• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here We go....

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
For the next month we are going to be deciding which categories we will be giving out 2001 Golden feathers for.

I'm looking for your input and Ideas.

Right now the Award Categories are the following:

Best Video of the Year
Best Model (Ticklee) of the Year
Best Model (Tickler) of the Year

Tickling Video Company of the Year

Best Web Site (Commercial)
Best Web Site (Personal)

Best Story of the Year
Best Original Artwork of the Year.

Hall of Fame Model
Hall of Fame Video

Feel free to suggest other ones, if you do make a case as to WHY you think it should be added. I'll be adding rules for each catagory as time goes by, but if you have ideas, feel free to discuss them also.

Myriads

How about "Best Tickling Scene In Mainstream Media"?
Just dreaming but maybe an award for that category may spur other closet tickling fans who work in mainstream media to put more tickling scenes in their movies and their T.V. shows!!!

Just a suggestion....

There seem to be two main kinds of stories in the Fiction area, True Stories and Fiction. Could a case be made to separate the two into different catagories?

How about

How about a category for TMF'er of the Year.

Say an award to a member, and they must be a member of the board, who contributed to the tickle community. You could maybe make it a hall of fame award so that you win one time only.

GiantFan,
I like that idea. I am always in favor of recognizing "real" people as opposed to those only seen in videos.
Put my vote in for that.

Jen

Consider the Award for Contribution to the Tickling Community to be added to the list. I like that idea quite a bit. Very good idea.

Myriads

Nice!

Thanks.

Now could we get an award for the best "Heidi Klum" foot tickling story.......................:p

Ok sorry..............had to do it! I need to stop while Im ahead.

I like both ideas to have both true and fiction story categories, and maybe a mainstream hall of fame (since it's hard to qualify what scenes only came out this year!)

Also, the Best Tickling Website is almost a ridiculous category, because we all know which one it is....and we're on it right now!!!

nontkl is right

All other sites pale in comparison to this site except those that show "homegrown" pics.

Idea

There should be a "Lifetime Achievment" award or whatever you'd call it given to Myriads, Jeff, MTJ and all else invloved in keeping the TMF going after Scott's enlightenment. This place could have very well crashed and burned if not for thier efforts and we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. Just my 2 Credits...

Yes, I agree with Dave... hats off to those who founded and maintain the TMF. We all owe you a great deal of gratitude.

i dont think the special recognition award should be a golden feather. its a special award for special people so i think it ought to have a special name. i vote it be called the kujman award. to my understanding not only is kujman a founder and hero of the tickling community, but a hero period. who better to name an award after? i also like the mainstream hall of fame idea....itd have to be a hall of fame type deal for the simple reason who would you give a golden feather to? the director? movie studio? tv station? itd mean nothing to them. theyd probably delete the email. on the other side of the coin i could be wrong and maybe it would serve to open the doors to the mainstream world. take howard sterns response to the community for example. crazier things have happened.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back