• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Idol 4/27

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
I'm telling you folks, if you wanna see live, genuine, unscripted tickling damn near every week on television, tune into American Idol every Tuesday and Wednesday night. It has pretty much become a weekly occurance now. Simon simply can not keep his hands off Paula. Lucky thing for us tickling fans that Paula is so damn ticklish.

We were not let down again tonight. Right after the second performance (George Huff), the judges were giving their opinions. First Randy, then Gloria (Gloria Estefan was the guest judge tonight), and as soon as Paula went to speak her critique, Simon slipped his hand under the table and starting tickling Paula's knee. Paula immediately burst into her now infamous giggles, and tried her best to keep her composure and give her opinion. After a few seconds, when he still would not quit, Paula gave him a stern look and said firmly "Stop it!" This of course caused Gloria to ask what was going on down there, and Paula ALMOST stated he was tickling her, but instead caught herself and said "He's TICK, er, nevermind!" Someone in the background (I believe it was George, who was still standing in stage in front of them, waiting for his critique) said "he's tickling her".

Shortly afterward, when Simon and Paula were getting squirrely again, Gloria said to Randy "We gotta get some action going down on this end of the table" and reached under and grabbed Randy's knee. Randy let out with a "Whoa!" and she stopped right away and they laughed about it.

Still later in the show, Paula and Simon were getting giddy once more, and Ryan Seacrest (the shows host) came over and commented that they had to be seperated, like children in a classroom, and dragged Simons chair away from Paula's.

Someone has gotta email Simon the url for this site. I think it may be right up his alley...lol

Mimi :)

I SAW ALL OF THAT!!! Too bad I'm not a fan of AI cuz I probably would've caught all of the other episodes before this one. But I saw it!! It is sooo cute how she giggles!! I wish they'd just openly jump on her and tickle her:D

Maybe I need to start tuning in for this show - between the musical numbers, anyway :p As it is the most I've ever seen is the last few seconds before "24" starts

Iluv2Btickled...

I SAW ALL OF THAT!!! Too bad I'm not a fan of AI cuz I probably would've caught all of the other episodes before this one. But I saw it!! It is sooo cute how she giggles!! I wish they'd just openly jump on her and tickle her

I'm not a fan of AI either, but I did happen to watch this entire episode and saw the tickling moment also. Paula is definitely a bonafide ticklish celebrity!!!

I know....

Everyone is sick of hearing this, but I can't market the product without updating everyone, so....

The last two weeks of Paula being tickled will be on the upcoming Wisconsin Tickles 4 tape....

:)

The world's only Lazstranaut....

Don't ask....

:p

There was an article in TV Guide about Simon some months back, and his wife very much said that he would "tickle her bare feet for hours at a time." So, check out the Member Database for English guys named Simon. . . one of them may be him!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back