• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream alerts for this month

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I just checked out my mom's cable guide and here's what's coming up-

Roxanne-The Prize Pulitzer on USA, Oct. 5th at 12:30 pm....Chynna Phillips gets foot tickled and I for one don't have this clip so anyone who tapes this I would definitely trade with!!

Poltergeist on TBS, Oct 10th at Midnight and on TNT on the 31st at 11pm. This has two scenes of Jobeth Williams being tickled (plus she describes a tickling sensation later on in the movie)

American History X-on USA, the 5th of October at 11pm. Jennifer Lien is foot tickled.

Raggedy Man- Sissy Spacek gets attacked by her two sons and tickled, while she screams don't tickle me (much like the Real McCoy scene with Kim Basinger). This is on AMC on the 14th at 3 pm.

Love At First Bite-AMC on the 12th at 2 mp and 8 pm and again on the 31st at 10 pm. Susan Saint James has her feet licked by a dog and she giggles and tells him to stop because it tickles.

The Blue Lagoon-TNT on the 20th at 7am, Brooke Shields gets tickled and giggles after trying to tickle the guy.

The Cider House Rules-is on all month on the Starz channel.(the 9th at 1030 am, and 8 pm-the 14th at 6:15 am and 2 pm, and the 18th at 5:30 pm and a few other times as well) .

Clueless is on USA on the 8th at 9 pm and on the 9th at 3 pm, Alicia Silverstone gets goosed, and then has a discussion a brief discussion about tickling later on.

Love Potion #9 on USA on the 13th at midnight, Sandra Bullock tickles a guy and gets tickled on her thighs.

Robocop 2 on Cinemax on the 22nd at 10 pm and on the 28th at 3:40 am, has a nice foot tickling scene right near the beginning of the movie.

Psycho Beach Party is on Showtime at 12 midnight on the 9th. There is at least one, possibly two scenes in this movie. (haven't seen it yet).

Seriously, I don't have cable and if someone will tape the Prize Pulitzer clip, I'd do a generous trade!!

[email protected]

nontkl--

Thank you as always for your mainstream work! Just a couple of opinions for people who want to be selective about what they tape:

The American History X scene is EXTREMELY short and there is no laughter, just a kind of "Hey!" from Jennifer (although she is a cutie!)

Unfortunately, the Cider House scene takes place when the two of them (Charlize Theron and the leading man) are at a very distant point in the shot. You can barely see anything and again the tickling is very short--if it happens--hard to tell. (But it's good fodder for the imagination.) SO MUCH potential there!

Thanks again,

ddd

quick question

great post! just wondering are all those times eastern or central or does it matter? just wondering. don't wanna miss em! thanks

Not to worry Non. I have the Prize Pulitzer clip, and Psycho Beach Party (2 scenes), and Cider House rules,...... hell, I have about all the ones you listed. You'll be seeing 'em soon. ;-)

Purvis

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back