• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Country Cousin Part II (M/F) featuring Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke

Docsoul

TMF Master
Part III The Wrath of Uncle Jessie.

Tired and exhausted, Daisy sits in the back of the General Lee staring at the beads and runs on her stockinged feet. "Uncle Jessie is pissed. We told you about being so loose" states an angry Bo. "Luke and I are tired of savin' your behind" Bo continues as he steps on the General Lee's gas. Luke chimes in "You jus' never learn." "Hey I don't need this so just shut up " Daisy yells.

As soon as the General Lee pulls up, Uncle Jessie comes running out waving a leather strap. Seeing this Daisy jumps out of the car and bolts toward the barn. Her stockinged feet kick up dust. Bo and Luke run after her and ultimately restrain her. Luke calmly steps between Daisy and Uncle Jessie. He states "No hold on Uncle Jessie. Daisy has been through a lot." "No Luke! She needs to learn her lesson and I aim to tan her hide." Thinking of how he saw Billy tickling her feet, Luke states "No no Jessie. I have a better way. Let's take her to the barn." Puzzled and feeling betrayed, Daisy drags her feet and tries to resist Bo pushing her toward the barn. **********

Creak. This is the sound of the old wooden crossbar from which Daisy's feet are now suspended. Ropes secure her ankles, thighs and wrists. She lays on her back in a pyle of hay. "Go ahead Jessie" Luke encourages the bearded man. "Give it to her good" The old man takes a final sip of his beer before looking at her stockinged soles swinging in the air. "Jessie...I'm sorry...please..." begs Daisy. Her pleas fall upon deaf ears and Jessie starts to tickle her feet. "No nooooo " the Country Cousin sobs as she is tickled again. She wants to cover one sole with the other but Jessie has a firm grip on her toes keeping the soles exposed. "AhhhhhhH! " she starts to scream. Bo and Luke smile and laugh while Uncle Jessie goes to work. The three fellas take turns drinking and tickling Daisy's feet. By the end of the session her stockings her filled with holes....her hair is filled with hay and her makeup has run down her face from tears and sweat. Daisy learns a lesson that she will never forget tonight.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back