• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dance Lesson (Part I) featuring Janet Jackson, J. Lo, & Paula Abdul F/F

Docsoul

TMF Master
The Dance Lesson
(Another of my older stories. This was my second celebrity tickle tale)

Somewhere Uptown Manhattan......2:20 A.M. Saturday

A pulsing midtempo beat and four harmonizing angelic voices echoed off of the hardwood floors of this Manhattan Dance Studio. R & B diva Janet Jackson stood between Paula Abdul and Jennifer Lopez with her arms folded as she watched the four ladies sing and dance. She nodded her head with the beat and carefully observed every motion. Suddenly, Ms. Jackson frowned and exclaimed "Stop! ...Stop!....Stop!.. Lana, that's not the right step and Denise...What the hell are you doing? You're always behind the other girls," she said as she walked towards the young ladies shaking her head and waving her arms.

India then asked, "Can we please take a break ?" Toya continued "Yeah. It's late....Can't we do this in the morning ?"

Janet mocked Toya "It's late...Can't we do this in the morning ? Come on we're running out of time. In less than 24 hours, Epiphany hits the stage at the legendary Apollo Theater. You have the voices and the looks but it takes more. You must entertain. Now let's get the steps right so we can all go home. Jen and Paula let's teach them one more time and then we'll see of they can get it right." ********

Epiphany

Epiphany was Janet's first group on her new record label. All four members of Epiphany possessed stunning beauty. Toya, Lana, Denise and India had gorgeous legs, firm breasts, tight shapely asses, and pretty feet. All were dressed in red sequened dresses with spaghetti straps, nude hose and red heels. The ladies of Epiphany watched the masters go through the routine. Toya dipped her precious size five foot in and out of her shoe as she watched. Toya stood about 5 feet 2 inches. This angelic voiced diva had a devilish grin and was determined to make it big. One of her shoulder length braids fell across the mocha colored skin of her face as she concentrated on Paula Abdul's footwork. Denise was a honey colored sista with shoulder length brown hair. She had hazel eyes and an all American smile which could land her on the cover of Allure or Cosmopolitan. Lana was a tan white woman with sexy short blonde hair, captivating blue eyes and a heavenly smile. Pictures of Lana would surely be plastered on every young college males dorm. India with her dark brown skin, haunting eyes, pouty lips and long wavy hair has often been mistaken for MTV VJ Ananda Lewis and TLC's Chili. Epiphany would make her standout from them. She like Toya was occasionally flashing her stocking covered toes as she dipped her size 8 feet in and out of her shoes.*******

The Last Mistake

Once again the smooth music was pulsing and the young ladies were singing. India and Denise had gotten their acts together. Just as the bridge came on, a tired Toya clumbsily stumbled and almost lost her right shoe. Before she could regain her balance, Ms. Jackson raised her hand and said, "Stop! I see that we're going to need some one on one instruction. Ladies let's take a 15 minute break and then we'll resume with our rehearsal." Janet then turned to Paula and Jennifer and whispered, "You know what we must do. I'll go get the bodyguards to help out since we're outnumbered." Janet then exited the room.

It only took a minute before the four ladies were out of their heels relaxing their tired feet. "That b@*ch is trippin," said Toya as she rubbed the arch of her left sole with one hand and vigorously massaged her toes which were obscured by the darkned reinforced nylon. Lana was flexing and extending the toes of her crossed size 8 feet as she chimed in "We need to go home until the show." Denise who was often called Dee added, "I agree," as she let her stockinged soles caress the hard wood floor.

At that moment the doors of the studio flew open and Ms. Jackson entered with two bodyguards. She announced," Alright let's start the lessons...Jennifer you take care of Dee....Paula work with India. She needs lots of help and I'll teach Toya and Lana their lessons. They''re fast learners." As the bodyguards walked forward holding cords of rope, a stunned and confused India mumbled the sentiments of the whole group, "What the f@*k?"*****

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back