• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 18

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Hey guys... I may or may not make this the last chapter in my storyline, because lately, I've had some ideas concerning an original set of characters that I might start writing about. I'm also thinking of providing links to pictures in my posts to make it easier to visualize each character (in much of the way that Primetime does). Anyway, let me know what you thought of this one; I know the tickling seems short, but I had to work in a lot of storyline to give this an epilogue-like feel. The tickling is about the middle third of the story.

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: The End of an Era

Michelle took another look at the building before her. The Mishima Sapporo Outpost was comparable in size to the Tokyo Headquarters. The main building wasn’t as tall, but the outpost appeared to be a vast layout of office buildings, factories, and a port. Lee had run into the main office building entrance, where two intimidating guards alertly scanned their surroundings. Other guards appeared to be pacing along the roofs of the buildings and were armed with sniper rifles. For an industrial complex, the security was more characteristic of a military base.

“I guess they’ve become paranoid ever since the Tokyo incident,” thought Michelle. She carefully contemplated how to sneak into the building. Suddenly, a brilliant idea occurred to her. “It’s a good thing I stole these…. I just hope everyone’s ok back at the clearing.”

“Guys, I see movement at 12 o’clock…. Following target… Permission to fi… Wait a second…. She’s one of our own,” the guards at the entrance reached for their radios. The transmission of their sniper easily caught their attention.

“Zenko, I don’t see anything; where is… nevermind….” One of the guards pointed to the woman in the Mishima jumpsuit coming out of the forest, and the other nodded. “Identify yourself, soldier.”

Michelle was startled by the Japanese her enemies were speaking, but thankfully, she had learned a little of the language ever since her dealings with Heihachi in the First King of Iron Fist Tournament. With a thick accent, she replied, “Lieutenant Sato Wazuka.” She hoped that she had pronounced the name correctly from the dog tags she had stolen and that the guards were buying her façade. The two guards slowly but warily allowed her to pass. They seemed to whisper something to each other as she walked down the hallway of the main building.

The office building was just as ominously large from the inside as it was from the outside. Michelle began to realize that finding Lee might be harder that she originally thought. She walked up to a board near the elevators that listed all of the main departments in the building. “Production… Accounting… Legal… Administration… there we go… Research & Development….” After taking note of the basement level laboratories, she pressed the down arrow on the elevator panel. As she waited in front of the elevator doors, she glanced at a camera that seemed to focus on her. The doors opened, and she was quickly yanked into the elevator. After a few brief moments of struggling in the dark, she passed out from the smell of chloroform.

When she awoke, Michelle found herself strapped to a familiar table and only wearing her bra and panties. Lee stood smiling at her at the foot of the table. “You’re awake, good.” Lee just continued to look her over with his hands behind his back. Michelle glared at him and peered at the rest of the room. She seemed to be in some kind of combination of a dungeon and a laboratory. Though the room had less of a medieval feel to it than the one she endured her torture in so long ago, several items in the room brought back vivid memories. The stocks and racks from Heihachi’s dungeon were here, and Lee was beside the same surgical table with its menacing tools. Aside from these things, however, the rest of the room looked futuristic with its strange equipment. Several tanks lined the room with unknown, disgusting objects floating in them.

“We took great pains to make you feel at home.” Lee laughed inwardly at his pun.

“Fuck you! Release me NOW!” Michelle was in no mood to play with this fiend.

Lee waved his index finger at her mischievously. “Such language… Well, Miss Chang, you should be happy that my associate wants to spare you. He could’ve opted for me to dissect you, but he suggested I have fun with your greatest weakness instead.”

Michelle’s eyes lit up at the words, “greatest weakness.” “Yes, word travels far these days. But I hear that you enjoy this kind of torment anyway….” Lee held his other hand in front of her, wiggling a feather near her knees. Michelle instinctively jerked her legs away from the feather, and Lee laughed. “My, you must be quite sensitive.”

Michelle wanted more than anything else to escape from her binds so that she could rip Lee’s head from his neck, but she kept her composure in order to get as much information from him as possible and to distract him from torturing her. “Tell me, Lee…. Where is the book?”

“He has it, and he’s going to use it more effectively than that idiot Heihachi.”

Michelle noticed that he wasn’t mentioning who “he” was, and pressed this point. “Who is this friend of yours, Lee?” Lee simply turned to face a balcony at the far end of the room where Kazuya stood grinning with his arms crossed. Michelle blinked a few times in shock.

