• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode XIII: Fear ... Anger ... Hate ... Suffering (*/F)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Part 13 of the series. Just four installments remaining!

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

13: Fear ... Anger ... Hate ... Suffering
--------------------------------
Kara Luun awake on the floor of a large dimly-lit room. She tried to move and found that she could not -- at least not much. Her arms were seemingly mummified from her wrists to her biceps. The material on her upper arms ran behind her head and neck in such a way as to prevent her from bringing her arms down from above her head. Her legs were similarly wrapped from her ankles to her thighs, rendering her quite immobile. The wrap kept her from bending her knees or elbows.

She was not, however, tied down to anything, so she was able to move around the room. She flipped up to her feet. The warm metal of the floor told her that her feet were bare, and she immediately knew there was only one reason for that. She also noticed her robe and garments had been removed, leaving her wearing only her underwear, bra, and the mummy-like wrappings.

She started to panic. This was like a nightmare: bound and exposed, able only to wait and anticipate a tickling she knew was coming.

The door opened, and Count Dooku entered. Kara Luun was quite a site. She balanced awkardly in the middle of the room, her arms extended above her head as if tied to the ceiling. It was gratifying to see a high-and-mighty Jedi in such a silly state. It would be equally gratifying to see her beg and squirm under the care of the Reh'taef.

"Good evening, Master Luun," Dooku greeted her. "Let us dispense with the pleasantries. Surely you saw what was happening to Senator Amidala when you interrupted us, and I'm certain you've ascertained from your position what is about to happen to you."

"Eventually," he continued, "I will have some questions about your little raid tonight that I'm sure you will want to answer."

Kara hopped back in fear as two Reh'taef ducked into the room. Her heart sank and she began to look for a way -- any way -- out of here. There was none. All of her nightmares were coming to life. She gave no thought to the fate of her padawan. Her attention was on those long tickling fingers.

Dooku nodded to the Reh'taef and the creatures advanced on the helpless Jedi. "But for now, I just want you to laugh." Dooku left the room, locking the heavy door behind him.

"No. No. No. No. Oh. please, no..."

Kara knew it was no use to beg, but she coulnd't help it. They didn't care. She hopped backward away from the advancing creatures, already giggling nervously, but soon found a wall. She looked back and forth at the creatures as they stopped in front of her and raised their hands toward her. Time seemed to pass in slow motion as the fingers wiggled in front of her as they neared her almost naked torso.

Time ceased to have meaning when the tickling hit. The fingers wandered across her belly and up her sides.

"AAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..." she shrieked as she crumbled instantly to the floor.

"NONONONONONONONONONONO!AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

She laughed a high-pitched shrieking staccato laughter as the Reh'taef really set to work, their fingers flying all over her outstretched torso. Her bonds kept for arms straight above her head. When she tried to double over to avoid the tummy tickling, they would tickle up and down her back. She rolled desperately around the floor, but there was no way to avoid the tickling.

One of the creatures stepped on her arms, keeping her on her back while they played under her arms and up and down her entire front. She flopped and squirmed as best her bonds allowed, but mostly she laughed as those terrible fingers found every ticklish spot on her helpless body.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The Reh'taef paused, allowing Kara the briefest of breaks. She was too breathless even to beg. The pirates had tickled her bad the other day, but it was nothing compared to this.

Her eyes grew wide as she felt on the creatures step on her legs, holding them in place. Oh, no! Not her feet! She knew it would come, but until now she held out some hope that they would not tickle her feet -- a hope now dashed.

"OH, PLEASE! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The creature with its foot on her leg was brushing his long fingers all over her feet: along the sides, between her toes, up and down her soles. She laughed a deep, guttural, silent laugh as her feet were tickled. For the briefest of moments, her thoughts turned to Tora and the tickling she must also be enduring. That thought -- and all others -- were banished from her mind as the second Reh'taef began stroking under her arms.

In another room, Tora was experiencing her first taste of the tickling talents of the Reh'taef. Her wrists and ankles were bound by chains to the ceiling, suspending her face up in a loose spread eagle two meters off the ground, sagging slightly in the middle.

The padawan had been defiant when Dooku visited some time ago, but had not uttered a word since. There had been no room between sheiks and hysterical laughter for even a piece of a word.

"AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

Two creatures attended to Tora, standing on either side of her. They began by tickling the back of her body and legs, causing her to pull herself up parallel to the ground until one of them tickled her stomach, causing her to fall limp.

By now, Tora had lost too much energy to pull her self up any more. She simply writhed and twisted in the air as the Reh'taef traced their feather-like fingers up and down her body.

The young padawan had endured the torture well at the beginning. As with the pirates, she seemed to gain a curious strength from the intense tickling. This far surpassed, however, what the pirates had done to her, and she'd have begged for it to stop if she could.

She also did not get to watch Kara get it as she did last time. That had almost made her own torture worth it. This time, it was just her and her tormentors. The only thing there was for her to do was to laugh and be tickled.

Dooku watched Tora's torment on a monitor in his quarters. He was very intrigued by her reaction. The count had become a bit of an expert over the last couple days as he watched the Reh'taef tickle Padmé Amilada and now Jedi Master Luun.

Outwardly, Tora's reaction was the same; she was indeed very ticklish. Inwardly however, Dooku thought he sensed something quite different. Before being overwhelmed by the creatures, he felt something swell up inside her: a strength that surprised him, almost as if she grew stronger from the tickling. What if he were to unleash that power?

Since he planned only to tickle her anyway, Count Dooku decided that an experiment was in order.

[to be continued ... next: "A Fateful Farewell"]

i've been following these stories and i must say they are quite enjoyable! please continue.....plus, is it really 13 months from now that Episode 3 is coming out? it seems like forever.....

primetime said:
i've been following these stories and i must say they are quite enjoyable! please continue.....plus, is it really 13 months from now that Episode 3 is coming out? it seems like forever.....

Thanks for the feedback. When I say there are only four installments remainaing (for a total of seventeen), I am referring only to the current plot line.

After I am done with this story I may decide to either continue the story along a new plot line in a sequel (or prequel?) Or, I have thought about illustrating this plot line, mimicking the artwork of the recent Star Wars Clone Wars "micro series" on Cartoon Network.

Decisions...decisions...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back