• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looks like Bonds will break the record

Sandman

TMF Expert
I will tell you the truth, I was not rooting for him. Im from St. Louis and someone breaking McGwire's record only three years later is too soon. Especially a record like that one. But Bonds is the better player by far and is having one of the best seasons ever. I was never rooting for him and with only two Homers needed to break the record in seven games I still am not rooting for him. But the chances are he will get it. I don't like Bonds. He is not nearly the class act Big Mac is and is known as an a$$hole off the field. But on the field he is ahead of Big Mac, and that is what counts. So would like to know if everyone is rooting against him or for him to break the record. And with 7 games left he only needs 1 to tie, 2 to break it. Will he get it?

Just wondering if he will do his annual October choke routine like he always did in Pittsburgh.

For him...

Yeah, I like to see the bar moved. But then again, I also root for the Mets and Buffalo Bills, so with me on his side, he's doomed!:)

I remember when Bonds played for the Pirates. The local media didn't like him much,and I don't think the fans did either. I have always liked Bonds, I certainly wish he were still playing for the Pirates. When he was here he helped the Pirates play in a lot of big games.We don't get to see many big games these days. I believe Bonds is the best player in the last 25 years, and I would be happy to see him break the record.

At least we get to watch bad baseball in a fine stadium.

and now he beat it. I was there at busch stadium for McGwire's 70th home run. I also am proud of bonds for beating the record because Mcgwire's performance went downhill the following year. Bonds will probably go on to have another good season next yr,but only time will tell.

just think what would`ve happened if people pitched to him more often,he`d problably be chasing 90.....i don`t really like the guy but this is a great accomplishment......oh by the way he can hit 100 homeruns for all i care as long as the yanks take their 4th W.S. in a row

bonds

When big records like this get broken I expect a crap load more to take place. 5 minuted of celebration is not enough for something like that. No offense to the SF crowd but they were not NEARLY as loud as the crowd in St. Louis was when Big Mac broke the record. I expected more.

72 and counting, 73 is what McGwire predicted he would get. 75 would look pretty good. This guy is awesome, give him his due, even though he is a prick.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back