• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mirth Power

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
WE decided to base this on a great show.

After the men of General Sarpedon (who defeated Kavar in the conflict) kidnapped Liz, Isabel and Maria; Max and Michael were quick on their tale. "We have to find them!" declared Max. "I know, Maxwell. Let's move quickly!" responded mIchael, the King's loyal councillor. When LIz awoke she was tied in a big X, nude as the day she was born. SHe tried to use her power to burn through the rope but it was impossible. She tried to have a vision of the future but her powers were not yet at that point. The wife of the King looked at her two nude companions. MAria was expertly restrained. She found her best friend locked tightly as rope wrapped around her fingers, elbows, forearms, a rope across her stomach, knees and feet. Her toes like her fingers had been tied spread apart. Her legs were locked together and even her head was restrained around the chin and the forehead. The rope was metallic grey, probably a synthetic type of malleable metal, yet sadly durable. Isabel a.k.a Princess Phlandra had been hogtied in the air, with her feet resting on her rear and her hands near her feet. The same type of rope held her around the back of the knees and the elbows. A woman possibly another hybrid walked in. Wearing only a pink bikini, the Natasha Hendridge look a like walked calmly towards Maria. "awake!" she said. Maria stirred, and terrified realised her position. "Who are you?" asked a waking Isabel. "You do not recognise me, Princess? Well considering the time you spent with that coward KaVar, that's no surprise!" replied the strange woman. "I was so young then. Just 16 when I was murdered. I can recall my last night with her..." whispered suddenly the young woman. Her eyes glowed with an intense hatred right at Isable then Liz. "She and I were going to be very happy. I was loyal as was Sarpedon, but your husband (pointing at Liz) and your brother (pointing at ISabel) had decided that an assassin should strike first me the Commander of the North and Sarpedon next Commander of the South because he feared we would take over. Zan was an awesome coward!" bellowed the woman before sadness engulfed her face. Isabel and MAria were perplexed but Liz understood. "You fell in love with... (a pause to remember her alien name) Queen Ava." inquired Liz. The woman's face now twisted in rage as she went towards Liz and violently punched her in the stomach. LIz bit her lip in pain. "Never, ever, speak the name of MY Beloved!" shrieked the angry young hybrid. She turned to MAria. "You have done nothing but you must suffer too! I am sorry!" she apologietically informed Maria. She moved her hands towards Liz and Liz started to shake. It felt like there were fingers dancing under her arms. Liz would not give the young woman no matter how much sympathy she had the delight of hearing her laugh. The woman followed up by saying "Nod your head and I will stop." ONe minutes afterwards LIz nodded her head. "I desire information on my beloved's son. Tell me where my beautiful Ava's son Zan is and I will cease this and leave you and your friends in peace!" questioned the woman. "We don't know! Max had him adopted we........." the words halted as the shaking resumed. Now she felt fingers around her ribs. Liz developed a massive grin on her face as she became flushed. Still to laugh could induce more laughter, hence more tickling; which Liz was unwilling to do. Soon Liz felt a finger in her belly button and a hand on her belly in addition to those working ehr ribcage. LIz was vibrating and shaking with repressed hilarity. Her frame did the dance of convulsions as she felt her underarms yet again be prodded. The tickling was slow as it attemoted to unravel her. She fought onwards refused to surrender. Isabel and MAria dat back aware of a contest, unaware however of the nature. "Enough! I, General Hestia, beloved of the Queen, my sweet fallen Ava shall avenge her through your suffering." declared Hestia. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed a helpless Liz. Both Isabel and Maria had deduced what was happenign to Liz and both were perplexed. Was this her idea of torture? THey both soon understood as Isabel's navel and Maria's ribcage joined the torment.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S next installment, maybe NExt Friday. AS with L tickling! WE're pretty busy right now!

VERY nice!! That was along my request for a story about forced laughter. I would love to read more stories from other writers on here about forced laughter. Who knows, maybe one of these days I will break down and write a story about it, though I do not think I am that good a writer.

Sorry, we're late!
Maria would have doubled over with laughter if she could as the tickling sensations took hold. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOTTHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRIBSHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she squealed. Isabel bit her lip so hard she was sure she owuld bleed. Her highly vulnerable button was being worked over mercilessly. Isabel was too tough a hybrid to give in automatically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Liz as her underarms were scratched by the powerful force. "Laugh you cowards! Traitors! I will have my beloved's son! My son! Where is AVA's son?" bellowed the angry general. "We shall find him!" came a voice from behind. HEstia ceased and turn, tears running down her eyes. "Ava?" she barely was able to whispered. "My Hestia!" responded an equally moved tess. They ran towards each other as they embraced, the touch ceased on the 3 naked girls. They engaged in a romantic lip-lock, neither willing to let the other go! The 3 women used this opportunity to breathe. Escape at this point was futile. The romantic moment ceased as Tess turned from HEstia, giving her a quick peck on the forehead, turned to Liz. "you tried to save my life. I thank you for that! With Hestia back, Sarpedon will accept my son, this time. Please return my son to me, Liz. Then you can go back to Max!" spoke Tess to Liz. "He was adopted!" replied Liz. "Then I will find out where. Unless you know..." she inquired. "We don't! Look Tess WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!" yelled Liz as a familiar feeling took her belly. Tess smiled at Hestia, who smiled back. "No mercy my love!" she said as she stroked Liz's soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Liz. Isabel's face remained contorted as her sensitive button and underarms were stroked by the mysterious energy emanating from HEstia. Tess stopped tickling her and went over to ISabel. "For wanting me dead!" she told Isabel before running over her ribcage. "MMMMPPPHHH!" grunted Isabel as she resisted with all her strength. Her lips shook and finally laughter was released.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" exclaimed ISabel.
To be continued
2:13 a.m, here in Sydney town!

Last edited:
Update soon for the 450 people who read our story!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back