• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather's Behavior Part Two FF/F

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
Now that I finally have some more time to type I thought I would post the second story in this series. Fiction.

It had been a few months since Heather had been tickle attacked by Janine and Megan. She wanted to get revenge on them so bad but she feared that she would be overpowered and tickle tortured even more mercilessly. Heather hadn't been dating for a while but she had discovered a guy that she wanted to date. He had spiky brown hair, semi-muscular body, hazel eyes and and above average looks. His name was Kyle(That's me!:D . Anyway although he wasn't up to her usual standards in looks, she had talked to him a few times and discovered that she enjoyed his company. Heather had just left class after talking to Kyle and felt happier than she had in a long time. Megan saw this and went over to see what Heather was so happy about.

"So what are you so happy about?' Megan asked.

" I was just talking to Kyle in class and found out that we have a lot in common." replied Heather.

" Is that so?" Megan knew Kyle and didn't really like him. It wasn't really personal reasons it was just that she believed that their cliques didn't go together. Her clique was preppies only. He belonged to several different cliques including skaters, punks, smart kids and others.

"Well I guess I'll go tell Janine the good news" Megan said as she left.

Megan knew Janine wouldn't like this. For one, Janine didn't like Heather thinking on her own without her consent. And two, Janine didn't like Kyle because of the cliques he belonged to which she believed were against her and also she thought he was too different from them.

Once Megan told Janine, Janine got really pissed.

"How dare Heather do something without my approval!" she yelled.

" We'll have to make her pay" said Megan. Both girls knew exactly what they were going to do.

Heather arrived home later that day. On this fall day she chose to wear a purple jacket over her blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of Adidas sandals. When she got home she checked her messages and found out that Megan wanted her to come over. Under normal circumstances she would realise this is a trap, but since she was feeling very happy today, she decided to go anyway. When she arrived the door was open and she decided to go in. She entered the room and saw no one. She decided to go into Megan's bed room after searching for a while. She then sat down on a wooden chair to rest. Just after she sat down she was grabbed by Megan and Janine. Megan held her down as Janine removed all of Heather's close. Next, they dragged Heather to the chair and tied her arms beehind it. They then took each leg and secured it to a chair leg. Some more rope was used to secure Heather to the chair. She was then blindfolded ans Janine began to talk.

"I hear your interested in Kyle and that's simply not acceptable. I have already chosen who your next boyfriend will be. His name is Kris. He is everything I want you to have in a man.

" But I don't want to date Kris! I'm more interested in Kyle!" Heather screamed.

" I thought you would say that." Janine replies" So I planned ahead.

Megan emptied their bag of torture tools. Megan took her favorite feather and Janine decided to use her fingers.

" We need to make you suffer for being out of line" said Megan" So we're gonna tickle you all over!"

Heather screamed in protest and tried to struggle but it was no use. Megan used her feather to stroke Heather's breasts and Janine dug her nails into Heather's sides. Heather squealed, laughed and begged for mercy.

"EEEEEEP!Please don't tickle me!HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Why mosty you torture me like this?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!. Heather continued to laugh.

The girls got bored of the upper body after half an hour and decided to move to the lower body. Megan exchanged her feather duster and used it between Heather's legs. Janine dug her nails right into Heather's soles. Heather began to laughe and plead even louder now.

"PLEASE STAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She begged "i'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEEHEHEHEHEHET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

The girls continued to tickle her for a good two hours. By this time they figured she had enough.

" So have you learned your lesson?" Megan asked. Heather nodded. She was too weak to do anything else. " Good" replied Janine

" Since we're feeling nice today we'll let you leave and make your own decision about guys. Just remem ber there are consequences to making the wrong choice."

Heather put on her clothes and left. She thought about what they said but mostly ignored it. She was still determined to make her own decisions. She didn't realize she would soon pay for this.

Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think.

There are two things that your question of continuation could mean so I'll answer both of them.
1. It is a continuation from another story. If you want to view part onne it is back on page 4 or 5.
2. I will be continuing this series until I run out of experiences to base it on.

Hopes this answere your question, lamerking.

I love these Heather stories:)

Please keep them coming

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back