• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture Tactics (F/F) Part I featuring Neve Campbell & Denise Richards

Docsoul

TMF Master
This is an old story written around the time that the movie Wild Things was in the movie theater. (Man Denise Richards & Neve Campbell were scorching hot! in that flick)

Torture Tactics featuring Neve Campbell & Denise Richards

Prelude:

Neve Campbell has recently completed her training in covert operations. She is now on a her second mission with British Intelligence when she is captured.

Chapter I:Duress

The experience was almost surreal for Neve Campbell, agent 69. The room dimly lit by a single light bulb...the endless questions from the figure behind the desk...the wooden chair with leather straps.... To Neve, it all had the feel of a World War II Nazi interrogation nightmare. She had yet to be bound or physically hurt. However, agent 69 knew that this was likely to change if she continued her charade of ignorance.

Her male interrogator coolly took a long drag on his cigarette and blew a cloud of smoke into Neve' s face. "I see that you will not cooperate with us agent 69 and I grow weary of your games," said the special investigator. Neve, doing her best to act frustrated, exclaimed "For the last time, I don't know James Bond or what you're talking about. I'm just here on business for my consulting firm. Please let me go." Forced tears began to well up in agent 69's eyes as she pleaded with the officer. He took a moment to gently caress her face. As he stroked the brunette's cheek, he softly said, "So pretty...so delicate." Then he erupted with rage as he yelled," And almost so convincing!" He slapped her face after he yelled at the captive. Surprised and shocked, Neve shrieked after being slapped, "Ahh!" With a frown on his face the interrogator said, "Since you have not responded to my gentle ways, I will send in someone else who has a much more aggressive style. But first you must remove your clothes.

Dressed in a black pin-striped blazer with matching slacks, a white blouse, nude pantyhose and black high heels, Neve Campbell became visibly more distressed with this last statement. Defiantly she said, "No. I want to contact the American Embassy." Angered, the officer grabbed Neve by her arms and jerked her to her feet. As he stared in her eyes, he stated "There will be no diplomacy for you. You are an enemy spy and we are in control. You have no rights and shall be broken by any means necessary." The officer then yanked at her blazer and said, "Now strip!....Start with the jacket." Neve wiped away her tears and stared into the officer's eyes as she jerked her arms out of the sleeves of the blazer. Her lips tightened and anger coursed through her body. The officer was becoming increasingly aroused by the beautiful agents sexy appearance and defiant eyes. "Now take off your shoes," instructed the officer. Neve slipped her stockinged feet out of her heels as directed. She had beautiful feet. To better appreciate them, the officer told her to pace back and forth in front of the wooden chair. As her feet danced along the cold hard concrete floor, the officer indulged himself by staring at her pretty feet. He could easily imagine himself sucking her toes and licking her soles. However, he knew that he had a job to do first. The real pleasure would have to wait until later. "Ah such pretty feet," he remarked. "Now take of your pants," he commanded. Still furious, Neve forcefully removed her belt and threw it down. Then she released the zipper and let her pants drop to her ankles. The officer felt warm with desire as he looked at his sexy captive...now with only her blouse draped down over her pantyhose. He stepped behind her and ran his hand up and down her legs and the crotch of her pantyhose. "It is truly a shame that such a beautiful creature will soon bear the scars of horrible tortures," said the officer quietly into her ear. Smack! Smack! He then slapped he inner thighs hard. "Ouch!" exclaimed Neve as she was surprised again. He then ripped her blouse open... sending the buttons flying across the room. He forced her back down into the chair and fastened Neve's hands behind her back with the leather straps. The officer then ran his fhand over her legs once more before securing her ankles to her hind legs of the chair with the other leather straps. Her feet were left in such a way that her soles and toes were completely exposed just a few centimeters off the ground. He gave he left sole a quick stroke of his finger and watched her toes fan. Neve caught off guard again, shrieked, "Oooh." as her body jerked from the bief tickle. The officer smiled and thought to himself that agent 69 would be broken easily.

The officer turned to leave the room. "Now I will give you some time to think about how much suffering you can take before you ultimatly give up the desired information. You will be broken agent 69." Neve repsonded with silence. The officer exited the room and planned to enjoy her torture on video from his office.

Neve sat bound for hours under the single light bulb pondering what the enemy planned to do to her. She could not conceal her anxiety. Beads of sweat laced her forehead and and busom. At times she felt dizzy like she was about to pass out. The nightmare was definitely worsening.

Click....Clack....Click....Clack....The the sound of heels clicking the concrete came echoing from the distance. Neve became hyperalert. As she listened to the approaching foot steps, the words of her mentor, James Bond, filled her thoughts. "Self sacrifice may be necessary. When being tortured you must hold on as long as you can in order to allow others to escape. " Neve could hear the door beginning to open. Click Clack...Click...Neve did not bother to turn her head to see who was there. She already knew that her time was up. "Yoww!" she shrieked as somebody grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a ravishing brown haired woman. The lieutenant, Denise Richards, smirked as she said, "Well agent 69 we finally meet, I assure the pleasure will be all mine." She then placed her hand on Neve's right breast and squeezed hard. "Now let's talk about James Bond and what you know." Breathing heavily from pain, Neve replied, "gasp...gasp...I don't know who you're talking about." Denise let go and stepped in front of her captive. "We'll see about that," she assured agent 69.

