• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not quite what she had in mind. M/f 18+

Hunter

Hello everyone! I've been a long time fan of the Forum, this is my first attempt at a story. Hope you like it!

Megan's heart pounded wildly in her chest as she pondered her predicament. Naked,blindfolded, kneeling upon the bondage rack, her ankles cuffed in thick leather restraints...bent forward at the waist with her wrists and head confined in the stocks, her movement was limited to say the least. She hadn't expected this..usually her encounters with John included bondage..light spankings..floggings..and teasing and orgasm denial, which drove her wild with lust until he finally push her over the edge. This encounter seemed to be heading in that same direction..John's fingers lightly teased and stroked down along Megan's back....very light brushes of his fingertips along her silky skin, causing her to shiver slightly and whimper.."Mmm..hehehehe..ticklesss". His fingertips continued downwards to glide back and forth along her lower back as he lightly blew his warm breath up and down along her ass..then downwards over her shaven pussy as his fingers slowly followed..teasing their way down along her firm, tanned asscheeks to trace along her inner thighs. Megan squirmed and sighed in her bondage as John warmed her up.She loved the way he took his time..teasing her body with his fingers..his lips..she never knew what he might do to arouse and excite her. John rose from his position to move in front of her..kneeling down to lightly tease his fingertips downwards towards her firm breasts..his voice soft in her ear.."Well my pet..I think we will try something different today". The soft, wet tip of his tongue lightly traced along the outside of her ear as he grazed his fingertips around and around Megan's areolae. "Ooohh hehehe..what did you have in mind? " Megan giggled..anticipating a new flogger, or paddle or some such thing. John ever so lightly let his fingertips stroke downwards along Megan's arms..chuckling as she tried to pull her arms out of the stocks..."Hee hehehe ack..thats tickles..staaaapp hahaha". "Thats right pet."..John's fingertips began to lightly flicker in quick bursts upon Megan's smooth armpit's..."today I'm going to tickle the living hell out of you". Megan thrashed in her restraints...screeching and laughing as John's fingers tickled up and down along her armpits. "Nooo hahahahhhh no noooo heheheh I can't..nononooooo hahahahah dont! hehehehahaa I'm too ticklish! nooo! HAAAHAHAAA". John laughed softly as he rose..looking down at that fine little body of Megan's..so inviting..firm...at his mercy to tickle. Megan frantically tried to catch her breath as she listened to the soft thud of John's leather boots walking across the room. A light sheen of perspiration began to cover her skin as thoughts raced through her mind..."Gawd..I'm so ticklish..how could he possibly have known that..I dont know if I can go through with...AAAHHHKKK!!" John had returned,feather in hand, and began tracing the stiff tip of the feather down over Megan's ass. Megan squirmed as much as her bondage would allow..that tight little ass of her's writhing back and forth as John laughed. "Tell me pet..do you think you can handle a few hours of tickling torment? Hmmm?" The stiff tip of the feather teased its way over her asscheeks..flickering downwards over that sweet spot just below her ass, then downwards once more, along the backs of her knees as she laughed hysterically..."Nooo! Nohahahahahaha you...nononooo..you have hehehee to HAHGAHAAAA have to stop!!!! hahahahaha" John continued with the feather..sweeping the tip in a painting like motion up and down along Megan's calfs as he calmly spoke..."Guess where I'm headed my pet?" The tip of the feather now teased along Meg's ankles..her eyes shot wide open..her struggles becoming more desperate as she realized where he was headed. "NOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA nooaaAAAAAA not my feet!!!ACK!! AHAHAHAHAHA" John painted the feather's tip up and down along the upturned sole of Meg's left foot..sending her into a fit of hysterical laughter...she had never been tickled like this before in her life. So helpless, vulnerable..unable to escape...suddenly she felt another sensation..sweeping up and down along the crack of her ass and over her moistening pussy. John's right hand had begun to lightly brush an ostrich feather duster up and down over Meg's ass and slit..John switched back and forth between feet with the feather..alternating between lazy, painting strokes and light, quick flicks of the stiff tip along the sole..every now and then he would trace the feather up along the outside of her sole..flick a few times against the heel, then attack the soles once more, giving Megan fits. Megan gasped for breaths in between gales of laughter..her feet were unbelievably ticklish..and that damned feather duster was slowly teasing her pussy..she was unable to avoid it..she wished he would just take her, and have his way with her then and there. John flickered the feather's tip along Meg's toes then stopped to give her a breath. "So pet..only a few more hours to go..hope you're enjoying this..I certainly am" John continued to tease the feather duster along Meg's smooth pussy as he spoke..her sweet ass squirming..Meg wasnt sure if she wanted to avoid it or position herself for better access to it as she caught her breath. "No..*gasp*..I cant take hours of this *pant* please..cant we go back to spanking or flogging? *pant*". John laughed as he brushed lightly up and down along Meg's tight little pussy with the feather duster...the ostrich feather's so soft and teasing as they lightly caressed her.."I've only just begun my pet.."John whispered into her ear.."I have so many different feathers to try on you..q- tips..ice..toothbrushes as well..and those neat lambswool dusters....*chuckle* yes, my pet..we have a long way to go". Megan swallowed hard..her body tingling as she tugged at her restraints....wondering if the sensation from those tickling implements would be any worse than what she had already endured.....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back