• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Berkley

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
Started watching "Student Seduction" on Lifetime tonight and saw Elizabeth Berkley get her midriff briefly tickled by her TV husband.

This occurs within the first few minutes of the movie and it's only milliseconds long but she grins broadly and lets out a loud convincing yelp. I'd bet she wasn't just acting!

I have an even better one of her getting tickled. It occurs in the movie "Any Given Sunday". She is sitting on top of Al Pachino and he starts tickling her ribs and she is laughing hard and screraming for him to stop, throwing her head back and squirming to get away. Unfortunately also, she is tickling Al Pachino as well. Pretty long scene as tickling scenes go in movies.

I saw "Any Given Sunday" when it was in theaters but I don't recall Berkley getting tickled. I even looked at my own post-film notes and the only mention I made of her was that she was badly underused in what amounted to a cameo appearance. Maybe I was out getting popcorn and missed this or maybe the scene was added to the DVD release? If so, I really feel cheated!

I'm going to have to rent it because it sounds like a great scene. If you like Ms. Berkley a lot, she also had a nice small role in "Roger Dodger" along with Jennifer Beals. No tickling (alas) but it's a good film and both women look hot.

That movie was a rerun. I started another thread on this some months back. Didnt see the rerun, but I remember the scene. It was brief, but decent, of Berkley being tickled in the belly.

Mitch

I've seen Any given sunday, and I'm rather sure it's only Al Pacino who gets tickled by the girl, no tickle back.

Yes, yes, it is Pacino who gets the primary tickling. If E.B. gets it at all, it is VERY short.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back