• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dance Lesson (Part II) featuring Janet Jackson, J.Lo & Paula Abdul

Docsoul

TMF Master
One to Grow On

Their four dresses hung in a corner above four pairs of red pumps. Janet and her bodyguards had helped the ladies out of their clothes. Janet did not want them to mess up their dresses before the performance. She expected them to sweat a lot during this ultimate dance lesson.

India lay on her back stretched out on a couch in her bra, panties and stockings. Her bound wrists were secured to the legs of the couch and her ankles were tightly anchored to the couches opposite legs. Paula circled the exotic beauty making sure that the ropes were secure.

Denise was seated in a chair with her hands secured behind her. Her feet had been trapped between the cross bars of another chair which was placed directly in front of her. Tight ropes held her soft feet immobile. Jennifer Lopez paced as she awaited her cue.

Then laying on their bellies in black Victoria's Secret bras and panties with thigh high nude stockings were Lana and Toya. Their hands were tied behind them and secured to a stretching bar mounted about three and half feet off of the ground. Their legs were partially suspended as their stockinged feet hung over the edge of the bar. The two ladies grimaced as they struggled at Janet's bare feet. She had removed her black boots in order to allow herself greater mobility. She squatted down in front of them and looked into Toya and Lana's eyes. She slowly stated, "Now this is a lesson that you surely won't forget. This is how my father and Michael taught me how to dance. This is how Paula would help me out whenever I would falter."

"That's right" chimed in the petite pop star from across the room.

"And this how we both taught Jen how to move it before becoming a fly girl on In Living Color" stated Janet

"Mmm...Hmmm" agreed Jennifer.

"And now it's your turn to learn." continued Janet.

"Let us go you b@t$h" yelled a scared, frustrated and tough Toya.

Janet disregarded the last comment as she removed a sequened glove from her pack pocket. She started to focus on her targets as she placed the glove on her left hand. Looking at Lana and Toya's wriggling bound feet, Janet went over the routine in her head. Their soles looked so smooth and sensitive. Their toes tried to hide within the reinforced nylon...but their would be no escaping the glove. With that thought she exclaimed,

"Start the music!"

Jennifer took a seat atop of Dee's legs and positioned her hands over Dee's soles. "No....you better not. I'll kick you're ass if you tickle me...You better leave me alone," warned an anxious Denise. Jennifer remained silent waiting for the music to start. As the music started the light skinned beauty's anxiety rose and she tried unsuccessfully to kick her feet. "That's it I'm out of the group. I quit!" said a nervous Denise. Jen glanced back over her shoulder with a devilish grin and said, "Really...Now you start with the right foot." With that instruction Jen's fingers began to dance across Denise's helpless right sole. "No....no... ahhh...ha..ha....aha....no....stop....no.no....ha...stop..ha" screamed Dee as her right sole joined the fingers in a dance...kicking...twisting and arching back.

At the same time, India's pouty lips curled into a lovely smile as Paula assaulted her right sole. "Oh please stop....ooooh...oooh...pleeeease...ha...hahahaha...ha ....ha please....oh.oooh..." The pleas for help became more desperate as Paula's fingers traced the stocking seams. Paual sharply said "Right foot first...right foot...got it...Right foot first!...Say it" A wiggling India cried out like a siren "haaaaaaaaaa.... ha ri....ahhhhhhhhhhh...right...ahhhh"

A barefooted Janet Jackson angrilly said "I'll show you a B@tc$," as she vigorously tickled Toya's petite right foot and Lana's larger size 8 foot. Lana's mouth was wide open as she bucked to the right and left but no sound came out. Eventually, a high pitched shriek eeked out followed by a whispered "Oh please stop." Toya screamed "Stop!....Stop!....gasp... Stop!....Stop! You win." Her eyes opened wide as ticklish sensations coursed throughout her body.

Janet instructed the others," It's the right then the left." Her fingers jumped to the girls left soles. Lana continued to flop around like a fish. Tears filled her bright eyes. She continued to laugh silently with a few bursts of "Haaaaa.... Haaaa.. Noo.. Help.. Oooh.. Help..." Toya began to laugh uncontrollably, "ahhhh... ha...ha....haa...ah.." as she scrunched up her toes hoping to shield her soles from Janet's sequened glove. Toya and Denise wriggled about on their bellies trying to twist free from the ropes. Their movement added to Janet's excitement. Denise's honey colored skin was now tinted with red as she doubled forward onto her assailant's back. Jennifer continued to rake her fingers across the lovely soft soles and toes. Dee's unpainted toes trapped in nylon danced with the music ...fanning out and flexing as Jennifer went to work. India was also crying and bucking as an intense and focused Paula angrily shouted over the laughing, "It's right then left." The nails of her fingers jumped from the right sole to the left sole. Then back again as she explained "Left then right..." India squirmed ....."haaaa....no.no...mercy....I....I...I...ha...ha....gasp I''ve learned. ha.. ha.. aaaaaahhhha.....aaaaaaah"...

"Then you go up on the balls of your feet," explained Janet as she let her angry fingers dance across both of Toya's pretty ped. "Oh God.. .haaaaa. .haaaaa.. haa.....shriek.....Oh God.....shriek...stop......haaaaa haaaaa haaa....... I got it.....noooo ....I've got it." screamed Toya louder and louder. "Did you hear that Lana ?" asked Janet as she jumped to the blonde's sensitive soles. Beads of sweat ran down Lana's bra as flopped about screaming..."Nooooo. no.....pleeeease......no....haaaa....haaaaaaaaaa..." The glove had found the hidden toes and were relentlessly torturing them. Toes wriggled throughout the room....only inviting tickle hungry fingers. Toya's braids fell across her face like a mop. "Oh my ....you look like Cousin It from the Adams Family" remarked Janet as she abandoned Toya's toes and went to work on her rib cage. "We need you to shake your body Toya. Let them breasts jiggle girl. Use what you've got like me." As electric fingers danced across her ribs, Toya howled, "Nooooooooooooooooo.... ..aaaaaahhh."

Paula assaulted India's exposed armpits. She never had a chance. India shifted her torso back and forth in an attempt to escape...."Nooo....ha....hah.....ha....huh....no..."

Jennifer grabbed Denise by the toes with left hand stroked the totally exposed stockinged soles. Denise fought hard but could not escape. "Kick my ass ? We'll see about that," muttered Jennifer. "oooh.....ah. ahhhhhhh...ah..ha....ha...gasp.....oh I'm sorrry....I'm sorry" cried Denise as she thrashed and bucked in her chair. It was way too late for apologies now.

Soles, toes, armpits, bellys, thighs, asses, ribs and necks were assaulted by instructing fingers for almost two hours. Janet said "No mistakes tonight and we'll see you about 5:00 P.M. as she gave Toya's stockinged soles a few more strokes as she untied her. The women of Epiphany were exhausted. They were too tired to move from their positions. They were soaked with sweat. Their stockings had ratty balls and beads from the vigorous finger raking. A near unconscious Toya watched the dirty soles of Janet as she left the room carrying her heavy black boots. *******

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back