• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 13

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another part in the ongoing WOW saga. soon, very soon, a major storyline will be taking place, so this part and the next part will set it up. i hope you enjoy. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the pyrotechnics went off and the crowd was excited for another episode of WOW. they were really excited about this show as Terri Gold was going to team up with Riot to take on Chyna and Daffney. the crowd then turned their attention to the WOWVision screen. the image showed a long black limo pulling up to the arena. the crowd wondered who could be in the limo. then the camera panned to a shot of Debra walking through the arena hallways. she had a focused look on her face and she finally made her destination. she knocked on the door belonging to the Glamour Girls.

"what do you want?" Sable asked.

"ladies, i think we need to talk. first of all, Ms. Star, what the hell was that all about last week?" Debra asked.

"like, what are you talking about?" Lana said rolling her eyes.

"you know what i am talking about! why did you interfere in the Jungle Grrl-Gorgeous George match? you cost Jungle Grrl the title." Debra replied with a harsh tone.

"listen Miss whoever you are, Jungle Grrl killed my chance at a title, i thought i would return the favor. after all, i AM the STAR of this show and without me being champion, this place really sucks. who wants to see Jungle Grrl anyway. she is like, so filthy! hanging out with animals and stuff...." Lana said.

"what kind of a General Manager are you anyway?" Sunny screamed.

"excuse me?" Debra asked her.

"why are you getting on Lana's case?! all she did was make a fool out of Jungle Grrl, yet Hollywood goes around and kidnaps me, tortures me and laughs about it! what are you going to do about that?!" Sunny demanded.

"i'll tell you what, tonight Hollywood will take on a member of the Glamour Girls....." Debra announced.

"good! i am going to destroy that woman!" Sable said with a smile.

"wait a minute! i didnt say you Sable, i said a Glamour Girl. tonight, since there is so much focus on Hollywood, how about Hollywood takes on............" Debra then turned around and faced a particular woman. ".......you!" Debra said.

"WHAT?! you cant be serious! ME?!!!" Sunny shouted.

"HEY!! SHE'S NOT A WRESTLER! she cant take on Hollywood!" Sable shouted.

"since she was the one kidnapped, she might as well get her chance at revenge. oh, by the way, members from the tWo AND the Glamour Girls will be banned from ringside. that way it is one on one! good luck!" Debra said with a smile.

"you're worst than Mclane!!! that aint fair!!! i cant take on Hollywood!" Sunny shouted.

"too bad, you hate Hollywood right? well, here's your chance at redemption. as for you Lana Star......" Debra then faced Lana.

"wait a second! my back hurts. i cant take on anyone tonight!" Lana whined.

"is that so? well next week then, since you seem to be such a coward, Jungle Grrl will face your 'personal assistant', Patti Pizzazz!" Debra announced.

"NO!!! i dont want to face Jungle Grrl!!!" Patti whined.

"it's either that or Lana faces her next week....." Debra smiled.

"Patti! dont worry, you can take on Jungle Grrl and you will humiliate her! fine Debra, we'll play your little game! did anyone ever tell you that you suck?" Lana asked.

"no, they didnt, but from what i hear, ALL of you Glamour Girls are good at sucking......use your imagination...." Debra laughed as she walked out the door.

"i hate that woman...." Lana said to the group who all nodded their heads in agreement.

ASIAN INVASION vs FARAH/PARADISE

WOW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

some music from the Middle East played and the tag team combination of Farah, the Persian Princess and her partner Paradise appeared at the top of the stage. Farah was dressed in her red with gold trim bikini top with gold baggy silk pants, with gold boots and she resembled a belly dancer. her partner Paradise wore her floral print sports bra, with floral print shorts and her green boots. both women walked down the ramp with huge smiles. they tag teamed with each other several times, but this was the match of their careers. this was their first chance at the tag team titles and they were extremely grateful to Asian Invasion for getting this chance. they made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. what really made them happy was that they were facing two friends, not enemies such as Harley's Angels or the tWo. both women hi-fived each other and awaited their opponents.

music from the Orient played and the WOW Tag Team Champions, Lotus and Jade, the Asian Invasion, made their appearance at the top of the stage. Jade wore her red wrestling dress with red boots, while Lotus wore her yellow top which showed off her belly, a yellow skirt with yellow shorts and yellow boots. around both women's waists were the white-strapped championship title belts. they walked down the ramp with big smiles and looked forward to this matchup. they decided to give Farah and Paradise a chance to win the titles because they too were a tag team who always didnt get a chance. plus, they were friends, they didnt have to worry about the threat of the tWo or Harley's Angels interfering in this match. they made it to the ring and handed their belts to the referee, Pips33Pips and he signaled for the bell.