Dressed in a standard issue olive green shirt, black skirt, brown hose and black heels, the leggy brunette meant business. "I really don't want to hurt you or scar your beautiful skin," said Denise as she took off her beret and let her hair down. "But I will make you talk even if I have to beat you until your down to your last breaths," continued the brunette. Lastly she rolled up her sleeves as a final signal to Neve Campbell that the worst of this ordeal was forthcoming. "Let's get started. Now where's James Bond?" asked Denise Richards again. Neve Campbell remained silent. Denise squatted down and to get eye level with her prisoner. "Still don't want to talk huh? Well let's see if this loosens your tongue." Denise then placed her hands at Neve's sides and began to tickle her vigorously. Surprised, Neve's eyes widened and she sceamed. "Ahhhh! ha ha haaa" Pleased with agent 69's response, Denise smiled brightly and said, " How excellent! You're ticklish. " Neve continued to laugh, "Ha haa ha haa pleas..pleas stop ha ha haaaa" Denise responded, "Oh no the fun has just begun. I can do this for several hours unless you stop me by telling us about James Bond." Denise's fingers continued to rake Neve's sides. Agent 69 twisted in the wooden chair in an attempt to avoid the tickle torment. "Oh stop! ha haa ha haa ha ha! haa! please" begged agent 69. "I'll stop as soon as you decide to talk. Do you feel like talking yet ?" Neve leaned as far forward as the bonds would allow her. She was trying to crunch her stomach muscles tightly in order to protect herself. "Waaaaaah ha ha haaaa ha ha haa ha!" she laughed. Neve's face began to blush as she giggled, "Ha haaa ha haa haaa" Denise smiled and said, "Hmm I guess not....perhaps I should intensify the torture." Denise then started to tickle Neve's pantyhosed thighs. She let her hands dance from agent's thighs to her exposed belly. Neve jumped about in the chair and desperately tried to bring her legs together at her knees. She laughed even more loudly, "Ahhhhhhh! ha hah haa ha ha haa! ha ahhhh! Stop No no" The sensations were almost electric. "Ha ha haaaa ....whaaaaaa! whaaaa! ha ha " Agent 69 bucked wildly everytime Denise ran her fingers along her pantyhosed thighs. Her muscles tensed as she tried to free herself or avoid the fingers. "Oh God ha haa haa haa haaa!" laughed Neve. Tears streaked down her face. Denise kneeled down and continued tickling her without any relief. " Where is James Bond?" asked Denise. "Ha haa I ha haaa haa don't knoooooo ha ha haaaa haa haa ha ha" replied Neve. "Well then I must continue to tickle you until you feel like answering." replied Denise. And that is exactly what she did. She tickled her thighs, belly and sides without mercy. Neve bucked and thrashed about in the chair. Her hair whipped around as she squealed and pleaded for mercy, "Ahhhhhh ..ah aha Ahhhh stop ....ha haa ha ahh Ahhhh" This went on for over half an hour.

Denise stood up and paced back and forth in front of Neve for a few minutes. She had to stretch her legs for a moment before resuming the torment. "Well do you feel like talking yet ?" she asked the bound agent. Breathing heavily, Neve only pleaded for mercy, "gasp...gasp...gasp...Please let me go...I don't know" Denise nodded her head for a second and then said," Fine have it your way. Let's see if you'll talk after I tickle your feet" Knowing that this would be sheer torture, Neve pleaded again, "Nooo not my feet. Please I'l talk...I'll talk." Denise smiled as she kneeled down behind Neve Campbell. She gently caressed her bound feet. "Oh no my dear, the time for talk is over. Now it's time for more tickling." said Denise as she began to rake her fingernails over Neve's nyloned soles. "No...No..ha haa hahaa ha haa Noooo haa haa whaaaaa ha haa hahhhh" screamed Neve. Neve's feet were even more ticklish than her belly, thighs and sides. "AHHHHHHHHHHH...silence....silence ahhhhhhh ha ha ha haa.....ha" cried Neve. Her toes curled up tightly and she tried to jerk her ankles free from the leather bounds. Denise let all ten fingers dance along Neve's soles and toes. Neve threw her head back and squealed as Denise worked her soles. "Ahh ha haa haa haa ."

After 43 minutes Neve began to crack...."Mercy....ha ha haa haaa haaa haa...stop....noooo ha haaa ha haa James is ...haa haaa haaa ....James is whaaaaaa whaaaa at the Grr...Grand Hotel...ha haaa " Denise gradually stopped tickling agent 69. "Excellent! Tell us more agent 69...tell us everything or I will start over" Neve tried to gather her breath and speak. However she was interrupted by the sound of clapping hands. "Denise that will be enough" said a male's voice. Neve's eyes widened with disbelief. She recognized the voice. Her eyes confirmed that the voice belonged to James Bond. "Very good Agent 69. You have passed you're final test. This was a set up to see if you could withstand torture. You have also learned the power of tickling as a means of torture. You did very well today. I'll have the colonel come in and release you. Denise let's go to the conference room and debrief." Denise Richards and James Bond exited the room together.

Neve's Campbell's jaw still hung open in disbelief. Her original tormentor, the colonel entered the room to untie her. The time for pleasure was now. "I was watching you on the video camera and I just can't believe how ticklish you are. Do you mind if I see for myself ?" Neve responded, "Oh no I can't take anymore." He replied "Oh sure you can," and began to tickle her feet mercilessly. "Whaaaaaa! ha ha ha ha ha!" she cried out. The colonel dug his fingers into her soles and tickled her toes. He had the beautiful agent now. Her soles would feel his tongue before she was finally released.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back