• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 7

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"And we're back," i said into the mic.
"Now some of you may be confused at the award for Most Ticklish Country Star presentation. Willa Ford sure did cut in with style, but now its time to truly announce the winner." I held out the envelope from before, and slowly opened it.
"We've already gone over the nominees, so the winner is....Faith Hill!!"
The audience's applause rose, as out walked the beauitflu country singer, Faith Hill.
She sure did come out in country style, wearing skin-tight jeans and a long-sleeved checkered button-up shirt. On her feet she wore brown leather boots, and atop of her head she doned a white with gold studs cowboy hat. The audience also noticed that she had gre her hair back, as her beautiful blonde hair hung loosely from beneath her cowboy hat.
Faith walked to the podium and i handed her, her award, which she took with a smile a mile wide, and then approached the podium.
"Well this is amazing! I've won some awards in the past but this one definitely means then most to me. Thank you's to everyone who voted for me, my parents, family and friends, and everyone who's supported me and my ticklishness, especially my older sister who no matter what, tickled me everyday as a child, thanks sis!"
Faith Hill's smile stayed as she left the podium.
"Whoa Faith, your not done yet, we still have to award you." I said grabbing her by the shirt.
"But i already got-" Faith stuttered, holding up her Golden Ticklee Award.
"Now i'm sure you've been watching the show from backstage, and whoever wins an award, we give them a special prize, and yours will fit right in with your outfit!"
Faith looked confused, but it all became clear as the curtains behind us were wooshed away, and a small barn-looking room was revealed. It looked like a life-size doll house room, with one wall, roof, and ceiling, but it looked as if half the room had been cut off so you could see inside. Inside was a set of padded wood stocks, and a stool behind it. Dangling above the stool were two cuffs hung from the ceiling by chains. The room was also decorated with barn stuff, from hay to rakes and shovels. There were also famr animals in it, with a goat, sheep, dog, cat, and a small little mouse. They all layed around the barn lazily, having nothing to do, except for the mouse which scurried around the dirty barn floor. To the other side of the stocks, stool, and cuffs was a beautiful farm girl. She had bright red hair, glsitening green eyes, and many freckles spotted her high cheeks. She had a beautiful smile and a perfectly trim body. She wore perfect barn-attire. From top to bottom a straw hat on her head, a s red checkered shirt like Faith Hill's(except thisone was short sleeved), and jean overalls. Her outfit was finished off with black cowboy boots.
"W-what the heck is that?" Faith asked nervously.
"It's your prize, follow me," i took her hand and lead her into the half-barn room.
"Now let's jus get you situated shall we," i said as i instructed her to sit on the stool. Surprisingly she did, and with very little resistance allowed me to lock her feet in the stocks(her boots still on), and lock her wrists in the dangling cuffs, suspending her arms above her head, causing her shirt to ride up a bit revealing a little of her flat tan tummy. Faith still looked sorrowly confused.
"Still don't get it Faith, oh you country girls are sooooo silly, your gonna get tickled!" i said excitedly.
"W-what the!-" Faith started struggling, pulling at the cuffs. But she was stuck.
"Good luck Faith!" i said as i waved goodbye and made my exit, as the barn girl came in my place.
"Well howdy Faith, ready for a good laugh?" She chuckled in a heavy country accent.
"Now seriously, let me go, please!" Faith begged, feeling very vulnerable, atleast she had all this clothes on he to protect her ticklish skin.
"Now let's get you into more of a tickle-ready situation,"the barn girl said as she pulled off Faith's right boot, then soon tugging off her left one. Faith now wiggled her bare toes and flexed her bare feet.
Barn girl wasn't done yet though, as she approached Faith's suspended upperbody, and slowly unbuttoned her checkered shirt, one button at a time, starting at the top.
1st button..
her neck was bared.
2nd button..
her full neck and a little more skin.
3rd button..
a tiny bit of her full breasts showed out.
4th button..
most of her breasts revealed, enlaced by a white lacey bra, one button barely held them in her shirt.
5th button..
her breasts flopped out of her shirt.
6th button..
some of Faith's flat tummy was revealed.
7th button..
you could see most of Faith's smooth tummy, along with her cute innie navel.
8th and last button..
Faith's shirt collapsed into two sides, as her firm breasts and tight tummy were revealed.
"Looks like my work is done, come on critters, get to work!" The barn girl yelled motioning to the animals, and then took out a small leather pouch. She took out a handful of strange white dust, and sprinkled it on Faith's feet and toes, tummy, ribs, sides, and a few specks in her bellybutton. She also sprinkled some on her breasts and down the sleeves of her shirt, landing in her armpits.
The barn girl then went offstage, leaving the animals and Faith alone in the barn. The audience sat eagerly in silence, awaiting to see what the dust was and what the animals were for.
Moments after the barn girl left, the animals slowly took interest in Faith's vulnerable body. They all approached her, and began to nosely sniff her. Faith guessed it had something to do with the strange dust that the barn girl had sprinkled on her body. As the dust fell to her skin, it felt like the dust clung to her skin, attaching itself to her.
The pig and goat approached the stocks, as the small dog and cat jumped on her lap. The mouse also scurried up her jeans, resting on her thigh.
Faith began frightened as the mouse, dog, and cat were on her body, she tryed to move, but she was sadly stuck. Faith's lower lip quivered as she was unsure of what would happen next.
