• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request for Capt. Spalding

munchausen

TMF Expert
Captain,

I may have asked this before, but i can't remember. I'm a big fan of your work, as you probably know, and I was hoping you might post some of the stories you had on Tickletown way back when -- especially the one about the bookstore owner, and the one about the film critic. They were great, and I'd love to see them again.

Thanks from a devoted reader,
Munchausen

Paint dries faster than I write...

Munch,
I am red (indeed crimson)with embarrassment, because months ago you'd made the same request, and I assured you that I WOULD post "Negotiating With Mrs. Bentley" (the bookstore tickle tale) and
"Finding Felicity's Funny Bone" (the tickled movie critic story)in due time.
I must confess that when I dusted them off and looked at 'em, they didn't please me half-so-much as when I submitted them to TICKLETOWN.
I decided they BOTH needed substantial revisions. Ah, but everyone
in the biz knows my notorious imitation of a snail! I'm s-l-o-w...
OK, lest you chomp your pencil in twain in frustration, I'm finally well into revamping "Mrs. Bentley" and hope to post it here soon after May Day. "Felicity," which I feel needs less work, should follow,I hope, soon after.
I know this drives you nuts. Why don't I simply post the originals?
Well, since I write these little tickle rondelays mostly to please myself, it seems, well, somehow dishonest to post something that I'm
not completely pleased with. That's especially true when I receive a kind request from a skilled writer such as you (and don't think I'm
not eager to see future installments of THE VOYAGE OUT, one of the TMF's most delightful series).
For the rest of you out there, I'm sure this seems like much ado about nothing. I hope, tho', that when I finally make good on the posts, the tales in question will...finally...make all this shilly-shallying seem worthwhile.
:)

have to respect artistic integrity

Thanks for the update, and for your dedication to quality work.

I, however, have shed all such concerns, and include my latest story below:

Pam is Tickleleish

Pam woke up naked on the bed. "what the hell Im tied up" she said. then she saw her worst enemy this hot blond girl from work (Pam was a hot blond too) at the end of the bed with a big feather. Hey Pam r u ticklsh she asked with a mean smile. she then started tickling pam's barefeet for like an hour. pam laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
then cried then came then peed. finally the hot blond girl (other one) stopped tickling pam. Pam said oh thank god then the other girl said:

(choose one)
a. Now its your turn to tickle me
b. we still have all weekend
c. I suddenly turned lesbian even though I hated you before.

The end.

Hopefully, this minimalist foray into the world of tickle-torture fiction will reveal to you that applying yourself and crafting a genuinely high-quality tale is utterly needless, as needless as conventional grammar and spelling, to say nothing of character development or coherent plotlines. Adopt this philosophy, and you will be able to flood the boards with stories in the time that it would have taken you to write two sentences of a Hannah Davis misadventure!

(Just in case -- I'm joking about all this! Hope to see some genuinely good stories soon, though I think you may be selling your originals short!)

I also have a request for the good Capt., ok i'm begging; PLEASE favor us with another installment in your classic Hannah Davis series! Your original "Sabbatickle" is far and away my favorite work of tickle fiction and i've also loved the follow-ups. I'm actually hunting for the original version of Sabbatickle which if memory serves is written entirely from Hannah's vantage point, she is actually narrarating the story, but i'm only able to find the repost and the revised versions when I go into Search. Any help in finding this version would be greatly appreciated. :bowing:

By any chance, is the use of Capt. Spalding as a moniker related to the movie "House of 1000 Corpses"?

Last edited:
Capt. Spalding

By any chance, is the use of Capt. Spalding as a moniker related to the movie "House of 1000 Corpses"?

Nope - Groucho Marx, from (I think) the movie "Animal Crackers".

BTW, I second the request for the 4th installment of Hannah's misadventures. No - wait a minute, someone else already did - OK, I third the request. Jeez Louise, Captain! Poor Hannah's been getting more action in my stories lately than in yours!

And munchausen, I'm looking forward to the next installment of "Voyage Out" too. Thanks again for the loan of the technology you developed for the series. I'm working on another Science Fiction novella that uses it, related to my story "Galley Slave". Dunno when I'll finish, maybe in a month or so. Stay tuned.

Strelnikov

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back