“You weren’t expecting me, were you? Yes, everyone thought I had died, but thanks to my egotistical father, I was resurrected, so to speak. While your daughter and everyone else were busy with this latest tournament, I was slowly retaking my company right from under Heihachi’s grasp. I suppose my father is probably dead by now, and to thank the War God for doing me such a favor, I’m going to wield it against my enemies like the great apocalyptic beast it truly is.”

“YOU’RE INSANE!!! Do you really think it’s just going to let you control it?! It will kill you just like it killed those people in Tokyo!” Michelle screamed at her nemesis.

“With this book, the War God and I will become one. While the doctor seemed more interested in taking his sexual frustration out on attractive women, I’m going to do something far more productive with this power. Imagine what a half-Devil, half-War God could do!” Kazuya carefully opened the ancient book.

“You fool… Yoshimitsu made a cure for the War God transformation; I don’t know about Heihachi, but I’m pretty sure the War God is no more. You’ll be summoning nothing.” Michelle laughed slyly.

Kazuya closed the book slowly and looked up at Michelle. “A cure, you say… I suppose I’ll have to deal with that later, but I did take that other possibility into account.” Kazuya pulled a vial of what appeared to be blood from his coat pocket and held it out in front of him.

“What?! How?!” Michelle wondered how it was possible that Kazuya could have a sample of the War God’s blood.

“Who do you think was in charge of ‘clean up’ in Tokyo? My father was in such a hurry to escape the War God’s wrath, he didn’t have time to keep me from administrating the ‘custodial’ concerns of his pathetic failures.” Kazuya paused for emphasis. “Back to the present subject… With this blood, I can transform myself and retain complete control over the War God’s form. Granted, I still have to finish this ritual, so I’ll let you and Lee have some fun in the meantime.” Kazuya turned to face an arcane altar behind him and began chanting in Navajo.

Michelle had to act fast before Kazuya became an even more diabolical version of the War God. Yet, she was strapped to a table with a pervert in front of her about to have his way with her. Things weren’t looking too promising….

Michelle snapped out of her trance and felt feathers brushing her neck and ears. She twitched her head irritably and attempted to bite the feathers from Lee’s hands.

Lee jerked his hands back as the feathers fell on her shoulders. “Fiesty one, aren’t we? I like that.” He firmly tugged at her long, brown hair. Michelle groaned in pain and was forced to keep her head still. Lee leaned near one of her ears and whispered, “I’m more of a sadist than a tickler, so I can start using these instead.” Michelle squinted her eyes in anguish as she felt a cold scalpel grazing her neck. She could only utter a whimpering, “Please don’t…”

Lee backed away from her for a moment and then quickly placed a blindfold on her just as Heihachi had so long ago. She grunted in frustration as Lee spoke, “You’re going to witness a demonstration of how one form of sensory deprivation amplifies another sense. Are you ready?”

Before Michelle could reply, the sensation of feathers trailed her shoulders, collarbones, and chest. The sensual touches of the feathers began to arouse her, but she was determined not to give in this time. Her lips quivered as the feathers traced her triceps and teased her hairless pits. Because her arms were strapped down outstretched, her underarms were very vulnerable. As the strokes increased in speed, her resolve was starting to crack. Her breathing became irregular, and her body twitched uncontrollably. The feathers stopped and Lee wiggled his fingers in her pits. Michelle’s face reddened from holding back the giggles, but by the time his fingers slid across her ribs and sides, she burst into hearty laughter.

WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHH

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Lee grinned at his helpless captive. “How about here?” He rubbed her stomach with one hand while twirling a feather in her navel with the other. Michelle bucked with laughter on the table as her stomach spasmed from this torture. After several minutes of this, Lee deviously began to lick and nibble her firm stomach and navel. She gasped as she felt his warm breath on her hips and along her panties. The feathers slid down her inner thighs, and she flexed her toned legs. These touches were becoming more sensual now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH

To catch her off-guard, Lee quickly wiggled the feathers behind her knees and along her calves. She grunted and tried to hold back the giggles yet again, but as the feathers teased her delicate ankles, she could sense that she wouldn’t last long. Her legs spasmed as the feathers titillated the tops of her feet and long toes. Lee watched as her toes wriggled; her light blue toenails contrasted her tan skin well, and he could vaguely smell the cherry lotion she used on her feet. Michelle squealed as the feathers slid along her soft, pinkish soles. Lee paid extra attention to her round heels and high arches. She twitched her feet wildly as the feathers crept up her soles and the balls of her feet. Her mouth was stuck in a mirthful grin as she struggled not to laugh. However, when the feathers slid under and between her wiggling toes, she went into hysterics.

NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH

She was bucking as much as her bonds would allow her as the maddening feathers tickled her feet. After a few minutes of this torture, Lee gave her a break as she caught her breath. She could still hear Kazuya doing his ritual in the background. “I’m just glad this spell is so long; maybe the others will be able to stop him before he finishes,” thought Michelle. As she contemplated more ways to try and escape her bonds, she felt Lee’s fingers gently tracing the contours of her wrinkled soles. She tried to muffle her soft moans from this torturous caress, but her arousal became obvious when Lee rubbed her sensitive toes as he kissed her arches and soles.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNHHHH

She felt licks and nibbles all along her soles, arches, and the balls of feet, causing her loins to moisten. Soon, Lee’s tongue slithered under and between her toes which made her giggle in between each moan. His tongue twirled around each of her toes as he sucked and nibbled them. Within minutes, she was getting quite horny and wished his tongue would move upwards on her body. Just as she was succumbing to the pleasure, the rotating bristles of electric toothbrushes assaulted each slippery sole. She howled with uncontrollable laughter as the bristles tormented her toes.
AAAAAAAAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHH

After 5 long minutes of suffering under the electric toothbrushes, she was close to fainting. Her face was red and dripping with sweat, her sides were sore from laughing so hard, and her soles were red and tingling from the brushes. She could barely beg for mercy. “Please…. Stop…” She could hear Lee chuckle evilly as he put down the electric toothbrushes. Then, she felt him licking and kissing her legs, starting at her ankles and moving up to her inner thighs. She laid still and let him pleasure her; she was too tired to resist. She sighed when his hand lightly stroked her panties.

Lee was pleased with his handiwork. He could feel the warmth of her mound through her panties, and he wanted to push her over the edge, but not just yet. Michelle gasped when the sensation of cold metal slipped between her breasts. Another chilling sensation spread across her supple breasts as her bra was snapped in two and the cups fell to the sides.

Lee stopped for a moment to gaze upon her tanned breasts and brown nipples. Michelle had no tan lines due to nude sunbathing in the desert often. Her house was in the middle of nowhere, so she didn’t have to worry about anyone watching her. For a middle-aged woman, she was in great shape and her breasts were quite firm. Michelle shuddered as Lee’s warm breath covered her nipples. Nimble fingers massaged each breast as a devious tongue flicked over and around her hardened nipples. Lee circled her pointy nipples with his tongue and began to suck and nibble each one. Michelle was again reduced to helpless moaning.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHH

Lee straddled Michelle’s body on the table and teased her by rubbing the bulge in his jeans against her panties. Her hips arched upward and tried to keep rubbing against him, but he pulled away from her. “Not yet, my dear….” Michelle expressed her sexual frustration and tried to curse him, “Oh… Just fuck me alr…” She was cut off in a moan by Lee tearing off her panties and breathing warmly on her mound. Strong hands squeezed and tickled her buttocks as soft kisses spread across her mound.

OOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHOOOOOHHHH

Her hips quivered as Lee slowly ran a feather along her nether lips. She was so close to the edge that her loins were aching. Lee was truly tormenting her by keeping her so close. The feather gently prodded inside of her and tickled her inner walls and clit. She flexed her hips rhythmically to the feather’s stroke trying desperately to finally orgasm, but Lee pulled the feather away just in time. “Bastard!”

Lee laughed again and licked her nether lips in the same way the feather had stroked them. While still squeezing her buttocks, he slipped his tongue inside her and swirled it. Michelle bucked her hips firmly in rhythm yet again. The agile tongue probed her clit and she could feel a wave of euphoria overtake her.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHDDD

As Michelle was in the throes of orgasm, Lee was about to start nibbling her clit, but alarms sounded off in the lab. “Shit!” Lee turned to Kazuya.

“Keep the intruders at bay, I’m almost finished!” Kazuya ordered Lee to stall whoever was inside, since he was almost done with the ritual. Lee thought about how he was also “almost finished” with Michelle.

