• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Dreams Tickling Story

Gina_Crews_Fan

TMF Novice
I know that the characters aren't really over 18, but could someone write a story set when Meg and Roxanne are 18. I think that it would be cool if Meg and Roxanne got into a fight, and Meg decides to teach Roxanne a lesson by tickling her. Later, Roxanne, could get her revenge. What do you think of this plot? I would write it myself, but I am not that great at writing stories.

Is that the movie with Mena Suvari's friend Thora Birch as the central character?
Love,
Anna and Heather

It is a TV show on NBC set in the sixties with Meg (Britanny Snow) and Roxanne (Vanessa Lengies). I love the show and have been dying to see at least one character get tickled, preferably Roxanne.

Here is a picture of Roxanne (Vanessa Lengies). She actually just turned 18. I would post a picture of Meg, but since she is only 16, I don't really think it's appropriate to show her picture here. In the story, if anyone writes it, please be sure to make both characters 18 (maybe they can be at Meg's birthday party when they get in a fight??? Does anyone like this idea??? I might even try to write this story myself, but I am not a great writer, so I am hoping someone else will try it.) Anyways, I am not sure that this picture is going to post.

vanessa4.jpg

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back