• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request

Lee140_2001

TMF Novice
I am not that good a writer and I would like for someone who is to write two stories based off the following themes. The first would be where a lady is tickled and tries to resist laughing. The laughter would either give power to the villan doing the tickling (I really liked the "mirth power" stories that came out a few years ago) or it would bring doom on the lady as well as others (such as a bomb triggered by the sound of laughter). That is my favorite tickling theme and I love to read stories about women trying not to laugh. The second theme would be where a burgular tickles a mother senseless while her daughter or son watches helplessly. The reason for the tickling would be to get the mother to tell the burgular where she has hidden the college tuition money for her son or daughter and would be written from the son or daughter's point of view. Ideally, tickling would NOT be the first method used by the burgular because I like stories that build up to the tickling instead of just jumping right into it. There are some talented writers on here and I think someone or maybe even more than one person could bang out stories with these themes.

Damn thats some evil stuff. :p

I like your bomb idea and I'd be happy to write it but I've been so slow with writing stories latley I just don't think it would be fair to accept responibility.:D

Hi Lee,

Our tastes are VERY similar and I'm a writer. I do not have time to work on a story right now, but please search this section of the TMF (by author) for stories of mine from the past. Almost all of them (with one or two exceptions written upon request) deal with the themes you enjoy. If you cannot find them, let me know. I think you will be pleased.

Let's be in touch,

dig dug dog

I saw one story you had written with Shannon Doherty and Alyssa Milano, but could find no others. If you have others, I would love to see them. You can post here or send to my e-mail address, [email protected].

Dear Lee,

I see that the search function does not work too well. Here are links to two of my stories, below, that I hope you will enjoy (there are others). Please give me your feedback. You will see that I write celebrity stories using the themes you have requested. I look forward to hearing from you.

dig dug dog

JESSICA ALBA as "Dark Angel", Parts 1 & 2:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2754
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3020

ANNA KOURNIKOVA:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5456

Ah, very nice stories. I wish I could write like that. The kind of story I would really like to see is one where if the girl laughs, it will cause some kind of "doom" to fall upon her (ideally something super natural, like the villan obtaining super power when the girl laughs). It would be really nice if the girl managed to just barely resist laughing while being tickled on the feet, ribs and underarms and then the villan produces a "special" feather and tickles her pussy with it. The feather would tickle the girl's clit to where if she orgasmed, her will power would break and she would ultimately laugh. That means she would have to resist the tickling as well as the pleasures of sex. I can come up with ideas, just not put them in good story format. Let me know what you can do.

Hello Lee. To what do I owe the honor of your inquiry? Are you wondering if I will invest 20-40 hours to write you a personal story? And what would be my motivation or the return on my investment? (Once a fellow said I should write him a story because of the "fame" it would bring me--that was a good one :D

ddd

I quote, from one of your previous entries "I look forward to hearing from you".....LOL. It's ok, I know you like me stay very busy. Actually I just wanted to see what you thought about my idea involving a woman being pussy tickled with a feather to make her laugh so that the villan could gain super power from her "mirth". Like I say, one these days I may just sit down and write a story like that. But I am hoping someone with real writing talent takes the idea and makes it into a story. Hey, just think of THE FAME IT WOULD BRING YOU......:D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back