“Oh c’mon… PLEASE!” Michelle hungrily needed another orgasm, but Lee just grinned and stroked her feet before running toward the elevators.

Meanwhile… Nina and Jan were ducking behind a corner inside the building exchanging fire with a few Mishima guards. Nina glanced at her sister and Julia taking shelter behind another corner across from her. Anna nodded to her sister, and the four women fired a few more shots at the guards down the hall from them. After a few moments, Nina motioned for a cease-fire to Anna. The women peeked at the guards in just enough time to see Yoshimitsu, Hwoarang, and Jin sneak up on their opponents and attack. Yoshimitsu quickly beheaded one and then impaled another with his sword. Hwoarang axe-kicked one in the back of the neck and propelled off him to kick another in the face. Jin snapped the neck of one guard and used his motionless body as a bullet shield while firing at another one. The guard that had been kicked in the face and the one getting shot by Kazuya were sniped in the face by Nina and Anna. The sisters gave each other a high-five while Jan and Julia stepped out from their cover. The hallway was littered with the corpses of Mishima soldiers and blood. For a moment, the corporation’s defenses were down.

All seven of the rescuers quickly swiped the weapons and armor of their fallen foes. They knew it would only be minutes before another wave of guards would reach them. “Where are we gonna find Michelle?” Julia looked extremely worried about her mother.

“I’m not sure, but…” Yoshimitsu abruptly ended his sentence as one of the elevators in the hallway rung. The group took strategic positions and trained their guns on its opening doors. A few tense seconds passed as the doors stayed open, and the elevator appeared empty. Yoshimitsu motioned for Hwoarang and Jan to cautiously approach it. Hwoarang and Jan walked into the vacant elevator, while Yoshimitsu slowly scanned the other elevators for movement. After a few seconds, Hwoarang and Jan confirmed the emptiness of the elevator. “It looks clear,” replied Jan.

“Why would they send an empty elevator up to this floor?” Jin warily looked at the elevator.

“I don’t trust this.” Nina shook her head.

“Let’s try the… SHIT!” Anna ran from the stairway entrance. “They’re coming!”

“Take your positions!” Yoshimitsu called his troops to order, and they waited for the soldiers to pile into the lobby. They fired upon the guards as they ran out of the stairway doors. Due to the armor of the guards, few of them seemed phased by the hail of bullets, and some of them started lobbing concussion grenades at the rescuers. They dodged for cover, but one particular blast knocked Yoshimitsu and Julia into the open elevator. The doors quickly closed, and the lights went out. Gunfire and explosions could still be heard outside of the elevator as the cyborg and Navajo recovered from the blast. “Are you ok?” Yoshimitsu checked Julia for injuries, but she could only let out a groan.

The sound of metal twisting could be heard above the elevator, and Yoshimitsu quickly got up to try the console. None of the buttons seemed to work. He reached for his sword, but then the elevator gave way and started falling. The cyborg jumped and held himself off of the floor by pressing up against the walls of the elevator. After falling a few stories, the elevator hit the floor with a crash.

Back in the lobby, the guards began to overwhelm the 5 rescuers. As he retreated behind a corner, Hwoarang managed to swipe a grenade from a fallen soldier and tossed it into the fray. About 5 guards were sent into the air, and Jan was able to use the explosion as cover fire while she sprayed her AK-47 at another group of soldiers. Jin carefully took aim at one of the guard’s heads with a stolen M-16, and shot through the faceplate of his helmet. Nina reloaded her MP-5 while hiding behind a corner across from Hwoarang.

Anna was caught in the crossfire of the battle and was hiding inside one of the elevators while taking the occasional shot. After winking at Hwoarang down the hall, the red-haired military man motioned for Jan and Jin to provide cover fire for Anna’s retreat. Anna quickly ran out of the elevator as her friends fired at the soldiers, but when she neared the doors of the elevator that Yoshimitsu and Julia fell into, the doors slid open and muscular arms pulled her into it. Nina saw this, but before she could do anything, the doors slammed shut.

Anna struggled in the darkness, but her attacker slammed her into the side of the elevator shaft. A familiar laugh assaulted her ears. “Gotcha!”

Anna was reeling from the pain caused by being slammed. It appeared that she and Lee were swinging from the elevator cord. The sound of her gun slipping from her hand and hitting metal far below told her that the cord must have been severed from the elevator itself. She elbowed Lee in the ribs.