All of a sudden, she felt a wet thing slide up her foot. She squealed as she looked down to see that the goat had licked her sole. It then repeated, causing her to squeal again.
Then the pig started, it slid it's wet tongue up her other sole, and soon the two animals were constantly licking up and down her soles.
Faith struggled to hold her laughter in, but for god sakes it tickled!!!
Her whole body shook as she tugged at the cuffs fretfully, but the laughter was lingering in her chest, soon to come out. Faith let out a steady stream of sweet giggles, music to the audience's ears. She then giggled again, again,and again, until her individual giggles turned to a continual cycle of soon-to-be-laughter.
She giggled her sweet little blonde head off as she shook her head side to side, finally cuasing her cowboy hat to fall to the floor. She then felt the unexpected, a smaller wet thing gliding up her abs, it was the cat! The cat's tiny tongue was about as big as each of Faith's individual tummy muscles, which could be soon protruding through he skin due to her position. It gently licked each tummy muscle, which finally broek Faith as she tilted her head back and laughed.
"Hehehehahhaahahahahahahheheehhahaheeeeeahahahahahahaaaahehehehahaaaeheheheaha!!!!!"
Faith's upperbody shook wildly as she laughed, causing her breast to go out of control. Three tongues licked her body tormeningly, and then there were four.
The dog soon joined in, scurrying its tiny front paws onto her firm tummy, and licking across her taunt ribcage, which also protruded from her tanned skin.
The dog's licks were harder and deeper than the cats, causing a crazy off balance on her midriff. Back to her feet, the pig and goat were still lapping up her cute soles. The goat soon ventured its tongue to her wiggling toes, curling its long tongue around them one at a time, sending Faith Hill laughing even louder. The pig though, cotinued its never-ceasing continual sole licking, the same exact movement of the tounge every time along Faith's right sole.
The mouse which had rested on her thigh, soon moved into action, climbing up her tummy and ribs(which tickled Faith insanely), and finally resting once more on her pert breasts, were it playfully explored, causing Faith to throw her head back with a shrill scream and fall back into laughter. Her laughter intensity tripled as all 5 animals were each tickling her tight body, in various locations. The mouse soon moved up her body once more, climbing under her shirt and into her left underarm, and while Faith couldn't see it, she felt the tiniest tongue going up and down her outstetched armpit. The mouse had found Faith's spot, as Faith soon went into silent laughter. Her head hung limply down, as her chest heaved up and down, and her tummy tiwtched spaztically. The animals kept licking, but after 10 more minutes, they finally became bored, and left Faith's body.
The barn girl soon returned, unlatching the stocks and cuffs. She let Faith lean her weight on her shoulder as she helped her offstage, and when they were leaving, the goat chased after them, with Faith's Golden Ticklee clamped between it's teeth, what a good goat.
The curtains are dropped infront of the barn once more, as the crowd claps to Faith's wonderful performance.
I then come back onstage, calming the crowd down.
"That sure makes me wish i grew up on the farm," The crowd laughed.
"Well back to business, we're wasting no time and announcing our next award." I joined the crowd in clapping for Mena Suvari and Kate Hudson, who walked to the podium together, one holding a Golden Ticklee, the other holding a white envelope.
They both were dressed well for tonights show.
Mena Suvari wore big orange-tinted sunglasses which framed her ace wonderfully. She had on a a white sleeveless halter top, also riding up revealing her bronze sides. On the shirt was bright splashes of green, orange and red, mixed in a crazy design. Black desinger pants were fitted to her legs, as she tipped off with black high-heels.
Kate Hudson also was stylish today, as she wore a strapless dark blue dress, which ended at her mid-calfs with a snazzy edge. Her feet donned matching dark blue high-heels.
I said hi to them at the podium and then let them take over.
"Hey everyone, Kate and i are out here to present the award for Most Ticklish Television Actress," Mena said joyfully into the mic.
"Yep, and i sure hope Willa Ford doesn't come out here and tie us and tickle us, Heidi and Jessica sure were unlucky." As Kate said that Mena nervously looked behind them, then returned forward with a reassuring smile.
The BigScreen then took over from there.
"And now, The Most Ticklish Television Actress Award! The nominees are...Sarah Michelle Gellar...Jessica Alba...Katie Holmes...Jessica Biel...and Jillian Barberie."
When the BigScreen returned to the ceiling Mena and Kate picked it back up from there.
"Now we're going to do it a bit different this time," Mena explained.
"we're going to announce the winner's prize before whoever wins it."
"Yes, and the ticklish prize along with the standard Golden Ticklee is to get tickled in a scenario that would go along with their TV show." Kate explained.
"So these are the possibilities..."
"If Sarah Michelle Gellar wins, she will be tickled by vampires,
if Jessica Alba wins, she will be tickled by elite commandos,
if Katie Holmes wins, she will be tickled by sailors(dawson's creek, sailors, get it!?)
if Jessica Biel wins, she will be tickled by a family of 7,
and finally, if Jillian Barberie wins, she will be tickled by teachers, we'll see if she passes that test." kate laughed at her own joke.
"And the winner is...Sarah Michelle Gellar!"
The theme song for Buffy The Vampire Slayer blasted on and...
"Now for a commercial break!"

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back