Lotus started off against Paradise and the two women shook hands. then Paradise put Lotus in a headlock and wrenched it. Lotus yelped in pain, then forced Paradise into the ropes. Pips33Pips told Paradise she had to break the hold. Paradise released the headlock, then grabbed Lotus by the hair and threw her against the ropes. she then delivered a dropkick and Lotus hit the canvas. Paradise dropped an elbow onto Lotus' chest and went for the quick cover. Pips33Pips made the count. 1..........2..........KICKOUT. Paradise grabbed Lotus by the hair and tagged in her partner, Farah. Farah began to chop Lotus across the chest and Lotus was reeling. Farah then scooped Lotus up and slammed her to the canvas. Lotus moaned in pain as she laid on the mat. Farah looked at Lotus and stared at Lotus' bare belly. she lightly stroked her fingers across the smooth belly and Lotus giggled.

"Farah!!! hehehehehehehehe!! dont tickle me!!" Lotus giggled.

Farah felt an incredible rush come over her. she was usually the tickling victim, now she had a chance to inflict a little ticklish fun. she straddled Lotus and began to continue to tickle Lotus' belly. Lotus giggled freely and tried to push away Farah's tickling fingers. Farah continued her ticklish assualt and she made her way into Lotus' armpits. Lotus shrieked in ticklish laughter as her armpits were now being tormented. her legs kicked wildly and her mouth was wide open with ticklish laughter coming out. Jade ran into the ring and pushed Farah off of Lotus. Pips33Pips admonished Jade, as Farah tagged in Paradise again. the two women threw Lotus off the ropes, then delivered a double clothesline. Farah then whispered something into Paradise's ear and pointed at Lotus' feet. Paradise then grabbed one of Lotus' ankles and tried to do a step over toe hold. Lotus reacted and managed to put Paradise into a small package pin. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Paradise kicked out and as she stood up, Lotus kicked her in the midsection and delivered a DDT. Lotus went for the cover. 1...........2..........kickout. Pips33Pips told her it was only a 2 count and Lotus then tagged in Jade.Jade went on the attack and began to chop away at Paradise. she then suplexed a stunned Paradise and went for the cover. 1........2........kickout. Jade then threw Paradise against the ropes and as she ducked her head to try a back body drop, Paradise kicked her and Jade hit the canvas. Paradise then grabbed Jade's ankle and did a step over toe hold. she twisted Jade's ankle and Jade yelped in pain. then Paradise looked into Jade's eyes and began to plucked her bootlaces loose.

"No Paradise!!! dont do this to me....." Jade moaned.

"let's see how ticklish your feet are...." Paradise teased.

Jade began to squirm, but she was helpless to what Paradise was doing. she watched her bootlaces come undone, then felt her boot being pulled off her foot. she stared at her white sock and knew it wouldnt be too long before her naked foot was exposed. Paradise didnt hesitate and she pulled off Jade's sock. Jade whimpered as her toes scrunched up, prepared for the inevitable tickling.

"tickle tickle tickle......" Paradise teased as her fingers went up and down Jade's tanned sole.

" EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEH
EHEHEH STOP!!! STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Jade laughed.

Paradise attacked the sole and loved hearing Jade laugh. her fingers stroked the tender arch and Jade laughed even harder. like Farah, Paradise was often a tickling victim, so this felt good to be the tickler, not the ticklee. she then plunged her fingers into the toe crevices of Jade and Jade's eyes bugged out. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to give up, but Jade refused. Jade tried to fight the laughter, but it was too unbearable. she saw her partner Lotus urging her on, but this was tough for Jade. she then realized she was near the ropes and reached out her hand and grabbed the bottom rope. Pips33Pips told Paradise to break the hold and she reluctantly did so. Jade tried catching her breath, then Paradise grabbed her ankle. she tried to drag Jade to the middle of the ring, but Jade used her other foot and kicked Paradise in the face. Paradise hit the canvas in pain, and Jade began to crawl towards her corner. Paradise went over to her corner and tagged in Farah. Farah tried to grab Jade, but Jade lunged to her corner and tagged in Lotus. Lotus got into the ring and clotheslined Farah. as farah stood up, Lotus hit her with a dropkick, then another. Paradise got into the ring, but Lotus dropkicked her back out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Lotus was fired up. she threw Farah into a corner of the ring and followed up with a clothesline. Farah stood groggily in the corner of the ring, then Lotus put her in a headlock. Lotus then did a bulldog piledriver and the crowd cheered. Lotus then had a devious smile on her face as she pointed towards Farah's gold boots. she knew Farah was very ticklish and now she wanted to exploit it. she sat on Farah's rear end, grabbed an ankle and pulled it towards her chest. she then began to unlace Farah's boot.