Lee gasped in pain, but let his grip on Anna loosen. “You know… I’m the only one tied to this cord. I could just drop you.” Anna reached for her knife, but Lee knocked it away and let go of Anna. “Too bad…” Anna screamed and fell a few stories. When she landed, she felt an intense spurt of pain emanate from her lower back, but she couldn’t feel her legs.

Nina heard the scream of pain coming from inside the elevator shaft, and as the others lobbed a few well-placed grenades at the soldiers, she ran to the doors and tried to pry them open. Her attempt was met by a shotgun spray grazing her arm. “Shit!” She stepped back and opened fire on the doors from her MP-5. “I got that!” Nina turned to face Hwoarang as he ran to the doors.

Back in the elevator, Yoshimitsu got up from the floor and tried to wake up Julia. She appeared to be unconscious, and her legs were likely to be broken. He heard a scream above the elevator and then a subsequent slam on the top. The top panels seemed to be stuck when he tried to open them. Yoshimitsu frustratedly stabbed his sword in between the elevator doors and pried them open to reveal the lobby of the basement. He stealthily walked through the lobby to the doors of the main laboratory. It appeared to be the only room on this floor that was lit up inside. He couldn’t see much through the frosted glass of the door, but some kind of movement was apparent. He tried the doorknob, but it was locked. After briefly looking at the electronic panel beside the door, he shrugged and shot out the windows. He peeked through the window frames and saw that the room past the door was some kind of foyer. A much larger room with strange, alternating lighting was beyond this one. After establishing the coast was clear, he stuck his arm through a frame and unlocked the door from the inside.

Yoshimitsu carefully walked through the foyer and heard a low moaning across the main room. It sounded like a woman; in fact, he thought it might be Michelle. As he turned through the doorway to face the large lab, a horrific sight met his eyes. A demonic beast was having its way with Michelle’s nude, strapped-down body. The sound of Yoshimitsu’s sword unsheathing was enough to alert the beast. It turned to face the cyborg. It looked like Devil Kazuya, but it was far more hideous than even True Ogre. Yoshimitsu silently but grimly entered a stance holding his sword as his eyes remained locked in the beast’s gaze.

“WELCOME TO HELL!!!” The voice of the beast roared through the room and only vaguely sounded like Kazuya. Its eyes lit up, and a bright blue blast of energy came hurling at Yoshimitsu. The cyborg swiftly leapt out of its reach and propelled from a tank in the middle of the room toward the creature. The beast took flight and dodged Yoshimitsu’s sword swinging through the air. It laughed maniacally at the ninja as it hovered near the ceiling.

Yoshimitsu was now standing near the torture table and glanced at Michelle, who seemed unharmed, but she had obviously been violated by the beast. Hate burned within the cyborg, and he withdrew his modified M-16. He switched it onto full-auto and sprayed at the beast. The demon dodged again and dived at Yoshimitsu. The cyborg rolled out of the way and switched to his sniper rifle as the creature retreated. Yoshimitsu was able to get a good shot into his enemy’s arm, but its impact wasn’t enough to keep the beast from breathing flames upon him. He rolled again to put out the flames, but his armor and circuitry had taken some damage from the fire. His left arm was malfunctioning, so he steadied himself for another shot with his right arm as he approached the table again.

At this point, Yoshimitsu noticed something strange. The demon charged up its eye-blast, but stopped the charge as soon as he got near Michelle’s table. “Hmmm… It seems that it won’t risk hurting Michelle,” thought the wily cyborg. He grinned and took aim again at the beast with the rifle. The creature zigzagged in its dive toward Yoshimitsu, but he was able to still fire a shot right through the middle of it. It roared in pain, but it grabbed Yoshimitsu in its talons. The claws began to crush the cyborg, and when his right arm was torn off, he was helpless in its grasp.

The demon was bleeding profusely from its torso, and Yoshimitsu could sense that it was going to die soon. However, it appeared that the beast wanted to take him with it. Yoshimitsu readied himself for his own demise as the creature flew toward the ceiling and then swung downward at the steel floor. Suddenly, a bullet penetrated the skull of the creature in a gush of black blood. It fell limply from the air, although its weight still crushed Yoshimitsu in the fall.

