i'm one of them...looking for a female on the island who has the same interests...if you live in or are close to nassau county or the city...send me an e-mail and we'll chat...

Last edited:
Sorry...

Only have one steady ticklee...and she's not into sharing...lost my only other one a few years ago when she moved to Colorado. Damn shame, she was feather ticklish and very submissive, but she went with her family when they moved. Good Luck anyway...Q

wow, there used to be a lot of folks on and around Long Island. Wonder where they all went? There was nearly a gathering started by them, but it never got off the ground. Sounds like there just aren't many that are bold enough to meet somewhere for coffee...

dvnc

Loooong Island

It's a bigger place than it sounds...lol....actually most of the boroughs are on the Island, so there's like 10 million people over here, and we're ALL in our cars every day at 8 and 4 o'clock. We don't talk "miles" to get places, it's in time increments. Some places that are only 5 miles away take longer to get to than others that might be 30 miles away in a North or South direction...I believe you left coasters have a few areas with this phenom also? Q

<g> Yeah, Q, there are some places on this side o' the country that have such congested traffic, though not so many.

dvnc

I remember...

Thought so...I used to travel out your way quite a bit for a few years when I was with Pepsi-Co....mostly around San Diego, but there were some spots by LA that felt like home at rush hour! Q

well, if there any fems out there on the island who is interested in tickling...you know where to post...

Flush 'em out...lol

Oh, they're out here 007....but they're tricky critters. You have to flush them out of hiding carefully.....wearing feather costumes with leather straps and cuffs doesn't do it anymore, and can get you stared at in a few places even in NYC. Good Hunting!! Q

i got to tickle 2 L.I. girls tonite.....1 is my x girlfriend and the second i hope to hook up with tommorrow

Hive?

Hmm..we're getting to be quite the little "hive" here on the North Shore! We may have to unionize...or at least have lunch somewhere and swap sad stories about the lack of 'lees on the Island. Q

tell me about it...even jersey or the tristate area..there has to be some out there some where...

Hey! I live on Long Island!

I live on Long Island. In Selden,and am VERY ticklish. I am ticklish of anything that touches me, fingers, feathers, tooth brushes. So maybe we can meet up some time. I am a 20/f:lovestory :Kiss2: :lovestory

Coincidence?

I just moved out of Selden...lol..see, I have reverse timing! Used to live off of Boyle Road by the 7-11! Hi, BTW! Q

Also on LI

Just wanted to say hi to the fellow Long Islanders. Hailing from Lake Grove.

Just my luck

I must have just missed u. I live on New Lane, right near the school actually. Oh well. I didn't know there were so many ticklers on Long Island! This is good!

Hi Lake Grove!

Hey skymaster! I own a business in that town...across from the Good Steer! We are everywhere...lol. Q

So let me further say, Q, that I frequent that plaza often to do my laundry. Weird, eh? I live behind the Good Steer.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back