• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling FEET m/f wrapped in blanket

Chris83

This is my first post to this forum. THe following story is true and it involes my x-wife. She was not into tickling like me but at times she would let me get her feet really good. This is becuase I have tried it in the past but she just could not take being tickled while tied and stretched out on the bed in her bra and panties. Her feet are size 7 with very soft smooth and ticklish soles. She usually kept her toes painted bright red.

On this night I talked her into letting me wrap her in a blanket and tickle her feet. She was wearing a thin t-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers with thin white socks.

I situated the thin king sized blanket on the bed and had her lay down with her hands at her sides. I began to roll her in the blanket each time pulling the blanket tight to ensure she could not wiggle free. Once she was rolled about four times, I wanted to make sure she could not get out. I got four extra large bath robe belts from the closet and tied them around her shoulders, her waist , making sure to tightly pin her hands agains her side, her knees, and her ankles bringing her feet tightly together.

Once she was tied tightly and unable to escape, I rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her feet to the end of the bed. At the end of the bed I positioned a pillow which was covered by a large bath towel. Placed her feet onto the bath towel/pillow and then attached a leather braided belt to the foot of the bed. I ran one end of the belt through the robe belt that held her ankles. I placed it into the belt bukle and pulled down. This pulled her ankles into the pillow and tightly against the end of the bed. I bukled the belt and she was now laying face down on the bed, wrapped from shoulders to ankles with her feet hanging slightly over the end of the bed. At this point she knew exactly wHat I had in mind and she began to giggle in anticipation.

I moved to the end of the bed and began removing one sneaker. I uncovered her white socked foot and began to tickle it slowing with one finger. This produced a few laughs but more were to come. I slowly removed her sock revealing her soft, warm bare sole. I grabbed it with my left hand and stroked her sole rpeatedly with my right hand causing her to scream, laugh and attempt to roll from side to side but she could not. I then removed the other sneaker and sock and repeated the same. She has addmitted to me in the past that it is not fair to tickle her feet when they are right out of the shoes. I filed that in the back of my mind for this night. I proceeded to sit on both of her ankles and tickle both feet with both hands. I grabbed both of her big toes and stretched her feet tight against the end of the bed. Her soles remained smooth and stretched. She laughed non stop for 5 minutes until I stopped.

I then decided to break out my tools. I retrieved baby powder, baby oil, a bottle of lotion, a black sheer silk stocking and a hairbrush with the palstic beads on the end of the bristles.

After her break I applied a thin coating of baby powder to the soles of her feet. Once applied she began begging because I learned from the past that this is a very effective sensitizer for the bottoms of her feet. I slowly began glinding my finger over the bottoms of her wiggling feet until she laughed and begged for mercy. After about five minutes the powder was tickled off the bottoms of her feet.

I then grabbed the silk stocking and slid it over one of her feet before she knew what happened. She screamed and began laughing and begging. She was a girl that was with out question very ticklish when her bare feet were in silk sheer stockings. I held her stockinged foot with one hand while I stroked the bottom repeatedly with the five fingers of the other hand. I repeated this with the other foot as well. After several minutes I gave her a break. I do not think she thought I would ever tickle her feet to this extent.

after her break I prepared for the real torture. Although she was quite immobile wrapped in the blanket and ankles tied tight to the bed, her feet were still able to wiggle from side to side. With that in mind I retrieved several pairs of dress shoe laces. Although she protested, I tied her big toes together with one lace. I then took a second lace and wrapped it around the first lace. I pulled the lace through the belt wich held her ankles. I pulled it tight which caused her toes and the tops of her feet to be drawn tightly against the side of the mattress. I then completed the same with her remaining toes. Once completed her feet were strecthced tightly against the bottom of the bed with her soles pulled smooth and tight. Her feet were now almost completly immobile and she was no longer able to wrinkle her soles.

Having the bottoms of her feet now trapped, I grapped the baby oil. I dripped the oil on the bottoms of her feet and toes. She began begging for mercy and I slowly rubbed it into her soles. Once her feet where slick and soft, I sat on her ankles and grabbed the hair brush and began running it up and down her soles. I could see her feet attempt to curl up and wiggle but my laces held her still with her soles remaining completley stretched. She screamed but mostly laughed and begged.

After giving her a break, I grabbed the bottle of lotion. This is the one thing that she could not stand. Lotion made the bottoms of her feet so ticklish that she cuold barley stand a massage. Now her already oil soaked and softened soles were about to have lotion applied to them as well. As I applied the lotion to both feet she immediatley began to beg for mercy and laugh non stop. Once her feet were lotion soaked and very slick, I again sat on her ankles and placed five fingers on each sole. I raked all ten fingers from toes to heel repeatedly for the next 10 minutes. She tried to wiggle free but the toe ties held tight keeping the bottoms of her feet stretched and smooth. My lotioned fingers glided over the bottoms of her feet causing non stop screaming and laughter.

After the lotion treatment, it was time to clean the excess powder, oil and lotion off the bottoms of her feet. With her toes still tied tight and soles stretched, I went to the bath room and grabbed a bowl of warm/hot water and a bar of soap. Once she heard the running water, she knew what I was up to and she screamed. I had washed the bottoms of her feet with warm water and soap in the shower in the past with extreme results.

As I approached she begged non stop. I coated the bottoms of her feet with the warm water and then dipped the bar of soap in the water. I rubbed the bar of soap over both of her wet soles and the laughter began. It was clear her feet were at the height of sensitivity as a result of the powder, the oil, the lotion and now the soap and water. I applied a good coating of slick soap over the soles of her feet and then grabbed a back scratcher that we kept in the night stand. I ran the back scrathcer over the bottoms of her soap covered feet. She could only scream at this point. For the last five minutes, I again sat on her ankles and ran all ten fingers repeatedly up and down her warm soapy soles. She screamed and laughed and begged me to stop as she had had all she could take.

I untied her toes and ankles and rolled her onto her back. I retied her ankles tightly to the end of the bed. At this point I dried her feet. Let me tell you after the powder, oil, lotion, soap and water, her feet were baby soft and sensitive.

With her toes now in the air, I grabbed her feet and began sucking her toes. SHe again laughed almost silently. I sucked her toes, while tickling the bottoms of her feet at the same time. To finish her off I licked the bottom of one foot while tickling the other with fingers. I sucked and licked her toes until she begged me to stop and then unwrapped her.

wow

A wife letting you do that to her... and not suing. Wow

I bet your wife would have let you tickle her more if you weren't so extreme every time you tickled her...
Just a thought...
But It was still a great read...you have some great ideas in there...
I like what you did with the shoe laces
*scribbles notes*

It was not always like that, alot of playful tickling as well.

Chris, you lucky guy! I'm not married yet, but I would only dream of a wife who would let me do half of the things that you described in that experience. Awesome!

Mitch

Chris83 said:
It was not always like that, alot of playful tickling as well.

That is good...sorry about my earlier post...it was kind of harsh:(

A damn fine memory, Chris. Great post - thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back