• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina Tickles and Teases F/M

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Warning, this is an F/M story, so if it's not you're thing, please don't read it. It also has explicit sexual content.

Tina was straddling my waist as I was tied naked and spread eagle. She bent over and kissed me deeply, placing her gorgeous, long, silky brown hair over my head. She kissed my ears and neck. Sliding down my body, Tina slowly suck each nipple, her hair completely covering my face. Kissing her way down, she stuck her tongue in my belly button, making me squirm. Next she kissed and licked my hips, balls and inner thighs, carefully avoiding my cock. As Tina reached my knees, her hair was snaking across my now erect cock. When she got to my feet, she sucked each toe, one by one. This tickled like crazy and then she dragged her long hair between my toes. I started laughing out loud.

"Ticklish?" Tina asked, smiling. Not letting me answer, she dug all ten fingers all over my feet. I was laughing hysterically, begging her to stop but that only encouraged her. She tickled my feet for at least ten minutes before I was about out of breath. Giving me a short break, she resumed her spot sitting on my hips, pinning me down further. "I'm going to tickle you so much today and there's nothing you can do about it."

All my pleading fell on deaf ears as Tina proceeded to tickle my ribs mercilessly. Up and down my sides, from my hips to my underarms. I couldn't think straight, all my attentions were focused on the relentless tickling sensations that consumed my entire upper body. Tina tickled me continuosly, verbally teasing me all the while. "Does this tickle? Oh yes it does, it tickles so much doesn't it? Oh poor ticklish, helpless boy. Tickle, tickle. I can't stop tickling you, this is too much fun. No I won't, I won't stop. Feel my tickling fingers, feel them squeeze your ribs. Feel them tickle your underarms. Oh poor baby, can't lower your arms? Oh too bad, guess you'll have to just lay there and let me tickle you...all day" She was really enjoying herself. She tickled me like this for a half hour before finally letting me catch my breath.

"You seem to be really enjoying this?" Tina said, as she looked at my raging hard on. I can't deny it, it was turning me on and driving me insane at the same time.

Kneeling between my legs, Tina used her fingers and hair to tickle my cock, balls, inner thighs and ass until I was begging her to let me cum. Just then, she bent over and took my cock in her mouth. It felt so good feeling her mouth on me with her hair falling over my stomach and thighs. I was getting so close. Tina recognized this and pulled her head away, letting her hair continue to tease my erection, but the sensation was so light, I could not get enough pressure for release. She dragged her hair oll over my midsection for a good, long while, driving me crazy. It felt so good yet tickled at the same time.

Then she grabbed my cock and wrapped her hair around and around it. She pumped me a few times before slowly pulling her hair away as it untangled itself from my cock. I kept begging Tina to allow me release. She just laughed and laid beside me. She kissed me while letting her fingers lightly trace over my sides and stomach, squeezing my nipples.

Tina knelt beside me again without a word and began tickling my upper body again, fast and furious. I was immediately lost in hysterics again. Tina tickled my entire body again, from head to toe, for another hour. I thought I'd pass out. She knew every ticklish spot on me by now and exploited every one of them over and over. All the while, I remained very hard and my cock started to hurt. I needed to cum so bad.

Tina sensed this and returned between my legs. She tickled and teased my cock and balls again with fingers and hair, giving me brief hopes by starting to give me a blow job or hand job, only to stop just as I was going to lose it. By now, I was a mess and frantically pleading for Tina to finish me off. Finally, Tina started to blow me. This time it was for real. She was really getting in to it. Taking me deep while using her tongue to tickle my balls. I was going to cum, nothing could stop me now. So close, here I cum.
"Noooooooooooooooooooooo" I screamed when Tina stopped suddenly and all I could feel were her tickling fingers on my ribs.

"I told you I was going to do this all day. You didn't think I'd let you cum yet, did you?" Tina laughed and continued to tickle and tickle and tickle me.

To be continued......

Last edited:
TTT Part 2

It had been well over two hours since Tina first tied me up. A majority of the time she was tickling the shit out of me. On my "breaks" she would tease me with fingers, hair, tongue and mouth, bringing me to the brink only to resume the tickle torture again. My whole body was sore from the constant tickling, laughing and my squirming in desperate attempts to stop Tina somehow. But there was no stopping her. What hurt worse was my cock. I'd been completely hard the entire time and denied orgasm so often.

"Wow, I am so horny" Tina said.

"Me too" I cried.

"I tell you what. You make me cum with your tongue and I'll let you cum"

That sounded like a deal to me. Tina positioned herself over my mouth, facing my feet. As she lowered herself slowly, I heard these words. "I'm going to tickle you constantly until you make me cum, so you'd better be good" Once my tongue was inside her, I felt her fingers dig into my ribs. I tried to laugh but Tina's weight was smothering me. It became hard to breathe and I knew I had to make Tina cum quick. My tongue worked feverishly on Tina's clit. She was leaning forward, tickling from my ribs to my waist, occassionally reaching to tickle my balls, all the while her hair was dancing all over my midsection. Tina made it worse by teasing herself a little. Just as she was about to cum, she would lift herself off my face for a minute to delay her orgasm and prolong my torture. Finally, Tina shuddered as her orgasm hit and she stopped the tickling and collapsed on my torso.

Her head was conveniently laying on my cock. Without missing a beat, Tina started sucking my cock. It didn't take long before I was ready to explode. She stopped again, causing me to whimper.

"Relax" she said. "I'm going to let you cum. I just realized I've ignored your feet." Tina moved to the foot of the bed, ignoring my pleas as usual, and used one hand to pull back the toes on my right foot and the other to tickle all over my foot, especially at the base of my toes, a very ticklish spot. She did the same to the left foot then used one hand on each foot at the same time. My laughter had gotten silent and I didn't even try to pull on my restraints. I had resigned myself to the merciless tickling.

Another short breather was followed by tickling of my knees and inner thighs before Tina reached my privates again. She tickled my balls with her nails and, when I'd lift my butt off the bed to avoid her fingers, she'd tickle my ass. Her hair was ever present, brushing my body all over. When Tina sensed I couldn't take anymore, she stopped and began stroking my cock again. After a few long, slow stokes, she climbed on top of me, letting me slip inside her. She told me not to move. Tina leaned forward and started kissing me, cautious of not moving her hips too much. We kissed for a long time. Tina warned me that if I moved, to try to help my orgasm, she would pull off me. I tried to lie still while Tina kissed my ears and neck, her hair in my face. When her tongue licked my underarm, it tickled and I jumped. Tina immediately lifted herself off me and tickled both armpits at once.

"I told you not to move" she laughed.

To be continued......

Since mixing a little T&D with tickle torture has been a recent hot topic, I thought I'd bump this up from a few years ago.

Great story,Jerry!

It may be an older story,but it is a good one! Tease and denial,combined with tickling, always works for me! :firedevil :p

Thanks for the bump!

What a very good story. If there is a real tina somewere she can come to me to give me a same treadment

Onlyfornow said:
I like to keep my readers in suspense, but a six year wait?

Lol, I guess it would just be more of the same, over and over and over.

Thanks for all the kind words. I think this old story has gotten more recent responses than many of my stories since.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back