Farah realized what was happening and began to panic. she tried to kick her foot free, but Lotus had a firm grip. she unlaced the boot, then pulled it off. Lotus smiled as she tossed the gold boot over her shoulder. she then pulled off Farah's sock. she looked at Farah's tender pink sole, then raked her fingers up and down the soft foot. Farah roared in laughter as she felt Lotus stroking her sole. her toes scrunched up, but Lotus managed to get her fingers in between the toe crevices and Farah only laughed harder. Paradise got back to the ring apron and saw her partner getting her foot tickled. she knew that Farah could submit at any moment, so she got into the ring, but was intercepted by Jade, who speared her. Pips33Pips asked Farah if she wanted to give up and when Lotus tickled the bayby toe crevice, Farah began to tap the mat. the bell rang and Lotus and Jade jumped into the air. they hugged each other as they heard the announcement declaring them the winners. they held up their tag team titles, then they saw Farah and Paradise standing in front of them. the four women gave hugs and handshakes over a well fought battle. the crowd cheered as the four women left the ring together. Farah and Paradise knew they blew a big opportunity, but for Asian Invasion, they still remained the tag team champions of WOW.

***********************COMMERCIAL****************

Julie Day was running through the arena hallways, trying to get to the underground parking lot. she finally made it there and she saw the black limo sitting there. she tapped on the window of the limosouine and stepped back when the door opened. the crowd cheered as they saw David Mclane step out of the limo. Mclane had a huge smile on his face and straightened his bow tie.

"D-David!!!! you're back!!!!" Julie said, shocked at Mclane appearance.

"yes Julie, i am back and i am feeling REAL good!!!" Mclane replied.

"you told us that you were going to be gone for a while to conduct business. did everything work out?" Julie asked.

"Julie, let's just say business is doing REAL WELL. in fact, tonight i am going to make a major and i mean MAJOR announcement concerning WOW and it's future. so fans, get ready for news that will blow your socks off!" David said as he walked away.

"Looks like nerdy boy is back!!" Chyna laughed.

"you know, i didnt even notice he wasnt here! but i am curious about his announcement. when Mclane is smiling, you KNOW it cant be good news for us. i wonder what he has up that cheap sleeve of his.." Hollywood wondered.

"hey Hollywood, ready to take on Sunny?" Gorgeous George asked.

"i am really about to have some fun! it's a shame you guys cant participate, but after this match, Sunshine will look like a weak bitch AGAIN!!!! i guess it's time to bring a little rain to Sunshine's day!" Hollywood laughed as she left the dressing room.

"dont worry Sunny, you can take her! remember what she did to you! now is your chance to get her back. make that bitch PAY for what she did to you!" Sable told Sunny.

"yeah Sunny, you really need you to humiliate Hollywood. that woman is just way too confident! take her down a notch will ya?" Lana told her.

"yeah, Hollywood is going to pay for what she did! dont worry ladies, even though i am not a wrestler, i will take her on. it would be so embarrassing to see her lose to me! when i'm done, i will bring back what's left here and we can all take turns humiliating her!" Sunny said.

SUNNY (Glamour Girls) vs HOLLYWOOD (tWo)

Sunny's music played on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd turned it's attention to the top of the ramp. at the top of the stage stood Glamour Girl "agent" Sunny. she wore a pink t-shirt that said "ME FIRST" on the front, black shorts and black hiking boots. she walked down the ramp with a determined look on her face. she made it to the ring and got i. she stared out into the crowd and awaited Hollywood. she wanted Hollywood suffer for torturing her. this was her chance and she was going to make Hollywood pay.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed again as Hollywood made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra with the letters "T.W.O." across the front, black spandex shorts and black boots, Hollywood began to walk down the aisle. Hollywood had a cocky grin on her face as she made it to ringside. she knew she was going to destroy Sunny. she stared at her blond opponent as she entered the ring. Hollywood then sidestepped a charging Sunny as the bell rang.

as Sunny went passing by, Hollywood waited for her to turn around, then slapped Sunny across the face. Sunny held her cheek, then yelped as Hollywood scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Sunny moaned in pain as she laid on the mat and Hollywood walked around her, like a vulture circling it's prey. she grabbed a handful of Sunny's hair and pulled her to her feet. Sunny stomped on Hollywood foot, then clotheslined her. Sunny clapped to herself then began to kick Hollywood. Hollywood then grabbed Sunny's foot, then forced her to the mat.