Julia dropped her rifle and crawled to the middle of the lab floor where her friend laid. One of her legs was indeed broken, and her back hurt from the crash of the elevator. Tears fell from her cheeks as she gently rolled the dead demon’s body off of Yoshimitsu. The robot seemed lifeless with its legs and lower torso smashed into chunks of metal and circuitboard. Julia gently turned his head to face her and stared into his darkened eyes. He had saved her mother and so many others, and now she couldn’t even thank him. She said goodbye to her friend one last time, and crawled over to her mother.

Michelle was only half-conscious by the time that Julia unstrapped her and covered her with a blanket. “What did they do to you?” Her daughter’s eyes were tearful, and Michelle could only reply, “I must talk with Jun….” The mother and daughter embraced each other.

“Hey! Could somebody help me up?” Julia smiled peacefully at hearing Yoshimitsu’s voice. He was still “alive” afterall! “Hold on a second,” responded Julia as she limped toward him.

Meanwhile, Jan, Nina, and Jin finished off the rest of soldiers as Hwoarang tried to pry the doors of the elevator shaft open. “Hey, how’s that going?” The taek won do student looked up at Nina running from a pile of soldiers being subdued by Jin and Jan. “It’s just stuck, but I don’t think you’ll have to worry about anyone trying to shoot through it again.” He grinned and pointed at the bullet holes in the doors as he stood up from his crouch. However, a bullet hit his shoulder at an angle that went through his armor.

“SHIT!” Lee was hiding down the hallway and had been aiming at Nina’s head, but when Hwoarang stood up, he blocked his shot with his shoulder. Hwoarang fell to the ground in pain as Nina fired at Lee. Jin and Jan took notice of this and ran to Hwoarang’s aid as Nina pursued Lee.

“Are you ok?!” Jan tried to brace and bandage Hwoarang’s shoulder. “I’m fine… Just catch that bastard.”

Nina ran down the hallway and narrowly dodged a few of Lee’s shots behind a pillar. She peeked from behind the pillar and waited for Lee to try and escape. After a few tense moments, he sprinted down the hall from behind another corner. Nina aimed and shot his leg, causing him to stumble and crash into the floor.

Nina casually walked down the hall like a predator trailing a fallen prey. Lee struggled to get up, but the shot had gone right through the back of his knee, shattering his kneecap. His leg was numb and bleeding like a river. As the sound of Nina’s heels came closer, he crawled along the floor in pain. When he estimated that she was within range, he flipped over onto his back and tried to fire at her, but Nina swiftly shot him in the stomach and in his right forearm, causing him to release his gun. Nina crouched next to him and seductively whispered, “Now tell me where my sister is.”

Lee coughed up some blood and managed to laugh in her face. “Why does it matter?”

Nina firmly placed her heel on his stomach wound and snarled, “Because I’ll give you a merciful death if you tell me.” The sound of metal sliding against metal echoed from down the hallway.

Lee winced in pain but still slyly grinned. “Kind of like Anna’s, right?” Nina’s eyes widened.

“Nina… um… I think you should come take a look over here.” Nina could hear the trembling in Jin’s voice, and Jan moaned in sorrow while looking down into the shaft. “Noooo!... Please, if you can hear me….”

“What?! What is it?” Fear crept into Nina’s words. “Is she alright?”

Jin solemnly shook his head and held his forehead. “We’re too late….”

“Is… is she…”

Jin just nodded slowly. Lee laughed as best he could as his consciousness started to leave him from blood loss. Nina turned to him with immense anger twisting her face into pure rage. Lee’s laugh began to quiver slightly with fright, and before he could say anything, Nina emptied the magazine of her MP-5 into him leaving nothing more than a bloody pulp upon the floor.

….The End?

Last edited:
the end???

you can't end it just yet !!!! there are to many unanswered question's!! just my two cents, awsome series though !!

Excellent!

Thestory went up a nodge... the tickling remained a bit in between like the last 2 times. But the plot was really good. And I'm glad Yoshi got to fight decently. :p

Keep it up plz!

Thanks guys... I'll see what I can do about a Chapter 19... The next chapter would likely involve a time jump into the future. And yeah, the next one will have a lot more tickling... ;)

like everyone else wrote, i hope there is a sequel. i like the storyline. cant wait to see where it heads next. good job...

Thanks primetime... Speaking of storylines, I'm looking forward to when Daffney gets it... :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back