• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the wife (true)

tyf69

TMF Expert
A couple of weeks ago, my wife went to our daughters prom to do her chaparone duties. I had just come from work and was beat so I wasn't going. She came out of the bedroom dressed in this sexy red suit (skirt and jacket) with a white silk blouse. Shiny and very sheer black pantyhose with a reinforced toe. But the killer was the heels. They were practically nothing but a heel, bottom, and two tiny leather straps that started at her toes and ran up each side of her foot, then joined another attatched to the back of her heel, then wound up around her ankles and tied in the front.
"You like?", she giggled. After putting my eyeballs back in my head I stammered..."Oh Hell yes!". She kissed me and as she started out the door I told her how I'd like to tickle her in that outfit. She told me she was off the following wednesday and it was a date. She got home after I'd went to bed but I dreamed of the next wednesday.
Sure enough, that next wednesday she woke me and said she was going to shower and dress for me. I made coffee and waited. She came out looking just like she did that night. I poured her coffee and she spied the handcuffs on the table. "Oh Lord" she said, "I guess I'm in for it now.
We finished our coffee and I snapped the cuffs on her, but in front, not behind like I usually do. I placed her hands over my shoulders and behind my head. When I stood erect, her arms were trapped and she couldn't pull them down. I then ran my fingers along her ribs lightly tickling her. She began to squirm and laugh. I then slowly slid my tickling fingers up into her armpits. She was really giggling now. Dancing up and down on those sexy heels. I then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hands inside. I then softly tickled her ribs and slowly slid my hands up her sides. I then noticed she hadn't put a bra on. "She must really want it", I thought. Her nipples are really ticklish. Usually she can't stand me tickling her nipples until we're just about ready for sex. So I tickled her nipples for a bit then slid my hands up into her armpits. After about another five minutes of upper body tickling I leaned down and released her arms. I led her to the couch to rest.
I released one cuff and we cuddled. I ran my hands along her silky thighs, marveling at the feel of her sheer hose. My hand traveled up under her skirt and I could feel her moistness (yes, being restrained and tickled turns her on trememdously) We kissed passionately and I leaned her forward and cuffed her hands behind her back. I laid her down on the couch and pulled her blouse out of her skirt and begin to tickle her stomach and belly button with my mouth. Blowing raspberrys on her stomach had her back to giggling once again. I then moved up to her nipples again and tongue tickled them to my delight.
I then proceeded down her legs, softly kissing the tops of her silky thighs. I lifted them and softly tickled behind her knees. I then proceeded to run my lips down her legs to the tops of her feet.
The tops of her feet are almost as ticklish as her soles. I teased them with my tongue. I licked the tops of her nyloned toes. I nibbled her toe tips with my teeth. She was giggling and wriggling like crazy. I let her rest some more.
I uncuffed her, took off her jacket, blouse, and skirt, then led her to the bed room, now only in the hose and heels. I then cuffed her, pulled her hands over her head and secured them. Her feet were hanging just off the end of the bed. I tied her left ankle but held her right ankle in my hand. I then ran my fingers along her sole. "Oh my God", she shrieked, "I can't scrunch my toes". It was true. The shape of the heel prevented her from curling her toes and it left her sexy arch very exposed. I tickled to my hearts content. The heel would come away from her foot just enough for my wiggling fingers to tickle not only her arch, but under the toes, the ball, and also her heel. I then removed the heels and tickled with my nose, teeth, and tongue.
I could see her sopping wet crotch. Her breath coming in gasp. We were both so turned on. I just had to stop and make love to her.
I love tickling my wife when she's dressed sexy. Hope y'all like it.

Well done!
You ARE one lucky guy!
Now that is some good tickling!!

That was very cute!! She's lucky. I hope I get married and have a relationship like that:D

Tyf69, I have a question

Cool story, tyf69. But what does your wife look like?:)

Thanks for the post everyone. I appreciate it. Em Es, she's 5'3"and 150. Brunette and she wears her hair short. Her greatest features to me are her smile and her great feet. They're a size 8. Pudgy toes but nice high arches. Being the foot man I am, they fit me just right. The great thing about it is they're mine to have and do with anytime I desire. She loves foot massages and having them tickled. She keeps them pedicured monthly so they're always nice and soft. She knows I'm a stocking foot lover, so they're usually in hose often. She sells cellular phones and the company requires her to wear their uniforms but the shoes are optional. She prefers clogs of closed toed slides with a low heel. The company doesn't allow any open toed shoes to be worn while working. So when she comes home from work I love to have her lay on the bed and then I remove her shoes and give her a massage. This is usually followed by foot play and tickling. Her feet never smell but they do have that mixture of leather and foot which is a natural turn on for me.
Her feet react much more to a soft, slow sensual tickle better than a harsh nail raking one. I like this because I love grazing her arches and just beneath her toes with my nose. Occasionally I do hold her foot and place my mouth right in the arch and gnaw her sole with my teeth. This produces a lot of laughter and begging.
Sorry for getting carried away.

Great post!

Superbly erotic - very sexy!

You are definately one lucky dude!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back