• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sports anyone?

Sandman

TMF Expert
Lets jump right in on it. Before we start on a specific sport just wanna know which sport is everyones fav to watch and which they follow the most. Mine without a doubt is hockey. Go Blues!

Well, i like baseball, so my favorite team is now the Cards. My favorite team to see live, however, would have to be the Blues. I love the Savvis Center!

The only sport I seriously watch is pro wrestling. I can be interested in baseball (I support the Mets 'cause I can see Shea Stadium from my bedroom window) or football (my fiancee roots for the Eagles), but I don't usually seek them out to watch.

I'm a big sports fan. I especially like football,basketball,and boxing. I enjoy baseball too, even after suffering through a particularly brutal season for the Pirates.:mad: Now that football season is in full swing: GO STEELERS!

Penguins....Steelers...Pirates in that order.

Sports...

Everything but hockey and soccer....love racquetball, but since I moved from the Niagra Falls area, can't catch it anymore on local stations.... Q

wthout a doubt hockey is my favorite sport...in my opinion it is also the best sport to watch/play.lets go rangers!!

baseball is okay...yanks taking their 4th in a row this year

gotta love the ny giants

cant watch to much basketball,i do like iverson though he is fun to watch

qjakal,i`m sad to see you don`t like hockey...soccer i can understand,but hockey!?!

As a Geek, when it comes to sports, I tend to look at it blinking in incomprehension like a dog that's been shown a card trick.

I'd ask if tabletop miniatures wargaming counts, but I suspect someone would give me a wedgie in response if I did.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back