"dont kick me bitch! you are going to pay for that!" Hollywood shouted as she then dropped her leg between Sunny's legs.

Sunny moaned in pain as Hollywood pulled her up by her hair again. she then threw Sunny against the ropes, and clotheslined her. Sunny almost flipped completely over and crashed onto the mat. she was hurting already. Hollywood then grabbed at Sunny's shirt and pulled it off, leaving Sunny in her bra. Sunny screamed as she tried to cover her chest with her arms. Hollywood then raked her eyes and scooped Sunny up again. Hollywood smiled as she held Sunny up, then slammed her as hard as she could to the mat. Sunny reached for the small of her back, then panicked as Hollywood grabbed her ankle.

"you know Sunshine, i miss tormenting you. did anyone ever tell you that you have the cutest toes?" Hollywood teased.

"let go of my foot bitch!!" Sunny hissed back.

"tsk tsk! sounds like someone needs to have a little happiness in her life! tell me Sunny, did you miss having your feet tickled by Hollywood?" Hollywood teased.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY FOOT!!! D-DONT!!" Sunny screamed.

Hollywood put Sunny into the figure four leglock and applied a lot of pressure onto Sunny. Sunny screamed in pain from the hold. Hollywood wanted Sunny to suffer. she wanted to teach Sunny and the rest of the Glamour Girls a lesson that they will never forget. she was going to send that message by destroying Sunny.

"let me go!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Sunny shouted.

"aw poor little Sunny, does this hurt? huh? why are you screaming so much?" Hollywood teased. she was having a lot of fun already.

Sunny moaned in pain as the figure four leglock caused her legs to have a lot of discomfort. but she didnt want to give up. she tried to fight the pain, then she looked up and saw Hollywood grinning.

"you know Sunshine, i think it's time for a game! it is time for 'this little piggy'!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Sunny moaned in pain as she felt Hollywood unlacing her hiking boot. she whimpered as she saw her laces being pulled out completely as there was nothing she could do. she saw Hollywood grabbed the heel of her boot, then with a gentle tug, she felt her boot coming off her foot. Hollywood removed Sunny's boot, then took a sniff.

"mmmmmmmmmm!! your feet actually smell pretty nice! let's take off your sock shall we?" Hollywood teased.

Sunny whimpered again as she felt her sock being peeled off. she saw her toes being exposed and they wiggled in nervous anticipation. Hollywood then threw the sock in Sunny's face, grabbed her big toe and laughed.

"PIGGIES!!!!! look at Sunny's piggies! this little piggy loves Hollywood! this little piggy is sensitive! this little piggy hates the Glamour Girls! this little piggy says Sable is a bitch! and thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis little piggy said tickle me all night long!!!" Hollywood laughed as she played with Sunny's toes.

"let go of my toes you bitchahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRYYYYYYYHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sunny laughed hysterically.

Hollywood began to tickle the soft arch of Sunny and enjoyed listening to her scream. she loved playing with Sunny's toes. she held the big toe back and scratched the tip of her nail across the pad of the big toe. shivers went up Sunny's spine as she felt Hollywood tickling her big toe. Sunny felt so humiliated. she was trapped and Hollywood was going to keep tickling her until she screamed for mercy. Sunny wanted to submit, but she didnt want to give Hollywood the satisfaction. Hollywood sensed Sunny trying to fight the sensations and it only fueled her to torment her some more.

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnny!!!!! tickle tickle tickle little woman! c'm,on Sunny, i know you want to submit to Hollywood! tell me that i am your mistress! you did it before......." Hollywood taunted.

"g-g-goooooohahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TO HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
!!" Sunny shouted back.

"have it your way then....tell me Sunshine, how ticklish are your toes anyway?" Hollywood teased.

Sunny's eyes bugged out as she felt Hollywood tickling in between her toes. Hollywood began to whistle as she tickled between Sunny's soft toe crevices. Sunny couldnt take it anymore. she began to tap the mat wildly. the tickling was way too much. Hollywood released the figure four leglock and laughed. this match was very easy and she had fun tormenting Sunny. she then watched Sunny roll out of the ring and began to stumble back up the ramp. Hollywood picked up her boot and sock and laughed as she held them up in the air as trophies. Hollywood knew this wasnt going to be the last time she interacted with Sunny, but was going to enjoy this moment. she laughed at Sunny as Sunny turned around and faced her. Sunny had a pouty look on her face, then stormed back up the ramp. her mind was focused on one thing, and that was getting revenge on Hollywood!

UP NEXT: Terri and Riot take on Chyna and Daffney, plus David Mclane makes his huge announcement!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? next week will be a big story, so stay tuned! feedback is always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back