• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Country Cousin (M/F) featuring Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke

Docsoul

TMF Master
The County Cousin featuring Daisy Duke
Part I Boogie Nights

2:37 A.M. at the Dirty's

At this point, life had become a total blur. Daisy Duke has been drinking brews since 8:30 P.M. and is well beyond tipsy. With her white ruffled blouse, torn denim shorts and long nyloned legs, the "Country Cousin" is the star at Dirty's tonight. She has been dancing with Billy McCoy most of the night. Every since their brief puppy love romance in high school, Daisy would flirt with Billy anytime that she saw him. Although, she has no interest in him and considers him more like a brother, Daisy still teases Billy. Tonight is no different. Billy gets chills every time he caresses Daisy's thighs as he bump and grinds her from behind. "Work me Cowboy!" shouts Daisy over the loud country music as she dances with Billy.

Luke and Bo battle the effects of lots of alcohol as they try to keep an eye on Daisy. They are at the bar finishing off some bottles of MGD. "She's so wild. Look at her Luke!" says Bo angrily as he watches Daisy shake her thang. "Come on let's get her and go home." says Luke. "Sure, I just have to use the bathroom one more time." says Bo. Having said that Bo and Luke get up from their bar stools and turn the corner to enter the Men's room.

As Bo and Luke enter the rest room, Billy watches them carefully. He peers over Daisy's shoulder. The window of opportunity is wide open now. "Come on let's go" Billy says as he grabs Daisy by the arm. He guides the wobbly legged beauty hastily towards the swinging doors. Daisy stumbles and points towards the bar asking with slow and slurred speech "Hey what about Bo and Luke?" Billy remarks with a smile "Oh they're fine....They're going to meet us at my place." Daisy smiles and leaves with Billy,

When Bo and Luke emerge from the bathroom, Daisy is nowhere to be found. An hour later....even after the bar closes shouts out for the Country Cousin echo off of the night's sky."Daisy!" "Daisy!" *****

Part II Payback

"Mmmmmm ... Ohhhhh" The groggy blonde begins to awaken. Daisy had passed out soon after reaching Billy's car earlier that morning. She opens her eyes to complete darkness. "Mmmmmm ....Hey! Where's the sun?" Where am I?" Daisy feels a rush of anxiety. She tries to stretch out and feel around her but something tightly restrains her. She tugs from her shoulders and feels her feet and legs jerk upwards. Daisy has been bound, Her ankles are tied with nylon cords. There are also soft nylon ropes binding her at the knees, waist, shoulders and wrists. Ropes attaching her bound wrists to her ankles and her elbows to her bent knees forced her into a ball. The blindfold prevents her from seeing anything.

"So good to see you awake" a voice states from across the room. Immediately recognizing the voice Daisy shouts "Billy!...What the F@ck! is going on. You let me go now!"

"Oh no...no! We've waited too long for this!" says Billy. He reaches for her bound ankles and begins to unbuckle her platform sandals.

"Look you sick little punk! You let me go now or there's gonna be hell to pay!" Daisy screams. She twists her bound wrists and tries to kick her stockinged foot free.

"Oh yes there'll be hell to pay and little Mama you're holding the bill. Ha! Ha!" taunts Billy as he removes the other shoe leaving Daisy bound with both stockinged feet exposed. Whoosh! Billy lights a fire in the cabin's chimney. Clunk!..... Clunk! After lighting the fire he tosses Daisy's platform sandals into the fire. Billy smiles as he reaches out to grab the bound ankles. "Daisy.....Daisy....Daisy...always such a tease. I'm glad that it has finally come to this." Billy gently rubs the palms of his hands over her soles. His finger runs along the seam which traces along the tips of her toes. "What are you doing?" asks an anxious and angry Daisy Duke. "Just a little something that is long overdue." Billy calmly states as he continues to rub her stockinged feet.

Then that sound started. The sound of fingers scratching against nylon. "Wha .... wha....AhH! ha ha ha ha ha ha ...No....ah.....Stop.....Billy...ha ha..ha.ha........Billy!........" screams the Country Cousin. She tries to jerk free as her feet are tickled. As she pulls back her toes fan and arch backward giving Billy's fingers more room to work. Billy really gives it to her now. He vigorously runs his five fingers up and down both soles. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! .......OH PLEASE STOP.....HA HA HA HA HA ..... BILLY YOU"RE KILLING ME.....AHHHHHHH!" screams out Daisy. This only encourages him. He bites his lip as he begins to tickle her toes right along the stitched seam. She tries to curl her toes and trap Billy's fingers but they continue to move. The Country Cousin thrashes about violently. Her long hair whips about and she bucks as hard as she can. "Ha ha ha ha ha ....Oh God.....Help! ...ha ha ha ha ha HELP!" screams Daisy. " Please....please stop Billy (in a low whisper nearly out of breath). "No way babe this is for all of the guys that you tease with those short shorts, low cut blouses, long legs and lovely ticklish feet. This is payback you trick," states Billy. His words are frosted with ice. Daisy rocks back but Billy strengthens his grasp on her ankles and intensifies the tickling. "No...no. ..no more .ha ha ha ha nooooooo Billy please......please please Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screams Daisy as Billy's fingers assault her heels. She falls over on her right side while begging for mercy. Billy begins to tickle the tops of her toes. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" laughs Daisy. Her hair covers her entire face as she lays on her right side. Sweat wets her blouse as the blonde struggles to catch her breath. "Oh God....Please somebody help." begs Daisy. "Help! Ha! We're all alone " reminds Billy.

He stops for a second to take a sip of his beer. Daisy scoots away on the floor as fast as she can. Amused, Billy watches her for a few seconds before bending over and catching her ribs. "ha ha ha No.... ha ha Stop Stop" cries Daisy as her ribs get tickled. "ha ha ha....." continue her laughs. "You thought that you could get off that easy. It's only been twenty minutes. I owe you for years of teasing me. Fortunately, I love tickling so much that I can repay you in full right now, " states Billy. At that point Billy grabs her ankles again. "No...Noooo...no " she cries as she tries to swing her now airborn legs to the right and then the left. "Ahhhhhhh!" she screams as Billy's fingers begin to assault her soles again.

While Billy tickles the Country Cousin, Bo and Luke creep around Billy's yard. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! No More Stop!" screams Daisy. Now certain that Daisy is with Billy, the boys rush toward Billy's front door. "Come on Bo! Daisy's in trouble!" yells Luke. Boom! The boys bust in and start to beat Billy like a drum upon seeing Daisy bound. The Country Cousin is saved and feels temporary relief.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back