• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture Tactics (Part II) featuring Neve Campbell and Denise Richards

Docsoul

TMF Master
Chapter II: Payback

Neve took her time in the Grand Hotel shower. Her muscles ached from struggling against the leather straps and trying to avoid Denise's fingers. She was just glad that the whole ordeal was over. Neve turned off the water and put on her favorite robe. After turning off the water, she heard sound of the television coming from the other room. Neve had not turned on the televison. So she immediately knew that someone had broken into her hotel room. Cautiously she inched toward the door. She cracked it just enough to see the leggy brunette who had tortured her lounging on her couch. Denise had kicked off her shoes and stretched her legs out as she watched some television. Neve could not believe the audacity of this woman. Neve picked up a discarded pair of pantyhose off of the bathroom floor and tucked it into the pocket of her robe. Before leaving the bathroom, Neve made a promise to herself that the brunnette would pay for torturing her.

Neve pretended to dry her hair as she entered the room. Denise turned to look at agent 69. A bright smile flashed across Denise's face. At last Denise had the opportunity to tease Agent 69 about the way that she was broken by tickle torture. "Oh there's our ticklish friend now. I was surprised how easily you were broken," said Denise with a gloating smile. Neve glared at Denise and asked, "First of all what are you doing in my room ?" Second how soon can you leave?" Neve pointed to the door. "Hey take it easy. I'm a fellow secret agent and I just came by to welcome you to the British Intelligence family. I wanted to make sure that there were no hard feelings about today's drill.," said Denise. Neve continued to glare at Denise as she walked around a coffee table in front of the television. She now stood near Denise's outstretched legs and beige nyloned feet.. Denise smiled as she said, "Look who knew that you were so ticklish." Neve then said," And I suppose you're not uhh?....you're not the least bit ticklish ?" Denise looked at her stockinged feet and noticed that they were within the reach of Agent 69. She gave her toes a little wiggle and said, "Naw not like you." Neve stared coldly into Denise's eyes. "Oh let's see about that." Neve then quickly gave Denise's left sole a quick tickle before the brunette withdrew her foot. Denise squealed, " Ahhhh!" as she yanked her feet away from Neve. Agent 69 took a few quick steps and tickled Denise's foot again. "Not ticklish huh?" asked Neve. Denise laughed again and scurried to the edge of the couch. Denise tucked her feet up under her as she kneeled on her knees. "Okay...Okay...you've proved you're point....enough okay," said Denise (sounding slightly annoyed). "Oh now we've had enough.....Mmmm...very interesting...I don't think so" said Neve. Agent 69 then tackled Denise and began tickling her sides. "No...No....Ahhhhh" squealed Denise as she tried to twist away from Neve's grasp. The force Neve landing on her knocked Denise over onto her back. Neve buried her fingers into Denise's sides as she tickled them. Denise's eyes widened and her laughter roared from her mouth. "Ha haa ha haa ha" laughed the brunette. Her long legs kicked widely and she desperately tried to get Neve off of her. Denise used her arms to push Neve further away from her. Neve then started tickling Denise's belly. "Hey...Hey....ha...ha ha ha ha " laughed Denise. Her head thrust forward and her eyes looked at Neve in amazement. Neve continued to straddle Denise's waist and tickle her belly. "Ha ha haa haa ha" laughed Denise as she desperately twisted and pushed Neve with all of her might. As Denise bucked, Neve reached backward with one hand and tried to tickle Denise's kicking and twisting thighs. Denise screamed, "Ha ha haa Stop! Stop!...ha ha ha" Neve smiled devilishly as she said, "Oh no you can take it."

Denise gave Neve a big shove and was almost free. As Neve fell backwards, Denise scurried off of the couch and onto the floor. She started to crawl under the table. This proved to be a big mistake. Neve grabbed hold of Denise's ankles and pulled the brunette towards her. Before Denise could escape, Neve wrapped her bare legs and feet around Denise's calfs. Denise was now trapped. Neve then began to tickle Denise's soles. "Ahhh....Ahhh... No...No....NOOO" screamed Denise as Neve tickled her feet. Neve had wrapped one arm around Denise's ankles and tickled both soles with her free hand. Denise's toes fanned open spreading the shear nylon. "Ahhhh ha ha ha haaaa" laughed Denise as her face reddened. Denise tugged at the carpet hoping to pull herself away from Agent 69. "Oh God! ha ha haaa ha ha hah! " Neve's fingers scratched Denise's wiggling soles. Her nails seemed to find every crease of Denise's wrinkled soles. Tears began to stream down the lovely brunette's face. "Mercy...ha ha ha haa haa haaa haaa Mercy!" pleaded Denise. Neve responded, "Oh I've got your mercy right here. " She then began to tickle Denise's toes. Denise buried her face in the carpet. She laughed silently and occasionally bucked as if she had been shocked. "......Ahhhhhh!.............Ahhhh! ha ha ha ha ....gasp...Haaaa!"

Neve paused for few seconds. She withdrew the worn pantyhose from the pocket of her robe. She wrapped one of the pantyhose legs around Denise's ankles and tied them using her one free hand her teeth. Denise was out of breath and trapped underneath the table. Her situation was becoming more hopeless. "Gasp...gasp...oh please Agent 69....no more. " begged Denise. "Why stop now...I'm having so much fun. Probably almost as much fun as you had with me earlier today. " Denise started to buck and squirm some more. "Let me show you a little something....This is what your colonel friend did to me after James and yourself left me alone with him, " said Neve as she tore, Denise's hose open to reveal her bare soles. Neve then leaned forward and let her tongue run from Denise's great toe to her soft heel. Denise's toes fanned open reflexively. "Nooo nooo noooo" said Denise pathetically. Denise tried to pull away again but Neve's grasp was too strong. Neve let her tongue go up and down Denise's soles several times. Then Neve started to lick Denise's toes causing the brunette to cry out with laughter, "Ha ha haa ha ha ha haaa.....No...No...No more.....ha ha ha pleease" Neve's toes twitched and twisted. She arched her soles as she tried to get her toes away from Neve. Denise tried to curl her toes for proctection but not find any mercy or respite. Neve licked Denise's soles and toes until she felt that she had repaid her in full. When she had finished, Neve got up and angrily left the room to get dressed. "Who's not ticklish ?" asked Neve just before leaving the room. Denise just lay on the floor...exhausted.

Stay Tuned for more....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back