• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Reh'taef" episode XIV: A Fateful Farewell (*/F)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Part 14 in the series. Only three episodes left.

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

14: A Fateful Farewell
-------------------
"You never answered my question," Padmé said to Aniken through a small opening between their cells after a long silence.

"Which question is that?"

"Did you really just watch Dooku tickle me?"

Aniken had done just that. Upon finding his wife in the clutches of Count Dooku, he was amazed to find that the fallen Jedi was having two odd-looking creatures tickle her. So bizarre -- and interesting -- was the situation that Aniken decided she was in to real danger and just watched. Until, that is, until Dooku had used the Force to pull him unaware out of the air shaft in which he had been hiding.

"It wasn't Dooku who was tickling you," he offered, evasively.

"So you were watching?!!" Padmé was becoming a bit irritated. "Why didn't you make them stop?"

"Why did you ask for more?" retorted Aniken.

"Because that freak Dooku made me. He told me to choose between letting those creatures continue tickling me or letting Nute Gunray tickle my feet. Believe me, I didn't want either to happen, but they were going to tickle me either way."

"Mmm-hmm, sure" Aniken said, almost mockingly.

"Do you think I like being tickled?" The senator said with no small amount of indignity.

"I didn't say that. I just..." Aniken paused, reaching out with the Force. "...somebody's coming."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONONONONO! AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The Reh'taef turned their attention to Tora's feet, each applying both hands to a foot. They scribbled their fingers furiously all over her feet, wringing a torrent of laughter from their writhing victim. After about a minute they paused, allowing the padawan to catch her breath, and then they attacked again. This pattern had been repeating itself for nearly an hour.

"Stop tickling her!" a familiar voice commanded from the door. The creatures stopped and stepped away from Tora, hands raised.

It took several seconds for Tora to realize that the torture had stopped. She caught her breath and strained to see Master Luun standing in the doorway, lightsaber ablaze. She nearly cried in relief at the sight of her friend. The tickling was over.

"Oh, thank you ... Master," she gasped, still winded from her torment.

"I have stuck a deal with Count Dooku to secure our freedom," she announced.

Tora let herself relax. It wasn't like Kara to negotiate under such situations, but right now Tora didn't care. There would be time to talk about that later.

"Aniken, and senator have been released and are on their way home," continued Kara, "and I will be joining them."

Tora's heart skipped a beat. She didn't like the sound of that "I."

"The price of our freedom, so say it bluntly," Kara paused for what seemed to be an eternity, " is you."

Tora's heart sank. She could hardly believe what Kara just said. Was Kara just going to leave them here?

"No! Please! Don't leave me here!" Tora begged, desperate and betrayed.

"Oh, you won't be alone," said Kara as two more Reh'taef slipped through the doorway. "These are the Reh'taef that were tickling me. Believe me when I say they are very talented. Consider them a parting gift." The Jedi turned to leave.

"Why?" was all that Tora could say, tears forming in her eyes.

"Better you than me," replied Kara, coldly. She nodded to the four tickle monsters who advanced on their victim. She talked to the creatures, looking Tora straight in the eye. "Don't forget her feet. She loves that."

With that, she turned and left the room.

"NO! OH PLEASE! NOT TAHT! NOT THAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The ensuing hysterical scream from Tora trailed off into muted laughter as the turbo door slid closed behind Kara Luun. Count Dooku met her in the hallway.

"Excellent," he said to nobody in particular as he clicked a button on a remote he held in his hand. The hologram of Kara Luun flickered and disappeared.

[to be continued ... next: "True Colors"]

tHAT IS ONE SAD STORY! WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE CONTINUING YOUR TALE!
lOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back